Viewsat ultra loader bin

Username: Nascarguy

Post Number: 1
Hey guys..really new, need some help..when I try to download the new loader bin into my flash drive,it says cannot copy..the path is to deep..and when I tried earlier,I had tried to download the file I had but it said wrong image..I am going to the right loader bin for viewsat ultra..please someone help me!..

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 363
What do you need a loader for? If you're just putting it onto a memory stick, then just take the bin file you've downloaded and copy it over to your stick. Insert stick into Viewsat and upload. Easy.

Post Number: 2
when i try to do that, it says.cannot copy..path is to deep..what does that mean?

Silver Member

Post Number: 364
Not sure cletus. Please state your step by step routine. Maybe we can identify what's going wrong?

Post Number: 3
Ok, I go to http://totalfta.com/PFTAUSW-070905U.zip..that is the new one for viewsat ultra..I download it and save it on my computer..I put my flash drive in (512) mb..and when i try to copy it or move it or paste it..it says path to deep...is it my stick?..its brand new..i figured this would be easy but its annoying as hell..waddia think...any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Amt

Post Number: 50
you have to unzip that fiel then just copy bin file in flash drive

Silver Member

Post Number: 365
Hmmm, I don't know if anybody else is having this problem as of yet. I haven't downloaded it yet, I don't have a memory stick on me.
I'd like to know what LK thinks about this. Stay calm, we'll get to the bottom of this.

Silver Member

Post Number: 366
AMT is right. I do hope you unzipped the file before you copied it over to your flash drive. That might be the reason.

Post Number: 4
Ok..so i guess i roght click on it and unzip it with what?..wiwrar?..I am not very computer literate so bear with me...can u guys tell me what to do..thanx a million..

Post Number: 5
I still need help..is it just as simple as extracting the files or what..i ve got this far..almost there..keep the info comin..thak u!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us