Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12413
This is my country.
Let me make this perfectly clear!

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

Upload

And, because I make this statement
DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE IN MY COUNTRY.

Welcome to come through like everyone else has.

Get a sponsor!
Get a place to lay your head!
Get a job!
Live by OUR rules!
Pay YOUR taxes!

And LEARN THE LANGUAGE LIKE ALL OTHER
IMMIGRANTS HAVE IN THE PAST!!!

AND PLEASE DON'T DEMAND THAT WE HAND OVER OUR
LIFETIME SAVINGS OF SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS TO YOU
TO MAKE UP FOR ''YOUR'' LOSSES.

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone, then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

We've gone so far the other way ... bent over backwards not to offend anyone. But it seems no one cares about the AMERICAN that's being offended!

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1010
RIGHT LK!! No one cares about our feeling. I agree.
Let em in, I dont mind at all. BUT, do it legally, and pay taxes.
I have noticed that the middle easterners speak a lot better english than the mexicans.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12414
Sign In A Store Window

*"WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1000 ALQAEDA TERRORISTS

*THAN WITH ONE SINGLE AMERICAN"

*This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a

business in Philadelphia. You are probably outraged at

the thought of such an inflammatory statement. **

**However, We are a society which holds Freedom of

Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty.

*And after all, it is just a sign. *

*You may ask what kind of business would dare post such

a sign.

*Answer: A Funeral Home**

**(Who said morticians had no* *sense of humor?)*

*You gotta love it!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1012
LOL!!!
GREAT!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12416
The difference is My ancestors and those of long ago, came here and WORKED...and did NOT DEMAND and EXPECT things to be given to them...

The immigrants of today are a different breed...who do NOT want to work...and DO DEMAND and EXPECT things...just look at our schools where Bi lingingual is required now,...look at how minorities and immigrants ONLY require a lower score for government jobs....look at how immigrants are provided over $25,000 annually by the government, but a US citizen on disability is only provided $7000 annually ...just look here in these forums, where Middle easterners are complaining about NOT having Globecast free TV....

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY FOR ALLOWING THIS CRAP!....ITS TIME PEOPLE STOOD UP AND SPOKE THEIR MIND WITHOUT FEAR OF OFFENDING an immigrant or freeloader!...I'm Tired of this BS!...and I am speaking up!...bash me all u want...cause those voices mean nothing to me!

Username: Leafs_wingp

Post Number: 10
You say "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... listen to my opinion... I am speaking up... rah rah to me..."

But then you say... "bash me all you want, "I am not going to listen anyway."

First off... as you know... living in a democracy you are entitled to your own opinion and your own feelings and are allowed to voice them when ever you want.
I would never bash you for what you believe or feel.
I may disagree with you, but why would I even listen to your argument if you come right out, and in not so many words say, you won't listen to mine?

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1173

Hey, Lk
I think that you just get lit the fuse.
It was nice while it lasted.
What do Immigrants have to do with GlobeCast World TV? People from other countries also watch this Network. You show the map of Mexico saying YOURS. There are no Mexicans Channels on GlobeCast. I can say one thing about Spanish people they are dam good workers.

BTW talking about your ancestors, needless to
say Mexicans ancestors discover the country that you now claim is yours.

Bronze Member
Username: Jjmg

Post Number: 15
Wow. I thought this was a sat tv forum. For someone who hates this site so much you sure do spend a lot of time posting. If that is what you believe, fine, but this isn't the place for this, especially when you try to buddy up with Hispanics from time to time.

You speak of Hispanics as if they all are the same. You're wrong. I won't defend all of them because to some degree I can understand what you're saying, but generalizations about cultures are wrong. I'm sure the rest of the world has opinions about Americans you don't appreciate and know are not true.

Read some history about Westward Expansion and Manifest Destiny. You'll see that half of the US was practically stolen from other countries. Just don't get the information out of American school textbooks because it's all biased.

You don't know everything, although it seems you may think so. You hijack every thread even though someone else has already answered properly. You would never leave this site because too many people suck up to you for some reason and you thrive off of it.

