Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1212
Bev/ DN / Gc Autoroll Fix for Pansats

http://www.marketrealm.com/private/index.php

Enjoy

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11630
ALL DSS sites now have these new PANSAT Bev, DN and Globecast fixes...but none for the 2500 or 2700 yet...

I expect Pansat will soon slow down its support for the 2700, especially since the 2500 to 2700 conversion..and the 2500 is just about history now...just like the 1500 and 2300 died...

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 297
when will viewsat come out .... really slow this time ...

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 359
Thanks LK, and welcome back. Your help is always appreciated by me.
Looks like the Pansat 2500 clone is nearly ready for the disposal as you say.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1400
Kudos to Pansat ... still won't buy one though.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 348
for the prices on new sat box its not worth saving the old dinosaurs.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11631
I believe u will see the rest of the companies have new fixes today, tomorrow at the latest..

Totalfta.com is a good site to get Viewsat and Sonicview files without entering their forums,a nd same with Futurefta and Pansat or CW files, when its heavy traffic....or use a small site for your fixes....cause tonite I think all the sites and servers are gonna crash or be EXTREMELY slow!

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 360
LK, wasn't it supposed to take a long time for this fix to come out for Bev? What's the story on this? Did the problem with Bev end up being just a minor issue?

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 265
My husband downloaded the
x-85BL_070830_296Tpi_api
bin today. He entered it into our Pansat 2500a clone receiver. We waited for the AR to work, but it didn't. The keys rolled perfectly for DN except for the first 2 numbers. BEV is still not working either.
I'm thinking that this bin was just a renamed old bin. Since there are no talks about new bins for the 2500a clone receivers.

Just wanted to let everyone know, that the 296T bin isn't AR and also that BEV isn't working either.
DN works fine on it though.

Bronze Member
Username: Packet_storm

Post Number: 17
Julie White

There will be no new bin's for the Pansat 2500. It's been officially discontinued.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11642
Bin 296T is a hoax...and actually is the 294T bin...ONLY SCAB sites are posting it...I dunno where u got it, but I would never go back there...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us