Satellite TV in Pakistn-India

Bronze Member
Username: Fidarahman

Post Number: 95
Can anyone guide me which equipment to use to get maximum channels in subcontinent, like receiver, LNB dish and where to find software for the receiver

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 224
i dont think you will probably get signal in india or pak cause they dont have satillite tv. im not really sure just tryin to help u out

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 88
They do have satellite for example, Tata Sky is satellite TV so perhaps it's the angle and different dishes needed, sorry can't help much either.

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 276
i don't know and i highly doubt anyone will know here on this website cuz most of us only know and talk about the north american satellites... dish and bell... with the occasional dumb questions about directv and starchoice...

Silver Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 105
where are u at. where are u trying to get signal?

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 750
You can easily receive signal from NSS 6 satellite in Pakistan. Currently, DishTV, India's #1 DTH satellite tv provider is using that satellite and the channels are encrypted. You have to subscribe to DishTV India, if you want to watch any satellite tv in India because right now, there's NO hack for this satellite provider. A lot of people indians, who're living in the UK are getting FREE legal DishTV INDIA service because they bought DISHTV INDIA subscription from INDIA and took their activated card to UK. So, now they watch TV for free and their relatives pay Rs.300/month in India, which is 3 or 4 pounds or $8.00/month
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us