Panstat 3500SD

Bronze Member
Username: Paulb

Post Number: 13
Have dosnloaded current BIN x-05BL_0700912_328_api.bin 896KB, when I navigate to SD memory and select this bin nothing happens. I curently have x-05BL Boot version 7.0, 02 Nov 2006 and it was working fine untill last week

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 56
You will need to do the boot-80 upgrade before you can load any bins

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 472
go to ftabins*net

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12288
No way it was working fine until last week!...the b80 boot upgrade and its bin were released 10 months ago, last November 2006!

[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 473
hey LK maybe paul has to much on his mind

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12291
puff puff pass...don't bogart that...lol

Bronze Member
Username: Paulb

Post Number: 17
OK, I have been able to utilize the b80, but my unit seems to be unresponsive. I have had problems with my serial port on my PC and I believe my panstat unit is curently not working. on the LCD on the front I have an underline, and it travels from left to right. The loader told me that the bootfile b-80.bin was sucessfull, but ever since it will not let me load the B80_306_api.bin. any sugestions?
Thanks in advance for your support. And yes my unit was working up to about 1 week ago. check my version I was using

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12322
sounds like "Nite rider" lights...read and follow the instuctions again....turn receiver OFF in back, get bin ready, and then "write the bin"/download, and immediately turn ON the receiver...I gave u alink earlier on how to do this correctly..

Turn the receiver's main power off (use reset switch on back panel). Open the GTRom Loader v35.01 (Pansat 3500S). Check www.pansatusa.com download section 3500S/SD(b-80) software to get V35.01 GTRom Loader. Next, open the bin file (The file should be dated Nov 20, 2006 or after ) to download. First, mouse click on the download then immediately turn the receiver power on. A dot on the receiver's LED display will move left to right while the computer counts down from 1-100%. If successful, a ON or channel number will appear on the receiver's LED display. If the download has failed, the b-80 message will appear again on the LED display and the computer will read that the action has failed
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us