Understanding Card and software revisions.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3511
There is nothing magical or difficult about UNDERSTANDING what is happening with revisions and keys.
There is software called 'firmware' doing a lot of work. It is about 400K to 1.6M long. A small part of it is related to security so that unauthorised access is denied. It could be about 10-40K long. Then a VERY SMALL PART of this security code is manipulating the 'keys' '" perhaps 1K long. The keys themselves are currently 16 hex numbers or 16 bytes long.
A big revision of the security took place last year in summer. The 10-40K security was changed. It took about 2 months to figure out what had changed and do reverse engineering. Since then while you have been getting changes to the keys themselves (only 16 bytes) or a minor ECM in the part of security software that tweaks the keys to make you life miserable, the main security code is unchanged.
There is probably a new revision coming that would affect the whole of the security part of the software, perhaps introduce not 16 bytes but 32 bytes of keys and perhaps more involved pattern of tweaking the keys. It will probably take 2 days to 30 days to decipher and reverse engineer.
What is human engineered can be understood by other humans.

Bronze Member
Username: Nbn

Post Number: 38
lol

nalin , there must be something your good at.. poker ? cooking ? cleaning, anything but DSS

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 117
Nalin Nyda, just ignore the racist assh#le.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
suck my dick abby

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11524
This info was first posted here OVER a week ago...this is ALREAY a specific thread related to this ECM and update Rev 248....

There was NO need to start this thread...its just another waste of bandwodth...and duplication ot already stated posted info...excepth the REV 248 thread has all the DETAILS and MUCH more specific that this crap thread!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3519
LK: You needed to learn. This will good information for you.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11525
U want the REAL story about whats going on....then READ here...

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/381973.html

we have been predicting this and posting about it almost daily for the past week...as usual nalin is again, a dollar short and a day late...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3521
LK: If YOU want to learn anything about what software is all about you READ my post instead of saying it is has been there all the time. The extremely simple information I brought - YOU did not your CRONIES had.

So keep on reading and learning, OLD GIRL.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
I wonder if you believe the things that go on in your head..

have you considered the fact that 100% of your posts are either copies , demented, nonesense, repeats or just so grossly off topic and out of sync that most people think you're a nutcase, even your bag licking buddy cartier stopped sticking up for you.

All in favor of having Nalin reviewed by a mental hospital say aayyyy

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11540
aaayyyy......screw "reviewed"...more like "committed"......LMAO

good nite cartier, aka nalin, aka kneegrows...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3525
LK: Nalin Bin Nadia called you a nut case.

I think you are psyschologically deranged person requiring medical help.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 885
Nalin Bin Nadia
Bronze Member

Post Number: 38LK
Platinum Member

Post Number: 11540

YOU ARE BOTH THE SAME PERSON OR DIFFERENT DONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE CUZ YOU ARE JUST TROUBLE MAKERS FAGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I BET YOU MILLION DOLLARS YOU DONT KNOW YOUR REAL FATHER.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3526
Nalin Bin Nadia : You do not even understand my posts. So get lost and find something else to do.
Have YOU considered that 100% of your posts are criticism or abuse of other people.
People like you should never be allowed to post.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER TO THIS OR ANY OTHER FORUM.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3532
Bump

Bronze Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 60
http://www.dailytech.com/Survey+Less+Than+Half+of+all+Published+Scientists+Endor se+Global+Warming+Theory/article8641.htm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
you two have to be the biggest losers on the planet.

nalin, your not supposed to Bump your own posts. moron.

cartier, or should I say mussawell mohammed, thats twice now you tried to copy my reg info to say I'm LK and start a fight, in effect so you can cry to your pedophile buddy and complain to ecoustics..

in terms of being men you two are both a 0 out of 10. You've displayed cowardness, lies and the inability to think clearly, your heads are cluttered by isalmic hate.. go back to the middle and blow your selfs up..

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3540
Nalin Bin Nadia aka LK:
Count the number of times you have bumped your own post.
Riduicule of any religion is illegal. I am not a mUslIm. I don't know Cartier's religion, but one thing is quite clear. You are attempting to ridicule the prophet of a well recognised religion, and that per se is ILLEGAL.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
nalin, we know your not a muslim. thats been the funny thing , you keep on inticing cartier because you know your posts will cause fights and in turn expose him as a middle ages fool. I've been laughing at your idealogy , you are so transparent that even a blind man can see through you. Let's face it if you weren't both in canada you two would be launching RPGS at each other and taking hostages..

