Channels Missing

Bronze Member
Username: Angie_wedgewood

Post Number: 54
I recently moved and had my satellite aligned by someone else, and loaded the new 148 bin for my cs5000. I've got 90.1W Nimiq 1,3 and I've never had a problem with it until now. I'm not sure if it's because of the dish alignment (which I unfortunately don't know) or the new bin, but I seem to be missing a few of the channels that I always used to get (TBS, MTV, etc). I have great signal strength on all the channels I am getting, these channels just aren't coming up on my list. Also on the menu where the name of the tv channel (example: TLC) usually shows up, a lot of the channels are just saying "TV" and then a bunch of numbers. This isn't really a huge deal I'm just wondering if this ties into the same reason as to why I'm not getting some of the other channels. Any ideas what the problem could be? I'm still fairly new at all this so if you could explain it for me in dummy terms it'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
No help from anyone eh? Wonderful.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 752
Check to see if there is a new bin out for ur box

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 226
Angie keep bumping this thread up. The experts will be around in the evening and they should be able to help. I do know that DN made some changes yesterday and if yours is related to that in some manner, the experts will be able to help you out later today.

In the meantime, just bump this thread up hourly. :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
Thanks for the suggestion. I should have also added that I have Bev not DN, as I'm sure that makes a difference. But thanks again for the advice; hopefully someone will have some ideas for me!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us