SkyTech Digital Satellite Reciever

Username: Diryte

Post Number: 1
Hello everyone,

I'm pretty sure that i'm the most inexperienced person in here about all these satellite stuff. Please help me.

I have a Skytech DSR and i think i'm receiving channels from Nimiq 1.3/ku (please forgive me if i'm not up to the "tech" terms)

I have a friend that installed it and being giving me new codes if those channels shows "SCRAMBLED OR BAD CHANNEL". but it happens alot lately and i hate to wait for this guy to do it all the time.

Can anyone in here know where i can get the new codes and how do i update it so it'd work again?

I saw him using a cable to update the code and a program from his labtop. Can you also tell what kind of program it is and what kind of cable do i need to be able do it myself??

Please help if you know, i'd greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance.

E

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 259
I think it is a Pansat 2700 clone, use the remote and go to MENU and then select SYSTEM INFORMATION you will see what was programed was used. You can then post that information and you will get some help.

Post Number: 2
Thank you for your help,my system information is as follow:

X-87BL
API:75-2.08_EUbx
Boot Ver: 75
16 Aug 2007

Thanks again
E

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11773
That is an updated b75 boot Pansat 2700 clone receiver with recent bin 208....

All U need to do is upload the new software bin 209v1 w tivo, and turn ON the autoroll, and be patient while the keys roll into place...U should be watching TV in minutes..pick any site on the "List of Recommended Sites " thread here, and go read there how to upload a bin and use your receiver.....its very simple, if U read for a few hours..

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 451
wow, ANOTHER version of the 2700, never heard of them! Congrats, tho.. its a great box, the fix was out this time for CLONES before some major manufacturers :-)

Post Number: 3
LK

Thank you very much for your advice, i've searched and found a loader program i think, it's called X-87BL Loader v27.01 I'm not sure if this is even a right program used to update the bin files onto my DSR.

Do you know if there's a newer version?

Now i assume that if i go to Fry's or so and get a USB/9 pins cable, i can hook from my lab top, load the program and upload the Bin file onto my box right? or will this fried up my box?

i'm still looking for the bin files? do you know where i can find the updated one? please help. thank you

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11792
U need bin 209v1 w tivo and CLONE loader 27.02

they are both here...
[link removed] (REMOVE the * in the link)

Now read the USB to Serial cable HELP thread here to...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11793
heres the USB to serial cable help thread...READ it, otherwise U will be asking a million redundant questions...

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/387216.html

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 200
no you need the 27.02 loader but if i was you i would just put the keys in manually until i knew more about it . you go to TVKEYZDOTCOM and get the keys . then you go to menue,parential control, second pin ,punch in oooo,niagvision2, then on oo you put the kes that says 86 then go back and change oo to 01 and put in keys 96 but before you exit each one hit OK to save it the red light will blink at the bottom be sure to save both 00 and 01 then exit out hope this helps

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11795
No need to manually input keys...that defeats the entire purpose of this new 209v1 w tivo working AUTOROLL bin!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us