Username: Tale

Post Number: 4
Oooooom my....
LK You are a sick man !
You are one of those....bad bad bad people !
Do Your work and live Your life ,nobody is going to take it-no worries !You wouldn't have more or better life without them in this country !!!
GET REAL !!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12420
azzhole......and kavin...U are NO better!...if U people are that IGNORANT to NOT see whats up, then your children and their kids will suffer the price...

I'm 55 and 30 years retired military who's fought in many wars and SEEN the world many times over...I'm college educated a "few times", and not some idiot...and I have POLITICAL ties and "the Family " ties''...and none of U really understand this country and how it REALLY works...

BTW...I hate George W, and this azzhole war...but I hate freeloading DEMANDING immigrants worse...

me ta,...U are a COMPLETE ZERO....pull your head out of your azz!...U live in a "fantasy" world...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1174

Hey, LK
What does this all talks has to do with some people here want to watch GlobeCast FREE to AIR TV? It cost you nothing , you are here for this free be's on other Channels.Stay cool.

Bronze Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 47
Oh, Come'on Kavin....don't be such a party spoiler......

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10313
Look. The way I see it is it's a double edge sword. One half of the "citizins" of this country are totally against this mass exodus from other poverty striken nations into ours. The other half will share that opinion yet silently benifit from the cheap labor they can get from immigrants. If you want to target this then go after the ones profiting from it first. The car wash owners, landscaping companies, just about any construction trade, all using immigrant workers and low balling the competition who use UNION labor. They simply just can't compete.

And a fence is a slap in the face of the ppl of this nation. Just another tax payer funded, overly bloated and politically connected project aimed at deceiving Joe public into thinking they really care. IT'S BEING BUILT BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! It will NOT stop anything, only pad the pockets of those awarded the project.

I too am not against immigration, but you HAVE to consider the numbers. It's killing our infastructure. Bring history into it all you want, it's the future I'm worried about. It's what my children will deal with, and I'm already apologizing to them for it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4094926727128068265&q=immigration+by+the +numbers&hl=en

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1517
Very touchy subject this. If all illegal immigrants were sent out of the USA, prices would rise for certain products and services and people using these products and services would come to the satellite tv section to complain! As far as whose country this is, me being a Native Hawaiian, I think you would have an idea of what my opinion would be.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10314
We ALL come from somewhere. I'm Dutch-Irish and Italian, which means I love my pasta and can drink most under the table while eating it lol.

Yes America is known as the great melting pot, however this pot has runneth over.............

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Everyone can tell how well educated you are just from reading your posts LK. The name calling tips everyone off. You don't know squat about how this country runs. If you have been retired for 30 years I can guess you fought in maybe one war. You are not the only one who has a college education. An education doesn't mean you are smart, it just means you went to school a few extra years. You sound like a bitter, middle-aged man who is angry at the world for some unkown reason. It's easy to be a tough guy and call people names on an internet forum.

Username: Tale

Post Number: 5
JJMG - You are the man !!!
Thank You !!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12428
azzhole...yeah , like there's ONLY been 1 war...can U say Nam, Iran, Bosnia, Kuwait, Iraq, Somalia, Nicaragua...just to name a few!...No, Life experiences, have made me much more intelligent than U , knucklehead!...college educated NOWE means squat...like the show says, they're NOT smarter than a 5th grader!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10319
^^^^I Agree LK. It pisses me off that college is held at a higher standard than experience. That's BS!!!!!! Experience is the best resume. I work as a truss engineer and me and my college educated peers had to recently get certified. Out of 6 of us guess who passed. Just two of us. I've been designing trusses for years, the college grads were fresh out of school. Me and another were the only ones that passed. What's a shame is that I can never become a high level manager because I don't have that piece of paper stating I went through the drunk college life for 4 years. Pathetic.

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 210
I am with LK all the way and i hate George W Stupid also and i am from WVA and all those coal miners died because of George W .

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1518
I agree about the college education thing. I have a high school education and supervise people with college degrees.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1112
LK you irish what the f*uck u talking about .
you have no country you should go back to irland and fight for your independance.
LK you were a disgrace to our military that's why you were discharged.

by the way where is satscanner?

