Cloned flu tp PS2700 troubles

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 605
This is strange all the buttons on my flu receiver remotes converted to PS2700 wont work right EVERY button does something else EG: menu is now info... sat button is now volume etc... the list goes on .. I tried another remote and it does the same thing (own 2 fortec receivers). WTF can i do now? I CANT FIND THE RIGHT BUTTON FOR MENU LMAO there for i cant change the setting ( time date etc...) and can't do a key change PLEASE HELP ... this is to much hassle for my time and effort LOL... I really am going to buy a CW 600.. FFS!!! On one remote the arrows seem to work right but other buttons are wrong but good news is I can change the time and all that stuff ... BUT when getting into N2 settings to change the Keys its all FFFFFFFFFFFFFF............. FOR F^CK SAKES I was never told you needed 2 remotes to make this work LMAO! Does the fraise DOOR STOP mean anything ??????? cause I think I just got me a new one LOL

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 868
Hey, Doreen!

Looks like you did something wrong with your FLU. I converted both of my FLUs and they are workng fine and yes when I enter the keys manually, the buttons are changed (example: A = PAUSE button and D = LAST button). But, the MENU and othe buttons, such the SAT and FAV buttons are working fine for me. Try re-doing that FLU - Pansat 2700 conversion OR try asking LK or Abby.

Silver Member

Post Number: 606
The hell I will ask LK anything anymore .. he directed me to this DEVIL package I got and It turns out after converting and using the boot and bin that came with it was a Killer bin . what i mean is that bin has been deleted off some other sites cause its known to (door stop) your receiever . NOW I can not use any loader to convert it back to FLU. its TRASHED if you have any ideas please feel free to share with me on what to do ... I also tried an other loader that i found years back that can erease your recievers hard drive and reload all the boots and bins for FLU but that doesnt work now either . BL loader 14 and any of the older and new FLU loaders (I HVAE 6 different ones ) tried the NULL cables one for FLU... one for Veiwsat and USB NOTHING it wont read the com ports and i tried them all. Tried differenet computers too ( Own 4) Its just not going to let me go any further than scanning the sats once that is done i get "scrambled or bad channel" on everyone . It WONT AR not to mention its an out dated bin too I can't load in 213 .

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 131
" I also tried an other loader that i found years back that can erease your recievers hard drive and reload all the boots and bins for FLU but that doesnt work now either " ???what loader does this???

"BL loader 14 and any of the older and new FLU loaders (I HVAE 6 different ones ) tried the NULL cables one for FLU... one for Veiwsat and USB NOTHING it wont read the com ports and i tried them all." ??? since when does a flu use a null cable???

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12435
Doreen...your post is BS...wherever u get your info is full of sh*it!...the conversion files posted by AV and dsscommunity/dsscentral are NOT killer bins!...

U should blame your own inadequencies before U blame other people and sites!...THOUSANDS have had NO problems doing this conversion..But, they can follow simple instructions and know which cables to use, and know that a FLU has NO USB port or will NOT accept a null cable..and also they know that a loader will NOT "erase a hard drive in a receiver"...LMAO

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12436
Steps to Convert Back:

1.) With 2700 to 2500 Loader Converter.exe(included) load Boot60.bin(included) to box and do not touch box when done it will reboot to nightrider and this is ok.

2.) Now open Blacklist Updater v1.4.exe(included) and load X-85BL_070812_294T_api.bin(included)

3.) Let the box reboot on its own and it should show "ON" in the display window.

4.) Now hook back up tp TV and it should have defaulted you into the menu at English. Hit "OK" and then you are back to a 2500 again.

Ya think U can handle these 4 simple steps?

Silver Member

Post Number: 607
FU CK you LK its NOT BS.. You are for making others believe you Test sh!t .. YOU ARE WITH OUT A DOUBT IN MY MIND THE BIGGEST BSER HERE> Is it your money that I have to spend now to get a new reciever LK? Was it your time AND EFFORT WAISTED on this SH!T PACKAGE YOU UPloaded ON DSS COMMUNITY .. You should test things out and READ READ READ BEFORE YOU POST OR GIVE OUT ADVICE LK!!!!! oh AND ONE OTHER THING The next time YOU GET PPL TO GET THIS CONVERSION PACKAGE FU CKEN UPLOAD A GOOD ONE YOU DUMB SH!T

U should blame your own inadequencies before U blame other people and sites!...THOUSANDS have had NO problems doing this conversion..But, they can follow simple instructions and know which cables to use, and know that a FLU has NO USB port or will NOT accept a null cable..and also they know that a loader will NOT "erase a hard drive in a receiver"...LMAO

GUESS WHAT DIMWIT the loader is called "Fortecstar erase+flash by Pir@tos" I got it about 3 years back(SOMETHING I NEVER POSTED AT DSS COMMUNITY ) SO YOU COULDNT STEAL IT AND DELETE MY POST THEN SAY IT WAS YOURS . YOU ARE WELL KNOWN TO STEAL OTHERS STUFF AND TAKE CREDIT FOR IT . This loader was out for years on a Canadian site that you knew nothing of .

