Uploading channels to converted Pansat 2700 from 2500

Bronze Member
Username: Nyc_alien

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 61
Hey all,

I have successfully converted my Pan5at 2500A to 2700A. However, I cannot upload channel list using Gtools or Channel updater. Both programs not connecting to the box. I'm still using Straight DB9 cable. Do I have to change it to Null since the Box is acting as a 2700? A satellite scan is not giving me the whole channels that I used to have. Please help. If there is a better program, please provide the location.

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 763
Just simply re-scan your satellite(s). You'll get some new channels, too from Dishnetwork.

Bronze Member
Username: Sam5002

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 15
Now, my FLU has been converted to 2700.When i go to installation/antenna setup/ I can only see echo 110,119,nimiq 1/3 on left pane.I have my original channel list from FLU as *.bin file before conversion.
How can i write this channel list to my receiver using channel master or any other channel programs? Is it safe to do so?

Bronze Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 97
You are all invited to the Tiger Woods Silver membership presentation...shortly

Bronze Member
Username: Nyc_alien

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 62
I did the re-scan. But still the same channels. Need to know the program that I can upload an channel list.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 144
nyc alien, do a factory reset first and then try the installation menu for rescanning. Set the correct values for the LNB and the Diseqc switch. If you rescan (my preferred method) do a BLIND scan not a sat scan.

Yes you use the same straight cable that you used to use with your box when it was a 2500. The software has changed, the hardware is the same.

I don't know why you had a problem getting the Channel Master to work because it works fine for me. Try getting a fresh copy of the Channel Master. Maybe your data is corrupt? Try looking for (google "SAIDias Megamaster") a ready channel list and try with that.

Like I said, I get the best results with a fresh blind scan.

Username: Armaniousm

Post Number: 1
I have all the channels, but my pansat 2700 will not list what is on when i push epg (to get guide). So I do not know what is on. Is there a fix?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us