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 162
They took our jobs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSb1Orv_shE

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
Great article by Paul Craig Roberts at this link
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/October2006/011006Downfall.htm
"Free trade" and "globalization" are the guises behind which class war is being conducted against the middle class by both political parties. Patrick J. Buchanan, a three-time contender for the presidential nomination, put it well when he wrote1 that NAFTA and the various so-called trade agreements were never trade deals. The agreements were enabling acts that enabled U.S. corporations to dump their American workers, avoid Social Security taxes, health care and pensions, and move their factories offshore to locations where labor is cheap.

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/08/12/cnbcs-erin-burnett-we-need-chinas-toxic -food-and-lead-coated-toys-to-keep-economy-strong/
"A lot of people like to say, uh, scaremonger about China, right? A lot of politicians, and I know you talk about that issue all the time. I think people should be careful what they wish for on China. Ya know, if China were to revalue it's currency or China is to start making say, toys that don't have lead in them or food that isn't poisonous, their costs of production are going to go up and that means prices at Wal-Mart here in the United States are going to go up too. So, I would say China is our greatest friend right now, they're keeping prices low and they're keeping the prices for mortgages low, too."

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Since you've been retired for 30 years, it's impossible for you to have fought in Bosnia, Kuwait, Iraq, Somalia and Nicaragua. That leaves you Vietnam. You don't retire from the armed forces at 25, you either get discharged or you quit. The way you express yourself shows everyone you are not as intelligent as you think. People who think they are smarter than everyone, usually aren't.

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
LK, I am sorry to be the first one to tell you this but your country, my friend, is dead.

But the corporations are doing quite well.

The incremental destruction can be tracked sinced WWII, the number of wars fought without war being declared, the creation of the CIA, the entangling alliances America has had with friends then enemies then friends, etc,. The experimentation on soldiers without their knowledge and threatened if they spoke about it, the lobby firms, AIPAC for example,the trilateral commission, Council of Foreign Relations, false flag terrorism, Gulf of Tonkin, the USS Liberty, flying drones over Iraq with UN colors to set up Saddam so Bush could invade, the implementation of the North American Union which the government has vehemently denied knowledge or taxpayer's money to fund it which is double speak for the industry and corporations are funding it and implementing it. NAFTA, CAFTA and all other FTAs, everyone hates the enviromentalists and the unions yet the Sierra Club and the Teamsters kept fighting the mexican truck industry from entering the US but they lost in court so say hello to your friendly south of the border truck driver when he cuts you off on the highway!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1179

Hey, Paul
You have said that,you didn't go through that drunken college life but, you also didn't get a shot at those young college girls.

BTW Iam going to build a Greenhouse Ten (10) feet wide. Can you show me a drawing of the
roof trusses angle cuts?

There is nothing wrong with college education.
Where would the world be today without these
people?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10320
Kavin, yes I regret the chance at some that bOOty lol. In no way am I saying a college education is a waste, however it IS wasted on so many. Trust fund babies, athletes, ect will forever be receiving scholarships and grants for their tuition and squander the opportunity away. America's youth looks up to the wrong ppl in life. It's all about the bling and not about what's upstairs.

Greenhouse huh? Cool. I have a small solar setup I made just to experiement with solar energy. A few panels, batts, charge controller, meter and inverter. I can power a few small appliances for hours in a pinch when needed. All from stored energy produced from the sun.

The angle of cuts on your trusses will be dependant on the pitch you choose. Obviously a 12/12 pitch equals 45 degree angles. 6/12 equals 22.5, ect, ect.....

In the industry we use metal connector plates but you'll probably be using plywood gussets for your joints. 10' is pretty small so that should be fine.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1183

Paul Thanks, I hear you.
Iam going with 6/12 pitch and use the metal plates but Iam not sure how to make these trusses.
A little sketch would help.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12442
JJMG...U are dumber than I thought...obviously u can't comprehend English...I never stated I retired 30 years ago...I stated I am retired from the military afer serving for 30 years!

