Viewsat 9000HD receiver !!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Gigolo72

Post Number: 78
Does anyone know if the new HD viewsat receiver is being sold yet ? if so how much ?? and does it have support ?? and overall reviews on it ??
thnx...

Silver Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 228
Viewsat 9000 HD. Now shipping! New Price! - the latest High Definition FTA receiver to hit the market. From the makers of Viewsat, the Viewsat 9000 HD is the culmination of everything learned to date. We are pre-seling this unit for shipping mid August 2007. Pre-orders will be the first to be shipped.

Enable to decode QPSK satellite and ATSC terrestrial transmissions.
Mpeg2 and Mpeg4
HDTV, SDTV display support.
Teletext close caption.
Video : HDMI, S-Video, Ypbpr, Composite
Audio : AC3, SPDIF (Optical)
Aspect ratio adjustment 4:3 (16/9 crop), 4:3 (16/9 letterbox), 16:9 (4/3 pillar box).
Output format 1080i, 720P, 576P and 576i. (www.dvb101.net

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 815
Which box pansat, viewsat, co0lsat, or sonicveiw would be the best for HDTV?? Hell, I thought u had to get sat 129 for HD programming. Just bought a tv, and want more than the local hd channels.

Silver Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 230
viewsat

Silver Member

Post Number: 816
well thanks, how could I doubt the great explanations u gave me. lol
Thanks, im reading about them now.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12094
danten...go here for list of all Dishnet channels on each satellite..this should help U and answer your question..

http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12095
BTW fred...the Viewsat HD 9000 is being sold and does have new Bev and DN Autoroll fixes...but is costly and will only get Bev HD, unless u want to do some mod work and spend more money to get DN HD channels

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12096
BTW...the Viewsat 9000 receiver is available but not the adapter board to get DN HD...so u will only get 55 HD channels, and all on the 82W from Bev...

The Sonicview 8000 HD has the adapter board ($250) available to add DN channels...

Silver Member

Post Number: 817
Ahh, maybe I will wait a while on this. HD isnt that important to me now. Th e local HD channels are nice, but not that nice! If I were to buy one, I think it would be the sonicveiw from what ive read.
Thanks LK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us