PPV viewing guide

Bronze Member
Username: Cleo50

Post Number: 14
Does anyone know where to get information on which PPV movie is playing and on what channel?

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 714
Find info on PPV movies, Sports, Events

Channel Number: 103
Channel Name: ONPPV

This info is only for Dishnetwork users!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Thanks AV - is there anywhere on the internet where I could get times that movies are playing - I used to find this type of information on the channel guide of PPV site - they no longer list PPV channels. Can you help?

Silver Member

Post Number: 717
Well, then you can try Dishnetwork's Official website. Please visit http://dishnetwork.tvlistings.zap2it.com/dishsite/listings/gridall.asp and you can find schedule for any channel, including PPVs, etc.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11517
...or www.tvguide.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
AV that is the site where I used to get viewing information on PPV. Have you tried it today? The PPV movies and times at which they play are not listed. Am I doing something wrong?

Silver Member

Post Number: 719
Hey,

Now, if you click on that link, you'll see this message "Your session has timed out" ... or something like that .... right?

Go to www.dishnetwork.com, then point to What's ON DISH and then click on Programming Guides. Then, select channel package

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
ok AV, I have tried - there is nothing listed for channels 502 onwards. Have you seen anything listed for any of the 500 series channels? If you have, which channel package are you selecting?

Silver Member

Post Number: 720
Well, I always select All Channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Just for the fun of it, try it and see if you get anything more than information on channel 500 Pay per view previews & 501 On PPV - all the other ppv channels are no longer listed and you can no longer see which movies are playing and what time they will play at.

Silver Member

Post Number: 727
Then, there's some testing going on with Dish PPVs. LK, what's going on with PPVs? Hey, Newbie, just go to channel 103 and enjoy. What's so bad about that channel?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
From the little I have seen on it, it lists the movies playing today but does not give you when they play (like what time) nor does it provide you with a rating of the movie or a brief description of it. Unless I have not been patient enough to see what else it lists or maybe it is simply that I am not understanding what I am seeing!

Silver Member

Post Number: 729
All the movies that you see on that ONPPV guide, are all day movies. If you want all those features like the description, etc ... you should change your FTA to some new one or buy subscription from Dishnetwork
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us