Ernesto...I take personal offense from anybody who states my country is DEAD!...U sound like Osama Bin Laden....

hopefully U are NOT a US citizen...cause people with your thinking contribute to all the negativity about the USA....instead of trying to make things better for all US citizens....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
yI'm 55 and 30 years retired militar who's fought in many wars and SEEN the world many times over...I'm college educated a "few times", and not some idiot...and I have POLITICAL ties and "the Family " ties''...and none of U really understand this country and how it REALLY works...

I can comprehend English perfectly, you just don't know how to express yourself. I have pasted part of your post. You tell people how dumb they are when you don't realize you are not that bright yourself.}}

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12446
again U can't comprehend english...NEVER did I state I retired 30 year AGO!...in 1977...azzhole!...

stay in school ..or go back...whichever applies!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10321
Kavin, for the 10' span a king post type profile will work well for you.

Upload

The plates truss manufacturers use have teeth that dig into the truss members that require press machines capable of 2000 lbs per square inch.

Upload

I highly doubt you will go this route. For the homeowner the plywood gusset is far more frequently used.

Upload

Using a framing square you can acquire the angles needed for the plumb cuts for the truss overhangs and peak cuts. As shown hold the square with 12 inches on top and 6 inches on the right (6/12 pitch).

Upload

Once you've built the first truss and double check your dimensions you can use that truss as a jig for the remaining trusses to maintain continuity. Attach the plywood gussets with 6 penny nails. Personally I would use galvanized nails if it will be exposed to the elements.

You can use metal gusset plates however this will prove far more costly not to mention having to possibly cut them to specific sizes. These metal gussets are NOT the same plates truss manufacturers use. These are simply flat smooth plates with holes predrilled made to a certain gauge(thickness) found in most home improvement stores.

If you need a detailed drawing showing all the truss members and their dimensions and cut details I can run something at work on monday and have a complete truss drawing with a shop document showing everything you need including engineering details. I don't have the software on my pc at home and I'm not about to break out the charts and calculate everything here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
LK, the last thing I want to do is offend anyone. All I do is face the cold realities that are being imposed in this country. I am thankful of being a US citizen born from exploited ancestors something that I'm sure all of us have in common and a supporter of Doctor Ron Paul who is running for president. I don't sound like Osama Bin Laden who has been dead for years by the way, but someone who stays informed and can spot hypocrisy a mile away.

Username: Detroitd

Winton, Ca. U S A

Post Number: 8
LK,I respect you and your thoughts, but remember the treaty we singhed with mexico to whoum one group of people you are referring to, the treaty of Guadalupe which we signed with mexico, when we bought or borrowed the states of CA. texas, New mexico, Colorado ect. says these people the people of mexico are neigbors are to be treated with respect with no borders or retraints between countries and the prevailing language spoken at the time continue not english but spanish, But I guess it like all the treaties we signed in the past such as the with Amrican Indians it doesnt mean crap.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12448
Here's some of the problems...

There are 500,000 illegal immigrants coming from Mexico every year...and $30 billion dollars annually not being spent here in the US, and being returned to the countries that they illegally immigrated from...thats a HUGE loss here, kills our economy and puts Americans out of work, if these immigrants won't spend their money here in the US....nevermind the US citizens costs to try and stop these illegal immigrations and payment for their health care and monthly welfare and SS checks..

detroit...WTF...are U saying Americans are azzholes cause

1..we don't all speak Spanish here in the US?...

2..our Congress has passed illegal legislation requiring immigrants to go thru a legal process to enter our country?...

3...we do NOT allow everybody here "unconditionally", and we do have a screening process?..

are U suggesting , that we run a shuttle bus and free plane trips to Disney world for these illegal immigrants?...and welcome them with open arms?

I suggest U quit eating the "buttons"...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1184

Hey, Paul
Nice piece of work.
You are alright with me, I don't care what Cartier says about you.
You said King post type profile, are you talking
about King Tapeman?
A detailed drawing would be nice when you have the time. I can take it to Home Depot or 84 Lumber to get a price.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10323
Kavin, I will have a drawing of a 10' truss at 6/12 pitch with 1' overhangs on Monday. I'll scan it and email you the drawing or post it here. You won't need the engineering for it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12450
cool...buds helping buds..

Upload

Username: Estefania

Post Number: 2
LK i think instead of dissin all the mexicans you should start try to fix your own countries economic standings ... cause the american dollar is lower than the canadain and the mexicans that work cheap are helping americans more than you realize

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12460
Maybe U need to read the FIRST post again...U are missing something!....didn't diss anybody!

This is MY Country...

And, because I make this statement
DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE IN MY COUNTRY.

Welcome to come through like everyone else has.

Get a sponsor!
Get a place to lay your head!
Get a job!
Live by OUR rules!
Pay YOUR taxes!

And LEARN THE LANGUAGE LIKE ALL OTHER
IMMIGRANTS HAVE IN THE PAST!!!

AND PLEASE DON'T DEMAND THAT WE HAND OVER OUR
LIFETIME SAVINGS OF SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS TO YOU
TO MAKE UP FOR ''YOUR'' LOSSES.

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone, then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

We've gone so far the other way ... bent over backwards not to offend anyone. But it seems no one cares about the AMERICAN that's being offended!

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 873
LK ... lol ... don't mind ... but is it true that you've been in the US military? ... lol ... I like reading about Aircrafts and other technology stuff .... is it true that they have UFOs? .... are those US aircrafts or what?

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 501
i always remember the colors red,white and blue.

Upload

and i will smoke to that

Username: Caliente

Post Number: 1
HEY LK.....YOU HAVE TO BE CONSISTENT AND COORDINATE YOUR TOUGHTS AND YOUR FINGERS AND MOUTH......

THIS WAS LK FEW MONTHS AGO..LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO HIM....LOOKING TO BE ACCEPTED EVERYWERE....TRYING TO BE NICE WITH PEOPLE...

THIS IS THE REAL LK....POOR SILLY SICK PUPPY..

LK
Gold Member

Post Number: 5611
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2006 - 04:08 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey I am a gringo....what do U expect!...sorry if my posting of keys offended anybody, and use of English

LK
Gold Member

Post Number: 5612
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2006 - 04:39 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will just post keys here whenever I see they are outdated..hell, I can't speak Spanish, so no point of me being here., other than to post keys..there are 2 UNIVERSAL lnaguages inthe world...1 is numbers, the other is hand and body language..and actually there is a 3rd, its MONEY...no matter where we are from, we all seem to be able to communicate money issues..LOL

HEY LK....WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WITH YOU???...LET ME GUESS...YOUR MEXICAN NURSE HAD THE WEEKEND OFF AND NOBODY HAS CHANGED YOUR DIAPERS SINCE FRIDAY....THAT'S WHY YOU ARE SO ANGRY...MUST BE TERRIBLE HAVING ALL THAT HUMIDITY AND BAD SMELL ON YOU.....HAVE YOU HAD ANY FOOD YET???..MAYBE NOT.....

OR MAYBE YOU RAN OUT OF HEROIN OR MORPHINE.....HOW ABOUT SOME MARIHUANA????

YOU HAVE TO BE CONSISTENT......

DO YOU REMEMBER THOS DAYS WITH CRIPPLEDWARCOOK???

POOR LK, WENT HIT WHILE COOKING SOME HAM & EGGS FOR THE REAL HEROES!!!!

HE WAS A COOK WHO RAN DOWN THE BED EVERYTIME HE HEARD SOMETHING LIKE EXPLOSION....

I KNOW YOU LK...AND I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE....YOU ARE NOT THAT HERO.....YOU ARE ONE MORE LIVING BASED ON GOVERNMENT HELP....

HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR STAMPS YET???

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12461
hey Kneegrows aka CWC...yeah I still have your IP...whats your point?....nothing usually, just creating chaos..

Username: Caliente

THE POINT IS THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO CHANGE YOUR DIAPER.....YOU SHOULD BE KILLED IN WHEREVER THE PLACE YOU SAID YOU WENT TO GIVE FUN TO THE REAL SOLDIERS....YOU ARE A REAL DISHONOR TO THIS GREAT COUNTRY...LIVING FROM US, THE REAL PEOPLE PAYING REAL TAXES..NOT LIKE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SCRAP....IF YOU TAKE OUT THOSE PEOPLE...WHO IS GONNA CHANGE YOU DIAPER???...WHO IS CUTTING THE GRASS???....WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF FEEDING YOU IN YOUR MOUTH???....

WHO IS GONNA RUN TO YOUR BED THOSE NIGHTS WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR NIGHTMARES AND START YELING AND CRYING LIKE A BABY........

DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE DAYS???...DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THOSE LITTLE VIETCONGS MADE TO YOU???...DO YOU REMEMBER HOW DID THEY HAD FUN WITH YOU???...DO YOU REMEMBER THE SMELL OF THEIR ORGANS???.....YES YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT...BECAUSE IT IS STILL WITH YOU.....IT IS PART OF YOU AND YOUR SOUL....

POOR SILLY PUPPET....DANCING EVERYTIME THEY FORCED YOU TO DO IT....

REMEMBER...I'M IN YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES...!!!!

LOOK INSIDE YOU...I'M ON THERE....I'M THE ONE WHO MAKES YOU CRY AND SWEAT....REMEMBER THOSE DAYS........

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12462
LMAO...U are a VERY sick kid.....hehehe

Username: Darthhater

Pleasantville, Deep,Deep South USA

HEY ! CALIETE.....

Silver Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 131
The bigger impact on the US economy is the half trillion dollars that the rich white guy's are spending on Viet...Ooops Iraq...

If all of the lazy fat dumb and happy unemployed "Real Americans" got off their butts and work at the low wage jobs that immigrants gladly take your country would be much better off.

Actually ...keep pouring money into things like stealing oil in the middle east and waging a no win war on drugs it just means that it's even cheaper for to buy a car and many other things just South of the border.

here is an interesting read (At the bottom of the page this links to.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/newimmigrants.asp

I wonder how many gringo's George Bush has working on his texas ranch? And how many illegal immigrants are his house maids too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
The thing about Bush and his ranch is that he has a few cattle and reports no profits on it. He's afraid of horses, the mexican president has said. He bought the ranch right before he ran for election in 2000, under the advise of his handlers, just so he could look like a regular guy and it worked. I am sure he'll sell the place after he leaves office. He is actually a New England blue blood.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1118
guys dont waste your time with LK . HIS FANTASY is drinking and bullshiting . he does not make sense to anything he says . it's like when you talk to drank man . his mouth is open to say whatever ,. go get some reste
by the way LK job in military was cooking .

Post Number: 3
Cartier1 how come you can't right ? You talk like a new immigrant here.Are you a illegall too ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1119
LK is talking about his country . he does not even own a house . looser idiot . stay away from immigrant you cheap f*uckkkkkkkkkkkkkk
you should all ignore him this way he will respect you . he is lonely .
LK why dont you go visit sadscanner . you know he can not come to ecoustics hahahaha

Gold Member

Post Number: 1121
Darthhater

Pleasantville , Deep,Deep South USA Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 11:45 pm:

Cartier1 how come you can't right ? You talk like a new immigrant here.Are you a illegall too ?
=====================================================================
darthhater:

u said how come i can't right ? because i can left .

go get some f*ucking classes before you use your idiot comments that make no sense.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12464
"He is actually a New England blue blood."

Not True...George W , moved away from New England to Texas when he was 2 yrs old and stayed there (Odessa- Midland- Houston)!...he ONLY returned many years later to attend college...and then returned to Texas...so he is actaully a Texan!

Post Number: 4
Your nuts dude ! really a wacko case.You should not even be allowed on the internet .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1122
Darthhater

Pleasantville , Deep,Deep South USA Post Number: 3

u r just red nick faggggggggg.

sent your sister to me i feel like having blow job .

Post Number: 5
Oh, so you are the fagg type. That explains all.

Username: Simplyme

Just had to say...........
First time poster but looooooooooong time reader....
LK.......... U are one sick puppy.
IMO.

Username: Simplyme

Upload

Happy Halloween.

Silver Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 293
lk get a life ur freakin retarded. u let ur feelings out in fourums go out to the public.. who gives a hell about ur opinion anyways?...and i thought this was a dss forums site? Sattelite tv not immigration issues hahahahha....ahahha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10366
Kavin,

pm me your email and I'll send you the full size PDF of the drawing.

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Jorge_prieto

Monterrey, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 29
LK,

Im very sad about you...maybe you need another pet or Boyfriend, Im imagine you like scarecrow on the middle of the wall street `cause you`re inmigrant as well...remember this always, your ancestors came from europe ...By the way the hard jobs on your country has been doing for stronger hands, stronger people, guess is not for people freak like you, PLEASE go to the next pet store and choose your next puppy and charge to my Credit Card.

Ps. guees your nickname means: low Kilt

Username: Elvirm

Post Number: 9
What is going on here, where is problem???????

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 510
like always things here are taken out of contexts.lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 1147
rtap aka Darthhater aka nalin bin nadia .

sadscanner and mr bill where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
? hahahahahahahahaha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10391
Oh well. I tried.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12602
Since the Middle Easterner's, bane J and nalin have decided to push the Americans out of here and divide these forums...

The Bet...

Two families move from Pakistan to America .

When they arrive the two fathers make a bet to see -- in a year's time --which family has become more Americanized.

A year later they meet again.

The first man says, "My son is playing baseball. I had breakfast at McDonalds and I'm on my way to pick up a case of Bud. How about you?"

The second man replies, "Fuuucck you, towelhead."

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 513
hahaha funny cartier.unlike you i do not need different alias.im RTAP and claim nothing else. as for you,you feel the need to have different nicks here,cartier1,nalin nyda,and many others that have been band. im done dealing with you and your other nicks.find time instead of trashing people and stick to you true love exploring yourself.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1152
RTAP
Silver Member

what f*ucking names and banning u talking about . i ban names so how could i ban mine .idiot

u poele wanna play the game . i dont play games .
and by the way there is always reason why wait to ban someone.

say hi to sadcanner call him and mr bill hahahaha
aurevoir Darthhater = nalin bin nadia

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 514
amazing you belong in the gold member club.

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
the site's idiot can't figure out Ryerson 'retired' mr. bill.
.....not you, fuckface

btw...satscanner is still here,......duh!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1076
yes he is....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
I know....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12612
Hey Paul..Kavin never thanked you ...nor anybody else here for helping the sat guys here, in the ways U know how...so from me, thanks for helping here in any way that U can...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10396
You're welcome.

He never did respond to the PDF I have for him.

No biggee.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
fu*ck ungrateful Kavin...

if everybody were as cool and cheerful as Paul is,
what a wonderful world this would be.....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10403
Upload

Username: Rosyg

Post Number: 6
LK - I'm with you! You're the man! Love You, Rosie

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
cartier1, satscanner didn't get band, he quit. We all saw his post, telling the admin , supposably u to suck his coc and then he quit.It was posted in different forums as well, everbody saw that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1163
darthhater. satscanner is not band . a group of musicians called band.

you walk like a dog i guess you are dog no matter what name you use .nalin bin nadia .

i heard you sadscanner he quits . he quitssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
hahahahahahaaah he quits.

Upload

i think he gave his resignation hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa

Gold Member

Post Number: 1164
LETTER OF RESIGANTION:

to whom it may concern:
im sadscanner i resigne from here . i got a job in better place . so good luck

SIGNED: TRULY YOURS
SADSCANNER.
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Well, again ur wrong I'm not satscanner, nali bin nadia or any other nicks u acuse me of being , I'm in the archives MUSSAWELL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Your problem is u have so many enemies , you can't remember most of them. You bash everybody ever that came here ,are r still at it .

Bronze Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 70
lk I am with you too. As a veteran I too agree if you are an illegal immigrant just do as everyone else and come here legally do an honest days' work and get speak my language. When my forefathers came across they did not force Swedish down your throats German or Italian they were proud to learn English and you should be to.

Silver Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 133
but they don't and never did there are so many ethenic enclaves where there is no english spoken.

Shouldn't everyone be speaking some Native American tongue?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1165
you all shut the f up. this is not a coffe shop.

come up with some dss news or get the f*uck out of here all of you.

tell us what is happning in bev and bs or stfup.

loosers suddenly you become united nation ambassadors .

bunch of loosers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us