Missing TPs on 121

Silver Member
Username: Tinfish

Post Number: 109
I just installed a superdish 121 with brand new LNBs. Im getting qutie a few channels on this bird but am missing the following TPs i.e. when I do a tp scan returns 0 channels found (from Lyngsat: 11797 H, 11928 V). any help would be greatly appreacited. Itis a stacked LNB. I would also appreciate what I shud set my lnb tpe on fortec ultra (294T) if that is where my setting is wrong. I have tried dish-pro, standard single stack and universal1)...thanks for your help

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 195
If you have Superdish, there's no point of scanning for the Horisantal frequencies. Everything is on the Verticals.

The best thing to do would be to run a fresh Blind Scan on all sats. You scan scan just the V freqs because of the way the Superdish works.

I have the same setup and I have set my LNB setting to DishPro, Echo 7 Diseqc #1, Echo 8 on #2.

Bronze Member
Username: David_2

Post Number: 14
tin dish:

What type of LNBs you are using.?

like make, model, etc

thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
SUPERDISH 121 DISH NETWORK Dual LNB 122676/122677

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
Abby..I dont get it. If you see Lyngsat 121 has horizontals and verticals. I am getting some horizontals and verticals. For example I pick up 11972 (H) but not 11928 (V). Are you receiving all the TPs shown in Lyngsat for 121?

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 207
tin fish the way the Superdish works, even those H signals will be received on the V freq. All H freq on superdish will show up empty. I get the whole package and all through V freq only.

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
abby..thanks for your help. I have tried scanning many times with no luck. other channels are shoing up very clear and strong. The LNBs are brand new and the The bird im referring to is Echo 9. I dont have any problems with Echo 7/8 (110/119) I get all the channels. Please confirm that you are getting all the channels on 121 (Echo 9) and if you are is the setting Dishpro? What frequency?..I'm connected directly without a diseqc switch so i have no need to set the diseqc settings..thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11822
The superdish (3 LNBs for 3 sats) has the DP LNB's which stacks/ converts all the freqs to vertical ...

misssing SOME channels, then realign dish better, check the cables and connections again, and setting should be DP on a real superdish...

Lyngsat lists vert and hort freqs cause not everybody uses DP LNB's or the superdish

tin...Abby is giving U good info...

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
LK..the cables and connections are fine..for example I get the following TPs:TP1 TP9, TP10, TP13, TP14. Im really interested in TP6 and TP15 (reference Lyngsat Echo 9). Please help. I'm using FLU and direct connection to receiver from 121 LNB...thanks

Silver Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 127
what receiver are you using and what is your anntenna setup? need all this info to help you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
Fortec Lifetimne Ultra for 121. Superdish with the LNBs listed above. 110/119 are working fine and going to a captiveworks receiver (thru a DisEqC) that is working just fine. Fortec receiver also works fine for the TPs I just mentioned but dont get TP6 and TP15 (which Im interested in). Other TPs listed in the above responses I get. Let me know if you need any other information. I scanned setting it to Dish-Pro, Universal, Single-stack etc ...and I always end up with the same TPs missing.

Silver Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 128
Hi Tin,
sorry, I don't know about Fortec box. I am using viewsat ultra, and I need to factory reset the box for 3 time and do a blind scan on only V. then I get all the channels. Maybe you should try that and may help. Good lunk.

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
thanks Mickey..i will give it a shot this evening.

Silver Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 163
got the same prob

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
Tried many scans. Factory settings, loaded 294T again, scanned for verticals, scanned for various lnb settings and frequencies and it keeps coming back up with the same set of TPs and channels

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Please help! Does binary have an impact on what TPs/channels get scanned? should I revert to 293T?

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 242
tin fish try adding the TP freq you think you're missing manually in the sat you think it should be in and scan that freq manually.

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
Abby..when i go under advanced scan..i find that i can select the TP im interested in..however the scan starts and finishes in about 5 secs and returns with "0 programs found". Thanks for trying to help. This is a very vexing problem! As a follow up question..if i get some TPs in fine, can i assume that from a Sginal peak perspective the other TPs should also follow?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us