View sat Ultra Bin File help

Username: Nascarguy

Post Number: 6
As i started a thread awhile ago but I cannot seem to crack this one..I need some help transfering the Ultra bin file to my flash stick.It constantly says cannot copy, path to deep..I am extracting the files before going on but nothing seems to work..can someone give me the rundown on how to do this because I am so frustrated..thank u.

Post Number: 7
does anyone know whzat the problem would b?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11711
Use winrar or winzip and extract the file...then load into the stick...then place stick into the reciver and upload the file .pgm

www.winrar.com for free winrar program that will extract BOTH .Rar or .Zip files..

Post Number: 8
Hey thanx but I went to the site and i cant find any free winrar software..it keeps redirecting me to more search links...have any other suggestions?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11718
I suggest U STOP this hobby right now...if U cannot see the free download in BIG LETTERS there..., then U are in serious trouble... obviously U do not have the abilities to do this simple hobby...

Bronze Member
Username: Jedimastermopar

Post Number: 50
I would agree with LK. :-)
But just go to www.download.com and in the search box type in WinRar, then download the trial version. It never really expires.

Bronze Member
Username: Jedimastermopar

Post Number: 51
I think the correct link to the actual winrar website has a hyphen.
www.win-rar.com

Post Number: 9
Well LK, you don't have to get upset about something so small..I found what i was looking for,thanks to jedi..also,who are you to tell me what I can and Cannot do for a hobby..my skills are fine when it comes to certain things but for you to critizize me for asking for help is just retarded..dont try to be a hero..and, for the record, did see the big FREE DOWNLOAD,but it was redirecting me to different search engines..some people are not as advanced on the computer as others..you have to start somewhere..so, if your pissed about my comments, whatever,but don't try to be a hero...

Username: Bhavin1231

Seekonk, Ma Usa

Post Number: 2
hi. i just got my new reciver called lifetime ultra calsses na. and i dont know how to prgram on com. and what kind cable do i need to program. what type of file i do need to download .. if u can pla tell me the link . thank you very much for ur help.

Username: Bhavin1231

Seekonk, Ma Usa

Post Number: 5
will i was looking on the website but i didn't see any BL updater 1.4, BIN 294T .i only found : Lifetime Classic NA uploader, Softwares(PAL) for classic Found working loader for LIFETIME CLASSIC NA ,The Classic n/a NEW BIN.FILE
Quebec ,. i dont know which one should i pick. if u can pla find me a thing and i can just download it. where can i get cable. thank you vey much

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11731
get rid of that receiver now...its VERY old and a dinosaur...no more software support is being developed for it!...its will be a door stop soon...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3647
For those whose heads are muddled about winrar, the correct URL is as posted by jedi
www.win-rar.com
if U cannot see the hyphen in the above URL then you are in serious trouble...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us