Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 376
Wow for the first time my pansat is not the first to go down.lol

Bronze Member
Username: Buddho81

Post Number: 31
Getting scrambled channel on all my channels on my captive works...

Bronze Member
Username: Jfk

Post Number: 11
charlies down

Silver Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 161
RKS that is simple this is what u do, do a factory reset and scann all channels again, set defualt key and input keys. turn receiver off from back and ur set...!!! my pansat works finee@!!!!!

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 377
hey Banti for the first time the pansat gang can say we did not go down first.hahah LMAO.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 109
key 00 should start 5F 9C(not df)
turn autoroll off

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
lolz rtap ur right

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
they are morhping the second number in the keys

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
morphing ok sure

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
okay changing the second set of digits

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 378
long live pansat 3500sd

Upload

long live the pansat family and BL

Silver Member
Username: Silver1123

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 164
They are morphing the second number in the active key every 2 minutes.

Turn autoroll off
Enter key manually

Does anyone know if the autoroll fixes for BEV will work in the Dish Network channels to correct the morphing?

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
ok but why are u changing it? u need the keys
/ or somehting

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
im already up again

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
u gotta turn autoroolll offf and juan yes u can get the fix it will work, can get it so it will stop morphing download the file at dsscentral*net

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 320
like i stated in the other thread get the new file....

Bronze Member
Username: Buddho81

Post Number: 32
can anyone tell if this morphing issue is fixed on the 1.38 bin on captive works??? and does auto roll on 1.38 bin.

CW600sv

Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
yup yup it can fix it ith the latest bin turn ur autrolll OFFF

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 325
yea everyone get the latest bin..

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
yeah usama

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 111
not fixed, 1.38 cw600s

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
yes fixed

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great white ...

Post Number: 3041
cw600p went down first followed by 2700a,

VS ultra is unaffected !

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
YAYYY!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Shadow45

Monterrey, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 50
Even with the new 209 fix the morphing will happen, i have it and my clone went down , just like everyone elses....gotta go back to the same as before, off with the A/R and manual keys.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 380
hey satscanner my pansat is up and running,never flinched.

Username: Jdr30

Post Number: 10
RTAP post the keys then everyone else is down

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 384
go to the thread called keys.if not go to

dss-keys*com
tvkeyz*com
replace the* for .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Those keys are not working.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1152
check both set of keys...00 and 01

Bronze Member

Just started working

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 732
If u are not getting channels with the keys everyone else is using. Recheck ur keys and make sure they are in right. They cant work for some and not others.

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 356
Keys ARE working on a 2700 w 208 bin but NOT on one with the 209 bin.

Username: Hotbikehgm

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 1
As of 8:33 EST my viewsat PVR is O'Tay. Shut down AR & manually enter the 2'nd #. Got storms here so the picture is bad anyhow. Like having your sight back for 1 hour when the electricity went out for 1 hour @ night on the 80th floor of a building while being locked in a windowless room.

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 357
OOPS!.Keys are working for everything now.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11837
DN implimented a new B1 into the stream tonight...it is actually a new key change Morph routine...causing certain channels to use certain active keys....

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 976
sadscanner what u know about ultra . how can all ultra down and u claim it's not . idiot .

LK . im going to do you a favor:

it appear that bush james and satsacnner has the same IP adress. what does that mean? LK KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS. i give u hint ( the local band discussion)

Bronze Member
Username: Laurad

Post Number: 24
I have a Pansat 2500A put in 294 bin and put keys in. Had a picture for about 5 min. then it went back to scramble bad channel. I have taken autoroll off and then back on no difference

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 224
Turn autoroll OFF and keep it off. Leave just the Keycode ON. Enter the keys manually, save and exit.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11845
cartier...I have NEVER mentioned the local band name to ANYBODY in over 30 years!....thats is still freaking me out...

SS would NOT know that band info, no matter if his IP is the same as Buch....I'm sure SS is not a resident, nor ever was, of my old home area...

ONLY a local resident or someone who has traced my IP and talked to my old hometown people would have known that...that was VERY private info, that I haven't discussed ever...

Buch...please explain how U would know of ORT, me and Mike, and Andy Chapin locals band, way back then, its NOT public info......answer this, what city and street did Andy live on?....U have to be a MOLE for the authorities or a local resident of my old hometown...and I knew everybody, and they knew me ...again, please explain this ORT finding of yours!...this is very serious to me and not funny at all...

