Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra

Silver Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 143
hey there i need some help with my fortec lifetime ultra im kind of new to this receiver but i need help, i dont know if its clone or not but when i turn the receiver on it looks just like pansat 2500/2700. what i need help with is loading the bin file i have the bin file X-85BL_070812_294T_api and the loader blacklist updater 1.4.0.0. it always says retry i treid to change com port but that didnt help please, help am i doing something wrong?thanks

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 210
Banti, try using the FortecStarSTB loader.

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
yes abby i just tried that right now. it still dont work i also tried 3 diffrent null modem rs232 cables it still dont work

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 212
NULL cable? That could be the problem. You need serial straight-through cable for the 2500.

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
yes thats what i meant

Silver Member
Username: Nbn

Post Number: 172
it works at different times with the new loader , don't do it on startup , wait until the receiver is fully powered.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 371
have your loader screen open and ready for download.have your reciever off from the back switch,then hit download on the loader and then turn on switch on satbox.this may take a couple of tries but be patience.

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
yup did that

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 321
what rtap said should work....

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Kimo74

Post Number: 47
hey all
is there any new files for the fortec ultra??. I had the 294T but my receiver is down. any clue ?

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 789
Kamal,

Sorry, buddy! Right now, there are no new files for Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra receivers. But, what you can do is convert your receiver to a Pansat 2700. Like LK is saying that Pansat 2300 receivers are DEAD, which means FLUs are also gonna be dead in 2 or 3 months. But, Pansat 2700 receivers are still popular.

Bronze Member
Username: Kimo74

Post Number: 48
Hey AV
could you please tell me how can i conver the fortec ultra to a pansat 2700

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 791
kamal,

Please checkout my thread, https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/382668.html. It has all the files and instructions that you need to convert your FLU to a Pansat 2700. You can also do any FLU discussions inside that thread.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us