Username: Vsp

Post Number: 139
is there any good news for pansat 2700E

is the new bin released

thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1158
yeppers....bin 211 is already out for pansat 2700 A/E but make sure that you have original receiver and not a clone because if its a clone the file would fry the receiver

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
thanks THE ONE and i have one more question
how can u check if u have a clone reciever or original \thanks once again

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11888
go to www.pansatusa.com ...they describe clones in detail..

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
thnnx LK

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11890
Panarex stopped selling the 2700A model in May, 2006. The current Pansat model is the 2700A but is newly labeled "2700A(IR)" on the product packaging. There are two distinguishing labels: one titled "2700A(IR)" as well as a FCC label on the back panel of the receiver. Another change in the current, authentic 2700A(IR) product is the switch from a Pansat universal remote to a Pansat (IR) regular remote.

Panarex stopped selling the Pansat 3500S model in April, 2006. The current model we are selling is the Pansat 3500SD. The 3500SD model is essentially the same as the 3500S model except that it includes a 128Mb SD memory card.

* Another feature of authentic Pansat models is located on the AC power cord. Near the prongs of the AC power cord plug head is an imprint of the manufacturer's name which is "KJ-10W, Kuk Je Tong Shin." All genuine Pansat units have this feature. Cloned units have a variety of different labels on the AC power cord plug such as "HBAB", "AWIN", random numbering or a variety of other imprints.

* The remote control for an imitation unit looks significantly different compared with our original one. The imitation remote is made of inexpensive plastic (lightweight to the touch and), and of inferior quality and technology (less function buttons). Visit the products section of our website located at www.pansatusa.com to see pictures of authentic Pansat remotes.

* On some fake Pansat receivers, the front LED display shows a large green dot (1/4" in diameter). Please note that there are discrepancies in imitation receivers: we have seen the green dot appear on some fake models' LED display screens but not on others. Authentic Pansat receivers never have a large green dot appear on the front LED display.

When Panarex's application software (05/26/2006 version) has been or is downloaded onto a counterfeit receiver, a message will appear on the television screen that states "Warning. This product may be a cloned or defective. Please call your supplier a.s.a.p. before damage occurs." We have developed a safety mechanism to protect our customers as well as proprietary information such as our trademark and technology. If you see this warning, please contact the seller you bought the receiver from and immediately return the product. The best way to purchase Pansat products is through sellers recommended by Panarex's sales team. We strongly urge you not to purchase Pansat products through any internet seller who does not list their full company information (i.e. address, telephone number). Our sales team can give you information on the nearest reliable sellers in your area. Feel free to contact us during business hours. Your satisfaction with authentic Pansat products is our goal.

Cheap reproductions will damage easily due to inferior technology and are not covered under our warranty.

Note: If you are a customer who submits information on a seller of counterfeit Pansat merchandise (i.e. company name, street address, telephone number, e-mail address, the seller's name, an invoice showing purchase or other information leading to the arrest of the counterfeiter), Panarex will review your claim and replace the imitation merchandise with authentic Pansat product(s).

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
thnx LK very much

Username: Tvice

Mas, Ma Us

Post Number: 10
my pansat 2700 clone is down i think it been frie how can i fix it please.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11896
IF absolutely NO power to receiver....then U must Jtag it...all sites have the info...its a pain!

otherwise...check wires, resistors, capacitors, fuse, etc inside box...

IF U have any power, then U're lucky and just be persistent and upload the boot file or factory 115 bin...

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
LK
i had another question
since i know that if you download a bin that is designed for original, you cannot use it for clone recievers.
my question is can u use bin file that is designed for clone reciever in original recievers?

thnx in advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us