Pancrap 2500a forgotten

Bronze Member
Username: Jfk

Post Number: 18
Wheres the new release back your product bl. I would'nt support pancrap never again.

Silver Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 239
There will not be anymore fixes for the 2500...don't be cheap and upgrade to another stb...it does not have to be a Pansat...

Think of all the money your saving...stop complaining and upgrade...

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 285
just like buyin a car man..

thers always new and better model

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 360
Not till the wheels fall off and it bursts into FLAMES.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 84
you can turn your pansat 2500 into a 2700. it is a simple procedure. look around you can find the files. and quit being such a snapperhead complaining about it. you got a lot of years out of your 2500. If you turn it into a 2700 you will get more years out of it

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Jfk

Post Number: 20
Read my other thread box frozen, see if anyone can help.

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1068
be blessed that the pansat 2500 worked as long as it did

Username: Fast_learner

Post Number: 1
Hi, girls,
Looks no jus anymore on this page.
I'm a 'dummy' in FTA.
If this message will be posted I've took the liberty to forward a situation that I've encounter few months ago when I was positioning a new reflector (after my 43" reflector was vandalized by somebody in the mddle of the night).
So, up on the roof with a (blind) satellite finder (a little bird that piiiiiiiuuuuu when got signal) I was (almoust) victim of a strange attack :
because I've replaced the prev. reflector with some 39" one, coudn't get the (now called) Gallaxy 25 and... got AMC4, good that one too... (closer to Jeeeesus, hi, hi, hi).
So, once, when intended to improove the quality of my reception I've hit a 'wrong' satellite.
(then, instead to scan the satellite I was blind scanning with... YES, Pansat 2500)
So, my receiver scaned and 'found' something and even 'got' some TV and radio on screen and after saved... looks like the signal was from one of big players in Pay-per-View (moust likely Bell Express Vu, I'm in Montreal).
In the next 5 minutes while I've browse to see if 'got' anything the receiver stop working.
Went to Menu and find hundreds of satellites that 'I've scanned' and the last one... got a strange name like A~~!!^ooook or something on that 'language'.
So, cool, selected factory settings and repositioned the reflector, worked on skew of LBN and... few days after I was on AMC4 and stuck with it since.
Conclusion
Looks like WITHOUT ANY BIN'S 'they' can hurt FTA people who enjoy the free ride and don't wanna pay for what they don't have time to watch.
Even more,
On AMC4 there is a transporter Ford Dealership that has reserved a freqwency there and on that I've got a 10 to 15% quality (even if I pray God for more...NADA!) and once, when tried to 'forced' and play with Video and Audio and PCR settings... got 'strange' visions like in upper story.
I think that is not only what you can load into your receiver... but what 'they' think you've done or wanna do with it.
All the best to everyone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us