Nalin, trying to outsmart me is not going to happen in your lifetime. only you and about 3 others believe the crap that comes out of your mouth. like LK said , a dollar short and a day late.

sorry, didn't think that ridiculing a man dead for 1500 years is ILLEGAL.. could you actually quote US law instead of sharia. I suppose the guy who drew the cartoon is doing 25 years.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3542
Nalin Bin Nadia : I have one simple answer about your legality question. whether you a resident of America, Canada or UK, give me your ID and I WILL have the law after you.
As to being transparent - I don't know what you mean. I give simple answers to simple questions and I keep away from issues I do not know enough about.
You have just joined the forum, specifically for making trouble and that is very easy to see by anybody. TAHT IS CALLED "BEING TTANSPARENT".
I joined the forum over a year ago and have been consistent.
As I told you earlier, get off this thread and this forum. Racist people like you do not belong here.

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 494
"As I told you earlier, get off this thread and this forum..."

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 706
Nalin, u talk of legality and such... do u even realize u are on an internet forum that lets people discuss among other things illegal piracy? Key words INTERNET FORUMS.
Grow up and go on a diet fool. U are a joke! ha ha

Bronze Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 94
dantetn...and your savior LK reported this site to the F.B.I.

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=22&post=1240800#POST1240800

Gold Member

Post Number: 3545
This is the actual post of LK

"LK
Platinum Member Username: Lklives
Post Number: 11473 Registered: Jan-06
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 06:07 pm:

Internet crime is defined as any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to others. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes.

http://www.ic3.gov/

They have been notified...

The National White Collar Crime Center, Communications Manager, Richmond, VA, (800) 221-4424 x363 or the Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Press Office, FBIHQ, Washington, D.C., (202) 324-3000."

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
nalin , I'm insulted that you think we're on the same level. I actually contributed about several hundred posts long before you ever got your FTA unit from ebay, or sorry driving 600km through your friend.

never mind that though I can't help but notice your drunk again, you said here is the answer and then you went on to give no answer ? WTF is wrong with you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3550
Nalin Bin Nadia : I have no idea who you are other than what comes out in your posts currently. I do not know why you have to post in another name if you have had several hundred posts in the past. And I do not see any rationale in your using my first name converted to Arabic style.

Silver Member

Post Number: 891
Nalin Bin Nadia
Bronze Member

Post Number: 38

i never said you are or anyone here child m*olester predator or any of the word you use .
lk was accusing me of being nalin im not period.
but what i can say about you is you are mother f*uck*er idiot . your mother is s*lut and your father is pimp, and your sister all the time gives blow jobs around the corner.

the reality is you need to look for your father becuz you have none. your mother was a wh*ore so she could not remember how many di*CK SCREWED HER.

I WILL CORRECT YOU AGAIN . i will never go and cry to admin as you stated but, what i do is something eles hahahaha u still dont get it. and you think you are smart . you will pay for it dearly without knowing misterrrrr .f*uckkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

banning is easy to do but no no we dont want that to happen becuz we want to have something eles out of you that you dont know soooo again f*uck youuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
hey cartier someone forget to tell your mother your supposed to walk the pittbull not take it up to your bedroom. sounds like a lot of anger building up, are you about to explode ?

add liar to your list of traits. I have all your post and yes they clearly say sex predator. you're a real tough guy to deny it after its been removed.. if you didn't say that then why would you mention this line.. its obvious you said something to LK. liar + coward

>i never said you are or anyone here child >m*olester predator or any of the word you use .
>lk was accusing me of being nalin im not period.

cartier , don't mess with people out of your league , you always lose. do you see LK playing tennis with nadal.

your posts border on dementia , all about fu*cking peoples mother and fater and then let me guess insulting your beliefs is not allowed.. you are the terrorist mussawell.

My opinion is still the same , you can take your beloved pedophile prophet and shove it up your hole. I still think he was a pedophile and you can challenge me on that all you like.

I love this line... " you want something out of me but I don't know "
whew that makes sense, if I don't know it how will I know when you get it ? LOL.. fu*cing terrorist.

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 495
"cartier , don't mess with people out of your league......."

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2930
I Concure!

Silver Member

Post Number: 893
sadscanner u watch too much tv. where u learned that /catch me if you can >?
mr bill go f*uck yourself
Nalin Bin Nadia
Bronze Member you are fagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

and i tricked you and you will pay for it . i still dont wanna give you a hint of what im talking about till you find out yourself .
I WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON but it cost you lottttttttttt. just relax and you will see what crisis you gonna go through(

Gold Member

Post Number: 2938
cartier, time for your meds ! The blue pills remember?

Silver Member

Post Number: 498

Silver Member

Post Number: 896
Nalin Bin Nadia
Bronze Member
besides you are faggggggggggg . you have no degree. imagine faggggggg with no degree hahaha mister fagggggggggggg .
im cartier and only cartier no other name used no hiding and from whoooooooo? a fagggggggggg like you . kidding me .
see if someone will knock on your doors or from wherever you use the internet and let me know .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
this guy is way beyond meds. have you noticed what a snake he is. total mid east style, he throws the bobm and complains about being bombed.

cartier , there must be a hospital in your city. check yourself in, tell them your problem is uncontrolable anger and hate, remember allah is watching

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
yes cartier someone will knock on my door, your mother perhaps or your friends running from you. the disease is spreading to your brain.