Silver Member

Post Number: 979
LK you were all the time talking to reyersson too about music stuff. and you know reyersson is using MR bill as nick name . so poeple talk....
and please LK dont think is the autority or stuff like that . you think beyon the reality. all the prob is you talk too much and you dont remmber to who u are talking . now poeple they play the smart game of changing names which is stupid to do .
like poeple accuse me of using names that i never use. simply i hide nothing im stright to it why would i change it , i have no interest in that .
but sadscanner he plays with names just like the stupi nalin bin nadia aka stephane .
so watch out from the guys u think are friend here . so long .

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 172
carty boy u have no clue about nick. i have only one and i am me. talk your fathers dick out of you azz..idiot!!! and thanks for making my post # go up!!!retard!

Gold Member

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 3042
Cartier, Believe me, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL, my ip is the same as BITCHH BOI"S !

I'm sure it's a old trouble maker that uses many other, and old nicks like ....."Rocks"

But I still wouldn't rule you out using other trouble makers "NICKS" also!
and I'm sure your using other nicks here!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3043
And my ultra is rolling fine unaffected .

Gold Member

Post Number: 3046
LK
Platinum Member

Post Number: 11845
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 01:40 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cartier...I have NEVER mentioned the local band name to ANYBODY in over 30 years!....thats is still freaking me out...

SS would NOT know that band info, no matter if his IP is the same as Buch....I'm sure SS is not a resident, nor ever was, of my old home area...

ONLY a local resident or someone who has traced my IP and talked to my old hometown people would have known that...that was VERY private info, that I haven't discussed ever...

Buch...please explain how U would know of ORT, me and Mike, and Andy Chapin locals band, way back then, its NOT public info......answer this, what city and street did Andy live on?....U have to be a MOLE for the authorities or a local resident of my old hometown...and I knew everybody, and they knew me ...again, please explain this ORT finding of yours!...this is very serious to me and not funny at all...

I was the one that warned LK not feed the troll!
Now I'm supposed to Bitchh Boi ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3047
I've asked him many times why he's hiding behind these new nicks. He has posted he's had many older nicks,but won't say what ones or why he's even here other to cause trouble.Again , not one sat related post from him !

Gold Member

Post Number: 3048
cartier1
Silver Member

Post Number: 976
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 12:33 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sadscanner what u know about ultra . how can all ultra down and u claim it's not . idiot .

LK . im going to do you a favor:

it appear that bush james and satsacnner has the same IP adress. what does that mean? LK KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS. i give u hint ( the local band discussion)
--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

If thats what you think, POST my ip here.
I guantee you don't have my ip.
Ans if you COULD post one ip I've ever used, Then you would have to a admin here.

So put up or shut up cartier aka Mussawell!

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 549
satscanner cw600p did not go down on monday bev is working good with the new bin 146 all is rolling good on my 2 cw600p i dont no about the cw600s but you are rong about the cw600p all is working good

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 83
both of my viewsats are running w/no problems (xtreme and platinum. sign message below is for LK'S eyes only

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11853
Charley...whats your point?...what R U talking about?...my concerns about someone here knowing specific details about my life almost 40 years ago?...yes that definitely concerns me!....wouldn't U?....now please don't be an azzhole (we already have too many here)...

BTW....are U another mole and admin here?....cause there are plenty here!...after almost 5 years here, I think I know what I'm talking about!

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 607
not Ryerson .& Sat is cool......

play it wise LK.........

the prick's just tryin' to mess with you.......

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 608
* I'm not Ryerson,
Sat is cool,
Cartier is a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11861
Somebody here has my peronal info and has researched and found old never public, info regarding me from many years ago... that I have never posted anywhere in my entire life...thats very scary!

Silver Member

Post Number: 609
I know.........

definitely there after you......
if the basterds get in touch with your old acquaintances,
hope there smart enough to not "spill the beans"......

good thing is you've been doing the right moves
so they can't bring nothing against you.....

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3690
LK: What are you scared about? You yourself reported yourself to whatewver center you were reporting too.

Please read again the following post YOU made in the admin's area.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/383511.html

Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 06:07 pm: by LK Platinum Member Username: LklivesPost Number: 11473 Registered: Jan-06

Internet crime is defined as any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to others. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes.

http://www.ic3.gov/

They have been notified...

The National White Collar Crime Center, Communications Manager, Richmond, VA, (800) 221-4424 x363 or the Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Press Office, FBIHQ, Washington, D.C., (202) 324-3000.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11863
My old buds and own kids, do NOT even know me from DSS or any nicks I use, just music...I can't figure this out..I MAY HAVE TO GO UNDERGROUND and leave here...and they have nothing on me regarding DSS...but they do know my music background and somehow associated my old UNKNOWN local band to "LK" ...only an investigator could have done that!...and must be a great one too!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3692
To my mind comes the old Scottish ditty:

Should olde acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind?