AND DON'T YOU EVER DISCREDIT ME... I FU CKEN KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. I TEST SH!T B4 POSTING OR UPLOAD IT.... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ? I THINK NOT. AS FOR THE NULL CABLE I WAS USING THE fLU RS 232 female-female STRAIGHT CABLE serial cable FIRST . I was told by another expert who is a very CERDITABLE ADMIN ...TO SWITCH TO THE VEIWSAT CABLE AFTER THE CONVERSION BECAUSE NOW ITS NOT A FU CKEN FLU ANYMORE . YES I WENT AND ASKED FOR HELP ELSE WHERE AND THEY THINK YOUR AN A@S TOO. THEY SENT ME THE (RIGHT) TOOLS AND PACKGAGE BUT ITS TO LATE ITS FU CKED.

BTW i am sorry to the others reading this post but i am very p!ssed and sorry for the caps and yelling and my profanity.

Silver Member

Post Number: 608
two different info on how convert FLU to PS2700 .....
Intructions on how to convert your Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra to a Pansat 2700 CLONE.

First, here's a list of tools that you need:

- RS 232 female-female STRAIGHT CABLE
- Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra remote control

Instructions/Procedure:

- Please turn OFF your receiver and disconnect it from the satellite & the TV cable
- Connect your receiver to your computer using RS 232 female-female STRAIGHT CABLE serial cable
- Turn ON your receiver and wait 20 seconds
- Open the FortecSTARSTB loader and select the boot file (b75_m.bin)
- On the loader's screen, under the Type options, please select Boot
- Now, please select the correct computer port (COM 1 or COM 2)
- Make sure your receiver is still ON and connected to your computer
- Now, on the loader's screen, please click Download
- Now, wait for it to complete
- After it's completed, you'll see B 7 5 flashing on your receiver's front panel/screen
- Now, please close the loader's window and leave your receiver turned ON
- Now, it's time to load the actual flash bin file into your receiver
- Please re-open the FortecSTARSTB loader and select the flash bin file (jvvh_208_1.bin)
- On the loader's screen, under the Type options, please select Flash
- Now, please select the correct computer port (COM 1 or COM 2)
- Make sure your receiver is still ON and connected to your computer
- Now, on the loader's screen, please click Download
- Now, wait for it to complete
- After it's completed, you'll see B 7 5 flashing on your receiver's front panel/screen
- That flashing B 7 5 will stop and freeze on number 5 for 30 seconds
- After 30 seconds or so, your receiver will automatically boot (It'll turn ON automatically, after 30 seconds)
- Now, please turn your receiver OFF and disconnect it from your computer
- Finally, please connect the satellite and the TV cable to your receiver
- That's It, you're done! Now, you have a Pansat 2700 Clone receiver

Note: After you finish with the above steps, you have to re-scan your satellite(s). After you're done with that, you have to enter the latest keys (Dishnetwork or BellExpressVu). Here's what you need to do after you re-scan your satellite(s):

- Go to MENU
- Then, go to Parental Control
- Then, go to Second Pin and enter 0000
- Then, go to Set Default Key
- Then, go to Nagravision 2 to enter the latest Dishnetwork or BellExpressVu keys

After you enter and store the latest keys, please EXIT the menu and start watching TV!

This is how to load your 2500,FLU or clone with 29xT (ex 294T) to a 2700 clone via the SERIAL PoRT
********* NOTE NOTE ********
********* NOTE NOT for JTAG NOTE ********
********* NOTE NOTE ********

You will Need a Pansat remote.

READ your Channel list with Channel MAster and leave open in background.

