Rev changed

Bronze Member
Username: Califirnia

Post Number: 48
C&P

Guys we have a wide scale problem with this update. you'll see once they activated it. this update turns on dynamic code like the old Dave USW63 did.

Basically {the provider} is going to send 1024bit command07s that have the keyselect and provider ID morphed so loggers don't catch it right away. The code at 60DB demorphs this to the proper bytes.

But there is going to be dynamic code inside the command07 that gets decrypted and stored at 0100. this code MUST GET EXECUTED. in order for it to come up with a good checksum/seed and then it passes on to SHA-1. All map calls are riddled on this new update except for sha-1.

Now for the fun part: the decryption of the dynamic code takes place using a 2 new IDEA Keys stored in dataspace. so instead of having 2 ideas keys, we are gonna have 4 now.
2 06 and 46 keys like before, and 2 NEW 07 46 and 0706 keys used to decrypt the dynamic code inside the command07.

Here is the bad news: this key will likely be passed to the cam using EMM-S on a subbed cam like the NFL keys were last year. that means that only paying sub bins will receive the new keyrolls for the 07xx keys. This isn't good as a public community.

The second part is the dynamic code buffer at 0100. they could sneak anything there. they could sneak in OTP checks for marks and stuff like Dave did for the BSH.
The OTP mark on BS h was used to get the control words, and you froze up if you used a BS H card. i expect b*v/d*sh to do the same with 3060/61.

Also in the 0100 buffer most likely is going to be new map calls for data manipulation of the seed required to fix up the control words. And they can xor against anything in eeprom. also they can xor against a known byte for a blocker, and loop the cam using the dynamic code.

You cant block the dynamic code, or you wont get video, you have to let it run...

In summary, this revision looks pretty complex and is likely to take some time to counter; possibly longer than the Map 57 blackout of Summer, '06. Its going to require patience and flooding the forums with posts about when a fix is going to be released will not be useful nor productive. Hedo2002's comments are right on target and DOES apply to DN. DN hasn't implemented the code yet but they will eventually...you can bank on it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
C/P

---------------------------------------------------
later...

Its not that I'm trying to scare you, actually I'm not trying to scare you. I'm only stating what me and the other coders are discussing/seeing.

More is still yet to be known. but as it unfolds, its going more and more like Dave's old tactics every day.

Meaning you'll have to have a valid subbed bin to get TV. like Dave.
you'll have to have cloakers. like dave.
Blockers will no longer have any meaning anymore. like Dave.

FTA is gonna be dead unless they emulate full SFR/Map and all registers/rom calls. because the dynamic code could change to anything at any point in time. its gonna be a up down up down event on FTA to say the least.

The only thing thats gonna stand a chance outside of plastic is the armulator. armulator is full blown emulation except for maps/SFRs. It emulates all opcodes, and emulates eeprom/rom and all of its addresses. It runs ST19 code as if it were native. so if you emulate the SFRs properly, and know enough about map, arm has a good chance to stand up, as you can run an arm blocker-less and set OTP however you like so the dynamic code don't bark at you.

As far as atmegas, and other boards, they ain't gonna stand a good chance at all, because the Atmega and the enigma/etc etc are partial emulators. They only emulate and handle commands. they don't run ST19 code native. at least not to my knowledge. so thats gonna make things really difficult for the Atmega until an ST19 core native emulator is coded.

And i also forgot, CEMU and the like will stand a chance, because they all use address/native code emulation like the armulator.

Silver Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 232
I would like to know who this coder is...coders DO NOT give charlie or bev any info on what they are looking at in the stream and how they are going to respond...coders are looking at the stream every day to look for any changes and are not about to discuss anything in a public forum about their findings...

So lets have the name of this coder...this is not a coder that puts out bins for sure...

Where is this cp from?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
go to futuredss dot com

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
Not about to register on a unknown site...ask any of the admins their if they know who this coder is, what camp he is from and what bins he has put out...

I am not trying to give you a hard time...it's just that when things change with the steam rumors come out of the woodwork from peeps (not you) that don't have any credible info...what I am trying to point out is only coders that put out bins know 100% what is going on in the stream and they are not about to go on a public forum to and tell the world what they see...

The FTA community should only believe what coders that produce bins say...which they won't....they only speak when they produce bins....anything else is just rumors.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
Even you don't know futuredss dot com, you must be very new to FTA.

Silver Member

Post Number: 234
No, I am hardly a newbie dude....try and get this info and post your findings...the way you respond is just what I am telling you...noone in the know about the stream that codes bins will come out and post any of their findings...

So this cp and thread are just what they are...RUMORS...

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 288
i have to agree with ftaisback... becuz these guyz will not go around spilling what they are doing so that dish and bev can always be a step ahead of them... these have to be rumors

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
In the FTA world, everthing is rumour until it happens.

Bronze Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 75
I'm only stating what me and the other coders are discussing/seeing.

MY UNDERSTANDING THERE ARE REALLY ONLY A HALF DOZEN legit CODERS IN THE WORLD, if that....me and the other coders he says lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us