PAKISTAN VS INDIA (BIG MATCH) (DREAM TEAMS DREAM FINAL)

Bronze Member
Username: Saqeeb90

Post Number: 75
PAKISTAN VS INDIA (DEEAM TEAMS DREAM FINAL)
WHO IS GOING TO WIN? ANY THOUGHTS GUYS?

I HOPE PAKISTAN WIN THIS TIME AND TAKE A REVENGE..

Silver Member
Username: A123456789

Post Number: 117
I THINK INDIA WILL WIN. PAKISTAN HAS NEVER WON THIS CUP SO I THINK THEY WILL CHOKE AND LOOSE.

Username: Bull_rider

Post Number: 2
THEY WILL CHOKE THE INDIAN

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 3177
Racist's.......

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 354
bob this cup hasn't been won by anyone its the first year of the cup LOL.... hopefully pakistan wins.. but if india wins they deserve it too... atleast the cup will go to an asian team and not australia lol...

Silver Member
Username: A123456789

Post Number: 118
really. maybe i herd someone say it wrong. maybe they meant that Pakistan has never won a cup. true about thee asian thingg

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1177
Usama is right...this is the first time they introduced 20/20 so either/or I am just happy to see both asian teams in the finals and not friggin Autralia again...they have been winning world cup since 1999 we all needed some change right?

Both teams are tough and they both have played outstanding in this tournament they both deserve to win so the big game is tomorrow we will see what happens.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1178
bob,
pakistan won the world cup in 1992, in 1996 the world cup was won by India. then pakistan was runner up in 1999, India was the runner up in 2003 worldcup and as we saw in the last world cup Sri lanka was the runner up so every asian team is there to fight but then in the end Australia takes it away. by the way 1989 world cup was won by Sri lankans....but anyways its good to see pakistan and india in this 20/20 finals....heeeeehhhhhaaaaaa GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF THE TEAMS THEY BOTH DESERVE TO BE HERE!!!!

Username: Bomberman

Post Number: 4
the one nooob 1996 wc was won by sri lanka, india won in 83, if ur not sure abt something dont give false information

Gold Member

Post Number: 1184
Thats the only typo boss...didn't mean to give false info just typed India instead of Srilanka by mistake there. But it seems like you have got alot of hate for Indian team...take it easy boy tomorrow is the big game...and who are you calling noob? with 4 posts you think you own ecoustics don't ya? peace my friend!

Username: Toronto_jatt

OntarioCanada

Post Number: 10
both india and pakistan had played very well to be in the finals, best of luck to both of them. Hope to see good cricket tommorow

Post Number: 4
EITHER ONE MAY WIN BUT INDIA IS A BETTER TEAM

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

CANADAModerator

Post Number: 181
India's Gonna LOSE BIG TIME

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

CANADAModerator

Post Number: 182
GO BOM BOM Afridi

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 300
C'mon people: It's a 20/20. It's a best of one. All it is, is a coin toss. Let's hope for an exciting match and may the best team win.

These things have a tendency to become ridiculously one-sided in the finals.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1187
thats right one over can chage everything but lets see what happens countdown begins : 9:00:00hrs left..

Post Number: 7
WHAT CHANNEL IS IT ON A VIEWSAT

ECHO 7/8

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 303
Congratulations to both teams. India won and good for them but Pakistan needs to be congratulated too for coming so close, and almost pulling it off, even after things had gone so horribly wrong.

Finally, a Final worth the hype.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1084
omar why u say f*uck me on the other thread?

Username: Cartierone

Post Number: 10
oh let me answer that ,, people know clearly you are a diseased muslim piece of sh*it that likes to register fake nicks to start fights and slam people because you are a pu*ssy terrorist coward and people can see that..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us