1. Open/Run the Blacklist updater included
2. Make sure BIN is Selected not BOOT you are writing a Bin
3. Click select BIN
4. Choose j27_205_1.bin
5. Reboot reciever, on first light/dash, Click write bin. let it write
When it is done, Be PATIENT!!!! let it reboot after 2-3 minutes you will see B-75 Flash on display of reciever.
6. Click select BIN
7. Choose jvvh_208_1.bin
8. Reboot reciever on first light Click write bin. let it write. let it reboot after 1 minute you will see B-75 Flash on display of reciever.
9. now Rewrite your Channel list back, BUT, BIG BUT, you must now select the 2700 settings in Channel master.
10. reconnect to Tv, select default key from parental options(key menu) let it roll
11. wait for next round

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
oops, i must have missed where it said to use that three year old loader. and the null cable

good luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 609
tooter go toot your horn some place else will ya .. this isn't about the loader or the cable i use FFS its about ppl giving out bad advice and what FLU loader isn't old ??/ LMAO HELLO they are all old. SHHIt are you for real? The first post says i cant use the remotes the second says the COM PORTS WONT READ ANY I REPEAT ANY LOADER. NEW or OLD thats with using the right cable OK!!!! I am also a PC tech/nerd so dont think i dont know what i am talking about.
Its not luck I need right now Its a new reciever. You paying ? OH and you know why they also give you a JTAG file to us >>>>> WELL LET ME INLIGHTEN YOU >>>>>> ITS BECAUSE SOME FOULS THAT UPLOAD BAD BINS Make it so ppl like BL or chancysand have to make a fix. YES PEOPLE this converion stuff doesnt alway go as planed !!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
FORTEC STAR LIFETIME ULTRA BLACK-DEATH REPAIRKIT

good luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 610
WELLL DUHHHHHH don't i look stupid OFCORSE I TRIED THAT ALREADY!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 611
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 612
this is what LK sudjested i use to converrt back to 2500 FLU but its not working any other FLU loaders wont work because its now a pansat .. I have 3 pansat laoders as weel and they do not work either ... got any more ideas?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12441
Subscribe... and lay off the coffee...then come to your senses...

Go yell at your hubby,... not me or AV or abby or the thousands who have done this with NO problem!...and with the files we all have used sucessfully and posted..

10,000... sucessful with no problems
1...Doreen who can't do this but blames everybody else..

whats wrong with this picture?....geez, ya think maybe Doreen did something wrong?

Silver Member

Post Number: 613
i will admit i did do something wrong .... i took your advice .. but what you fall to see is that the bin in that file i downloaded from yur dsscomunnity sit is a KNOWN BAD BIN... not saying you made it or anything just saying its the bin NOT anything i did or falled to do I really have tried everything LK .... the BIN WA S ABAD ONE thats all .. its OK i took the risk and converted a fortec i dont even us anymore .. so i lost the fortec and made a door stop .. LOL it happens and i will not JTAG it you can forget that ... yes others have had to do that (JTAG ) after loading this bin. not saying all the bins with that name on it are bad .. but it is corupeted and its nothing i did wrong OK! I do apologize for my yelling at you and rudness .. BTW i have my coffee fix and am much better now ..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12445
These conversion files at dsscommunity works very well as thousands could testify too.....U're blowing smoke up the wrong azz, for your own failures, and making a fool of yourself...end of conversation

[link removed]

If U have a complaint, then do it with Chancysand and jvvh, the creators of this conversion and the files posted at dsscommunity!!...they personally posted these files that I uploaded myself at dsscommunity..

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
LOL, you already tried to jtag it.

"FORTEC STAR LIFETIME ULTRA BLACK-DEATH REPAIRKIT "

"WELLL DUHHHHHH don't i look stupid OFCORSE I TRIED THAT ALREADY!!!!"

Bronze Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 79
Doreen,
The only way to trash the flu while converting is to do something wrong. I converted a few
( for me and my friends ) and didn't see your problem.
There are other problems, like the need to use the back main switch after the the front one was used ( sometimes ).
And that's why there is JTAG, to recover from your type of problem. Good luck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 614
why do you ppl assume i did something wrong ... whatever.. My hubby just came home with 2 new cw 600 premiums so I DONT GIVE A ...... FLU'S are out dated and conversions are a waist of time as far as i am concerned and NO i didn't jtag.. toot your horn ..you dont need to jtag in some blackdeath files IF its still a FLU. but its a door stop now so whatever. I have been doing this for a hobby many years and i uplaod file like the one black death fix etc,, just who do you think Dj in dss community is ? ME OK so please dont think i am stupid.
I ask for help and get additude so F oFf all of you

Bronze Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 79
Doreen...I also did the conversion and used my 3500 all in one remote and found that the buttons were different or did not work at all...dug up the old 2500 remote and all was good...this is for genuine pansat conversion
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us