Setup
=====
viewsat ultra with 0914 pgm

Antenna setup
==============
standard lnb, power on, 22khz off, no diseq, no legacy

Issue
=====
I was able to test with 61.5 91 110 without any problem. Used to switch the dish location whenever i require and have the location marked clearly without any trees or buildings.
Whenever i tune i could see the satellite name flashing in top right and thats how i know i've locked in and aligned with signal atleast 75% and quality atlest 40-50%

Weird thing happened today when i try to catch 61.5 . As i moved towards the approx correct location i gives signal 75-80% stable no flashing
and quality always flashes 0-75 or 20-75% as i align very slowly by one tick either left right or up down..No matter what the quality flashing never stops..I am certain that if quality stops flashing and gets stable atleast 20-30% i will get the satellite locked in and will be appearing in top right in screen.
After several hours of tuning and using sat finder also i could get only quality jumping and not stable.

Even with this setup if i autoscan i could see the tps being scanned and as it scans the signal and quality shows stable but failed messages. not a signal channels gets locked.

No issues with other sats.

Any ideas how to get the quality stable and lock echo 3.

Have no trees , buildings. All clear view. no fault in wire or lnb as i could catch others.
Just this echo 3 issue and i was able to catch this few weeks ago without any fine tuning just like that i put in known location and got locked in with stable quality

Thanks in advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us