Viewsat problem

Bronze Member
Username: Amary

Post Number: 55
I have a problem and wondering if I could get some help? I have a viewsat extreme. Up until the last bin it worked fantasic. When I put the new bin, it seems as though everything is completey out of wack. If I change a channel it says ... autoroll processing.. 358 mins. left. Most of the channels dont even work anymore. (by the way I have dish) The other thing it is doing is at the top where it gives you the info (signal, etc.) its all messed up. If I am on a 119w channel at the top it says 148w. The info at the bottom is correct but the top is just retarded. Anyways Iam wondering if anyone can help me before I throw this reciever out. Oh ya, I have tried factory re-set and but the factory bin on before I changed the bin. I am soooo out of ideas. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreicated.
Thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 852
make sure ur settings are coorect.
disecq 1=119
2=110
LNB type?
tried turning oon/off from the back?

Silver Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 175
I had same issue and one of my lnbs were pooched, took a while to figure out cause it could also be the cable, check to see if there is any rust on the connection wire.If I used 1 sat it was fine, when I connected all sats it would act like yours does.Could also be diseq switch

Bronze Member
Username: Amary

Post Number: 56
Thank you, I have a new switch on order. I will also go and check all the wires and make sure they are doing ok. Thanks so much.

Bronze Member
Username: Abcdefghijklmnop

Post Number: 37
i had the same problem when i put new bin(905)keep giving me autoroll processing on most channels so i went back to old bin(817) had to put keys manually for a couple of days and now everything works fine, P.s i have the same messed up top sat problem and its still but i am not worried coz whevetr it is i am watching free tv so it doesnt bother me(for info guide works fine)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us