Username: Lol

Post Number: 7
We Have come for YOU

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11866
nalin...STFU...we all know u have been hunting and STALKING me since the day u first got here...I'm sure U are the source and mole here...and u may have succeeded in chasing me away...

U, cartier and all the other troubled nicks are the admins here and the moles too...sure of that

Silver Member

Post Number: 610
yep.......that's what a mole's job is all about........

only confirms your suspicions about the purpose
of forums like the one we have here......

Gold Member

Post Number: 3696
You are the stalker and the internet predator and you know it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3049
bruce l
Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 549
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 11:25 am:

satscanner cw600p did not go down on monday bev is working good with the new bin 146 all is rolling good on my 2 cw600p i dont no about the cw600s but you are rong about the cw600p all is working good

---------------------------------------------

Yes my cw600s premium works great with the last bin on bev,it's dn that its not rolling on after the latest key morph.It's dn that ppl are having trouble with bruce.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3050
I woundn't worry about anything LK.Believe me,if there was any investigator working this forum,they would pick up or arrest cartier first in the interest of "PUBLIC SAFETY !

Now if cartier aka Mussawell goe's missing ,It's good thing Also!

Until then , Don't let them rattle you, thats what they want to do and all they can do.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3699
For Genuine Pansat 2700A/E
If you have upgraded to BOOT 75 (which I am sure you have) the latest BIN today is 211. If you still have BIN 209 you will have to enter keys manually till you upgrade.

Silver Member

Post Number: 611
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3051
Cartier,let me get this right.
you cross the border into ontario,with US plates and arab ID.
then you check in and get a room at the Sheridan in St.Catherines.
then you bring in all your arab gayy boy's up to room so you can do your nasty.

You don't think ,a room full of american arabs heldup in a hotel room in St.Catherines from the US isn't drawing attention to yourselves?

I'll bet if thats true,and you and your trouble maker co-orts are pm-ing each other through this site and e-mail too.

Now since your in the US were they need no warrants to to run your azz up the flag pole and down a few times,because of the patriot act or homeland securuity act.

Better start packing your suitcase MUSSAWELL, I think your booked on a one way flight to syria or "GETMO"......

Gold Member

Post Number: 3052
He'res one more thought for you Mussawell aka cartier,

Why do you think you have'nt been banned here yet?
Maybe because the authority's have requested or ordered then admin to keep you here so they can keep tabs on you and record your sick pervverted posts for reasons.

It's the only plausable reason, anybody that owns this or any site would not allow you to stay,or be associated in letting your posts stay ,while others and their threads are delleted.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11867
cartier is one of the many admins here!...thats why him and all the other "troubled" people never get banned...

I have explained and warned u all enuff...about Ecoustics, it's admins = the troublemakers, and its a site for the FCC amd legal/law officials...

Silver Member

Post Number: 982
LK I NEVER KNEW HOW FUCKED YOU ARE TILL NOW AT THIS MOMENT . IF IM AN ADMIN YOU PREAK I WILL MAKE YOU DISAPEAR LONG TIME AGO . SO LITTLE COMMON SENSE .
THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE SICK YOU ARE LIVING IN WORLD THAT IS OUTDATED. SO KEEP LOOKING FOR ME AND LEAVE THE ONE WHO IS ACTUALLY SCREWING YOU.

MR BILL YOU ARE REYERSSON YOU LIKE IT OR NOT . YOU ARE .I FORGOT TO MENTION YOU ARE FAGGGGGG.

SADSCANNER CAN YOU WRITE AGAIN ALL THE MESSAGES YOU WROTE CUZ I DONT UNDERSTAND THEM WELL . I DID NOT UNDERSTRAND THING . IT'S NOT ABOIUT SPELLING THIS TIME ,IT'S ABOUT HOW U WRITE STUFF . SORRY TRY HARDER.

Silver Member
Username: Nbn

Post Number: 173
LK you should know better .. carty would be the last one to know about butch and sats IP. He talks a lot of sh*t with some truth mixed in. It's 9/11 and he's playing terrorist again.

About the band. I'm sure there is a logical explanation , its small world and your former band mates must talk a lot. I certainly doubt a greaseball like butch or ho-mo like carty knows anything.

cartier , shut the f*uck up your homeless fu*cking immigrant

Gold Member

Post Number: 3053
HOWSSS THISSSS RETARDDDDD ???????

Silver Member
Username: Nbn

Post Number: 174
cartier1 before coming to canada

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Naik23

iss eaglestarr downn too?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »