20 20 Cricket

Bronze Member
Username: Hi09

Post Number: 12
Hey Does any one know if the 20 20 cricket is being shown on any of the Dish Network channels - usually it just comes on 417 or 471 but this times seem not - any suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Yashmatharu

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 119
Adam, there are more than 5 topics available to discuss t20 live telecast. go read them out.

Bronze Member
Username: Hi09

Post Number: 14
i cant find any - if u have the answer great if u dont just move onto the next post buddy

Silver Member

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 122
u r a sucker useless blind.........and may be paki

Bronze Member
Username: Lynchmob450

Post Number: 72
Very smooth...Yash Hitler. Having people like you around allows us to know how much work humanity still has in front of itself (that's if us normal folk would want to consider you a human).

Silver Member

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 126
ha ha ha...
that is the problem with pakistanis....

they consider osama bin laden a human....

i thank mr bush to take charge to kill osama and he should take his army in pakistan which is the root of all terrorism in the world including India. India has suffered a lot and i wish they dare to attack pakistan and capture forever.

Its time for pakistanis to transform into human from terrorists.

i wish allah should give you right brain.

Bronze Member
Username: Lynchmob450

Post Number: 74
While i don't know much about the Pakistan-India issues you have brought up, its pretty clear you have a deep annimosity towards Pakistan. You're allowed that. But you're in serious need of mental assistance when you start talking politics on a FTA blog. To help you, i'd like to offer this solution...go fly a kite on the 401. This will give you a quick path to Rama. Enjoy, mf.

Silver Member

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 128
...............i pity u........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us