WWE Unforgiven

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 802
Hey, friends!

Sorry, I forgot to remind you that WWE Unforgiven was on PPV today. I watched all the matches and enjoyed a lot. If you've missed this years WWE Unforgiven, don't worry ... they'll be playing its replay on this Tuesday (all day long) and Thursday (all day long)

please visit www.wwe.com for all the news and matches.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1418
Yo still watch that...shiit
Vince McCmahann needs to graduate from pre-K or manage Chuckie Cheese instead. What kind of cracks does take anyway?

I heared on the news that he suspended 10 wrestlers cuz of steroid abuse
Do yo know which wrestlers?

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 386
He suspended Edge, Kennedy, and some other lower tier guys. Booker T was to be suspended too but he quit the WWE instead.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 458
It was actually pretty good, if yur a wrestling fan :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 804
lol ... sorry, buddy! I don't know which wrestlers took steriods, but I'm sure those wrestlers are NOT : John Cena, Batista, Rey Mysterio, The Undetaker .... probably soem lower level wrestlers took steriods so they can also become popular ... lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 459
30 days: Charlie Haas, Edge, Gregory Helms, John Morrison, William Regal, Mr. Kennedy, Umaga, Funaki and Chavo Guerrero

Chris Masters, 30 or 60 days

King Booker: 60 days

Bronze Member
Username: Zork_99

GTA

Post Number: 60
What's the point of suspending WWE wrestlers for Steroid use? Cause one guy may get an unfair advantage at winning an already pre-determined match?? :-) give me break. LOL

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 387
No because the government is set to take Vince McMahon down so Vince has to make it look like his Wellness Policy isn't a complete joke. This is all stemming from the Benoit murders. Somebody needs to look at why so many wrestlers are dying so young.
If it's from steroid abuse, then action needs to be taken.
In Benoit's case, Benoit was getting illegal steroids from his doctor. And a lot of these wrestler are also obtaining their fix online and this is while the WWE has their Wellness Policy in affect.

Bronze Member
Username: Zork_99

GTA

Post Number: 61
Ok I hear you Ranjeet, but only 30 days(a vacation)? You may as well shut down the whole WWE because there probably isn't one wrestler who doesn't use 'roids

Silver Member

Post Number: 809
Hey,

I know that a lot of people say that WWE is fake, right? But, who cares .... it's still entertaining .... you can watch if if you're bored ..... and yes .... I'm gonna watch today WWE MOnday Night RAW .... starts at 9:00 PM (eastern time)

Silver Member

Post Number: 460
I like hornswagle.. little basstard lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us