Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 370
whats your take on this fight.

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 167
both are good fighters...Rocky, i think has a few issues so my vote goes to Marquez. what do you think about Vagas & Mayorga if that fight happens?

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 372
a definite win for Vargas. Only thing going for Mayorga is power, but has no boxing skills. now Vargas has both and a much smarter fighter.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 455
Marquez by Decision (Im never right) lol :-)

Silver Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 196
i agreeeeee

Bronze Member
Username: Reggiep

Post Number: 11
The mayorga vargas fight will nov 23rd i think rescheduled that date. I thing mayorga will win because vargas looked finish his last fight against mosely. If mayorga shows up in shape limits his smoking and drinking for this fight i think he will win hands down. These are decent fights but the best fight of the year will be mayweather and hatton for that fight im taking hatton by his decision.
Reason why i pick hatton is when mayweather fought oscar, mayweather struggled when oscar applied pressure, the reason why oscar lost is because he didnt do enough of that, if you guys ever seen ricky hatton fight he fights that style for every second of every round, so again hatton by decision over mayweather and you guys heard it here first.

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
sorry Reggie, i disagree with you for hatton. mayweather is NOT my favorite boxer by far, but i thing hatton does not belng in the same ring as mayweather. they are not the same level fighter and yes oscar beat mayweathers butt and everyone knows it. it was the same with the mosley/oscar fight. mosley hit with power but oscar hit him way more often..just my opinion...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Stephanie the thing is oscar was winning when he was applying pressure, but he did that last in the rounds he did that in spurts, if he did that more consistantly throughout the fight he would of won hands down and there would of been no contraversy. If you ever seen hatton fight thats the way hatton fights every second of every round that constant pressure. Again i say hatton by decision.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 379
come on that fight was rigged. anyone can tell delahoya was not boxing at all.now i believe hatton will win easy,reason is mayweather loves to run around the ring and just score points,but hatton is one of the best boxers that does apply pressure and when pressure is applied to mayweather he does't no what to do.

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
Reggie, Stephane without the "I"....hatton is a brawler....guys like that don't last long against mayweather. it will be the biggest upset if hatton beats him

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 735
it wont be a big upset at all. Lots are picking Hatton. I like Mayweather in a decision. Wouldnt be supprised at all if Hatton knocked him out tho. imo

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Stephane bros im sorry theres another girl in here the name of Stephanie so i got confused. Anyways yeah your right hatton is a brawler but hes never lost. His two biggest wins are against kosta tzyue however u spell that dudes name and against Castillo. He stopped them both and he did something Mayweather couldnt do in any of this 2 fights against Castillo and that is knock him out.

Bronze Member
Username: Fumate

Post Number: 21
am a big boxing fan and have been looking forward to the string of good fights that are/have been scheduled - related to this thread - marquez/juarez has been called off, though i'd thought marquez would definetely do a # on juarez .... http://www.boxingtalk.com/pag/article13416.html

Bronze Member
Username: Fumate

Post Number: 22
klitschko/mcline is off too - http://www.boxingtalk.com/pag/article13433.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Worst thing happening to boxing is fight getting cancelled with the right of ultimate fighting championship

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
Reggie, the way i see hatton/mayweather is like mayorga/delahoya or trinidad/mayorga. i see it being that type of fight.

Bronze Member
Username: Sobe1

South beach, Fl

Post Number: 44
my money is on Marquez

Username: Rhue

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
boxing sucks.... ufc

Silver Member

Post Number: 776
i was hoping to see the return of vitali. Oh well,
Holyfield fight is still on.. lol

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 392
hey dantetn whats up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 777
Good. u? Keeping this site clean. lol

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 393
lmao.you and me both.haha

Silver Member

Post Number: 778
This place gets crazy when things go down huh?
This was a good thread. Good job.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 395
i believe this thread gives your mind a break from fta.lol

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 783
LOL!! It helps, thats for sure. That looks like a toothpick man...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
And sorry Stephane no way is mayweather hatton fight going to be like mayorga/trinidad or his fight against oscar d. Mayorga is aggressive but he stands right in the pocket and wants to trade shots with u. Hatton on the other hands keeps the fight on the inside with constant pressure and not allowing the other boxer to get off that well because he smothers his punches. Look at Hattons fight against Castillo and Tzkyu you will know what I mean.

Username: Kellergirl

Post Number: 2
new key
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us