QUESTION OF THE YEAR? clone vs geniun

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1067
some poeple claim ultra viewsat has a bin killer these days .
my question is if these poeple can make a clone they must be genius and are well educated about this stuff.
so what is the difference between a clone and geniun. ??????( IM NOT TALKING ABOUT LOOK OR SCREWS OR SWITCH ) I'm TALKING ABOUT FIRMWARE SOFTWARE ECT .....
what clone dont have that genuin has so that a clone can not pass a bin killer?
is it difficult for clone to come up with the secret?
so what is the secret that only geniun has and clone dont have .?
could it be ship?tsop? someting hiden in \geniun that the clone poeple could not figure it out ?????????????

this is a serious question for serious poeple

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1159

Hey, Cartier
To answer your question
A clone is an exact duplicate of a genuine
Receiver.(Counterfeit)
But, what would you rather have a genuine
oil painting or a clone?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12321
First...the Viewsat Ultra does NOT have a killer bin released, as the recent rumors are BOGUS about the 0911U in.......there are many peeps using clones of it, which they don't even know...or newbies are not following instructions and killing their genuine receivers..software is develpoed to interact with the interior receiver parts to make the receiver react as if it were using a carded subbed camID and access card and eeprom on a DN or Bev receiver....

Most clones are NOT the EXACT same thing as a Genuine receiver!...Most clones are made in China, most genuine are from Korea...Clones usually have differnt inferior chips...Cosmetically they make LOOK the same, but they are NOT!...Genuine bin software created by the coders are made for Genuine receivers, and if used by a Clone receiver, the inferior parts and chips , will be corrupted and kill the eeprom...Clone safe software has this harmful part of the "code" removed from the Genuine bins software,, so it will NOT harm the clone receivers...

BTW...I put this as simply as I could for U to understand..

Bronze Member
Username: Cartierone

Post Number: 11
Wow that would make Renos post bullshit
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us