Silver Member

Post Number: 897
Nalin Bin Nadia
Bronze Member
tell your sister not to come tonight im having your mother instead. i like to f*uck her a8ss.
you can f*uck ur sister till tomorrow................

Gold Member

Post Number: 2950
Ok, try the purple pills cartier,the blues are'nt working for you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
good comeback.. you can't even construct a proper sentence.

honestly I don't have a sister and you couldn't handle my mother, she would rip the towel off your head like a wet bandage. and my father would probably crush you and six other terrorist at the same time.

keep on coming sandman. have you noticed there are dozens of replies to every post but your raghead posts can't even get one single reply.. whats that say for your status. :0) F U C K I N G - L O S E R

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
here you go , you seem like a real s exual deviant, you will enjoy this pic. I guess the the prophet didn't hear her when she said LEGO

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2952
cartier, we all know your a transitional trany,you don't even have a dik anymore.wait till stage two.

Silver Member

Post Number: 517
let's have Admin "retire" Cartier and bring on a new Clown.

you're welcome to chip in

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4485
Well if you can't beat them you might has well join them.
Upload

Username: Alphatim

Shefford, Quebec

Post Number: 1
I can not believe that this is all written by so called educated beings, What a waste of a great forum. BY THE WAY WHAT HAS IT TO DO WITH SATELLITE TV OR ANYTHING ELSE?

Username: Alphatim

Shefford, Quebec

Post Number: 2
I can not believe that this is all written by so called educated beings, What a waste of a great forum. BY THE WAY WHAT HAS IT TO DO WITH SATELLITE TV OR ANYTHING ELSE?

Username: Nick000000

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can anyone tell me plz Why do i need to turn my 2500a into 2700 is there a reason for that and if i do will i steel be able to use it for BEV and DN at a same time and what kined of bins will i be using after the conversion?
thx

Silver Member

Post Number: 912
Timothy Alpha
i will make it so simple to understand

LK SADSCANNER BILL NALIN BIN NADIA FAGGGGGGGGGGGGG HALF WOMAN AND HALF KITTY.

THEY THINK THEY ARE SMART . THE REALITY THEY CAN NOT EVEN MAKE A LIVING . RETARDED AND RETIRED FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11595
cartier...blow me and STFU when U're done!

Nick K....are U retarded or just an azzhole...your post has NOTHING to do with this subject...U have started here on the WRONG foot!

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 4
well im not new here i just lost my previous info
for login
And yea i really needed my question answeared and no one was reding the thread i posted it in so i posted it in the thread where you i was hopeing would answear it that is all.

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 339
Nick, you angered the troll (i think everyone does)

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 5
wakenbake thx for your answaer

Silver Member

Post Number: 913
Nick K

dont worry nick LK has his menopause today . he is always little d*ick.

the answer to your question is:
pansat2500 dont have an autoroll so if u wish to have autoroll without entering manually the keys you have to convert it to pansat2700. but if you dont care much just look for the keys each time they change the keys.

nick in this site dont respect a threads . no one respect the thread . ask those a*ss hollesssssss the thread was about software revission and what they talk about is their f*ucking misery.

nick you are entitled to ask any question you like fff*uck the rest .

Bronze Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 95
Ariza about to release the next fix??

Silver Member

Post Number: 521
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3582
Timothy Alpha : the answer to your questions is very obvious. I, Nalin Nyda start a thread (a very rare event). So a certain person by the name of LK who has been around a very long time and thinks she owns the site encourages her cronies Mr. Bill and with the help of another name chosen by her to confuse people (the name they use is Nalin Bin Nadia ) they try and ruin the thread and confuse people. Then other people jump in with their frustrations against the LK gang and you have pandemonium.
Be cautious in what you post here. If you are not "good with LK" you will be denied your right to come to this forum.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
that's not true nalin. nobody wants to discredit you if you had something original or useful to say.

it just seems all you do is creep up on post to confirm things and repeat what everybody already knows or has said.

you make a good sidekick.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 347
nalin will always be a bad robin.from bat and robin

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 101
you make a good sidekick.

Just no big demand for them anymore

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11632
Sorry Bill V...didn't recognize u at the other site this morning...until I just realized your username..use the other site if U need files later....much less traffic and server should be OK..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11633
and sorry, but no mac files..

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 279
the LK gang

that was funny nalin

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 102
I was asking about the mac files for a friend. I am good right now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us