PANSAT 3500SD ASSISTANCE NEEDED

Bronze Member
Username: Jryevols

Little rock, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 22
I sure could use some assistance. Although not a newbie , this may sound like that type of question. I currently have a Pansat 3500sd that is running fine. I received two new units and I am having the following problem. I scanned channels , and then went to parential control to get to nagri screen , but the section that says second - - - - does not appear. I tried 8282 and still get nothing. Went back and dowloaded current bin files which I had forgotten to do , still cannot get to cas system or nagri to load keys. What coud I be doing wrong that I am missing. I sure could use some kind assistance.

Sat-Man

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 360
hey sat-man try doing a facoty reset,then install the boot file 80,then load the current bin.then try scanning all birds.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Ouestion : My Pansat came with b-80 loaded in it already. Do I still have to boot the 80 file before downloading bin file

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 363
yes when you do a factory reset you need to load the boot and bin file.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 959
SAT-MAN DONT YOU EVER LISTEN TO THIS FAGGGG RTAP . HE IS JUST SISSI WHO GIVE HIS A*SS NIGHT AND SUCK D*ICK DAYS .

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11800
sat-man.. U can now just upload newer bins over the old bins, since U already have the b80 boot file installed..B80 is just a 1 time deal boot file..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
I truly need help. I have loaded the bin file , but still when I go to parential control ,no second bin comes up so that I can get to nagrivision screen to download keys. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong. Do the birds have to be scanned before the second bin will appear?
Sure could use some help. I know I am close to getting channels ,but now do not no where to turn.
Thanks

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 394
hey sat-man try try scanning the birds to see if it helps.good luck

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11903
satman...listen to RTAP

U are trying to get within the "parental controls" options and cannot...think about this, as a user or parent, why would U need parental control options if U do NOT have ANY satellites/channels scanned and input into the receiver?....use a little common sense now

SCAN sats, then U will have parental controls!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
I have loaded the bin file from Pansatusa.com , scanned the channels and still get no second bin in parential control or 8282. Does this mean that I have loaded a bad bin file?

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 396
satman are you sure you do not have a clone.try doing a blind scan

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
How would I know if it were a clone. I purchased two new units from what I thought to be a reptable dealer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us