MIRC

Bronze Member
Username: Fumate

Post Number: 18
not since last summer have I hung out reading channel and have since gotten another computer - downloaded mIRC and am wondering if anyone knows the/a/some channel(s) where I can follow satellite discussion?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
found #dishnet on UnderNET server but not many people there - i seem to remember a different channel on a different server but can't recall either the server or channel name, - you'll notice only 19 posts, tis' cause when I first figured I should learn I took an LK post to heart - read first, second and third, then ask.

Everything i'm finding online relating to mIRC and satellite discussion seems to be outdated.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Disregard my requests for things I was able to find, probably shouldn't have been so impatient eventhough I've not ever pointed at BEV - just figured I should learn for when ECM is applied to Dish as well. Long and Short, Server is UICN, channels: #totalfta, #dishnetwork, #dss-newbies, #blacklist, #fta-newbies, #nagra-news and a whole bunch of others - seems to b between 50 and 75 in each.

Bronze Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 78
Hey Pablo

Post back any rumors you pick up over there...I am always interested in a good rumor. Perhaps you will let us know.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us