Pansat 2500a

Bronze Member
Username: Laurad

Post Number: 17
I am totally confused, I have added in new keys several time, turned off autoroll and tuto tp check date,time turn set off an on gone into parental control with pin go Nag 2, Set is not doing anything, still no picture now no roll, just no scramble or no channel.Do I need echo 7, do I need just Nag2, Dish on in auto roll. Help I have several keys for 2500A Panset, which one is correct seems there is a new one everyday. Help

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 760
Hey,

Now, you can easily convert your Pansat 2500 to Pansat 2700 via serial port. Soon, there will be NO files for Pansat 2500 and other clones. So, please convert your Pansat 2500 to Pansat 2700 via serial port and you'll have much better machine. The autoroll will work, and you'll get some new cool features.

Silver Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 111
how do u convert it will that make it clone? please give me full dirrections. thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
I too also need info on how to change the 2500a to 2700, please advise where infor is located
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 136
You'll find the conversion files and instructions from here: http://www.d*stester.com/download.php?file=2964 (insert "s" where I've put a "*") This site does not allow messages with that name.

Download and unzip the contents into a new directory on your computer then read and follow the instructions carefully.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Tried to download file 2964, unable to open . I keep getting a page from MSN on space saving and how to download files safely, the download goes into doc file. Is this file located anywhere.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 141
That just means you don't have winrar that you need to open this file.

Google "winrar" and install that free prog on your comp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us