Help need after converting 2500 to 2700

Username: Desai

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
I have converted my 2500 to 2700 as per the instruction given in one of the thread over here. Everything went find.

I have 2 satellite dish. one is 61.5 & other is 119. My receiver is automatically picking us 61.5 but is not picking 119.

How can I set up channels of 119 ?

I will be thankful for any help in this regard.

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 712
Since you have 2 satellites, make sure your Antenna Settings are correct.

Bronze Member
Username: Keanos

Post Number: 68
I have converted my 2500 to 2700 but stil lines not b 75

Silver Member

Post Number: 730
Okay, the lines you're talking about are called Knight Rider lights. You've did something wrong. Are you trying to convert Pansat 2500 Clone or the original Pansat 2500?

Bronze Member
Username: Keanos

Post Number: 69
convert Pansat 2500 Clone

Silver Member

Post Number: 739
Okay, first, please fix those lights and then follow my procedure with the files.

Username: Kulit

Post Number: 2
I have a question. how to revert it back to 2500a from 2700 :-) Mine doesn't work. I can't even choose the parental control and the channel edit on mine.

Could you please show me the where it shows how to revert back with the files that is needed to do so. Thank you very much

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 121
The files and instructions you need to revert from 2700 to 2500 are available here:
http://www(dot)dssrookie(dot)com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-2500-files-font-b/27 00-to-2500a-via-serial-port-convertion-151134.html#post958353

You'll need to register first though.

Post Number: 3
have a quick question about how to revert back

Steps to Convert Back:
1.) With 2700 to 2500 Loader Converter.exe(included) load Boot60.bin(included) to box and do not touch box when done it will reboot to nightrider and this is ok.

night rider is the line the scrolls right? do i need to wait till stopd to continue to step 2 or even if it is scrolling side way i could do step 2?

Thank you for all your help

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 125
The lines will not stop. Just continue to step 2.

Post Number: 4
Hmm it screwed my pansat :-) Now it seems that I can't even go to the parental control and the channel edit. When I turn on my pansat , it letme choose english as language then i go to the menu but i can't choose parental control and the channel edit. Does anyone have this problem too or is it me only. Any help would be gratefull :-) Thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 47
check your antenna settings and scan your sats

Silver Member

Post Number: 748
Kulit,

You've reset your receiver. Now, you have to re-scan your satellite(s) and then the enter the new keys. After you re-scan your satellite(s), you'll see all those other options, such as Parental Control, Channel Edit, etc.

Post Number: 5
Yeah thank you. that's what i did after I made my post here and forgot to post again to thank everyone who helped :-). Once again thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Vrbanja

Post Number: 12
what loader did u guys use to load b75 to convert pansat 2500 to pansat 2700 i used fortecstar STB 4,O and its not working

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 133
osman, try using BL loader 1.4 to do it.

Silver Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 112
9. now Rewrite your Channel list back, BUT, BIG BUT, you must now select the 2700 settings in Channel master.

what does that mean, how i do that?

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 142
Did you backup you channel list in Channel Master? If you did, go to Tools, Write to STB, select 2700 in the drop down menu and write.

If you never saved a list, forget about this step. Do a Factory Reset, do to Installation, set your antenna settings and Blind Scan your sats.

Username: Nick000000

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 1
Can anyone tell me plz Why do i need to turn my 2500a into 2700 is there a reason for that and if i do will i steel be able to use it for BEV and DN at a same time and what kined of bins will i be using after the conversion?
thx

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 266
Ok just a blond question. When changing your 2500a clone into a 2700 receiver, which code do you use afterwards? Yes it's the 2700 Menu, but can you use the 2700's bin? Or is the memory not strong enough?

Bronze Member
Username: Packet_storm

Post Number: 18
Thats what the conversion does. It allows you to flash the 2500 using the 2700 bin's

Which of course will be the next model pansat drops because of this work around fix for the 2500.

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 148
NO Packet Storm & Julie White, you CANNOT use the normal 2700 bins on this converted box. We'll all have to wait for someone to compress the next 2700 bin before we can use it.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11643
Obviously Packet storm knows NOTHING about FTA.....kinda like nalin.....hmmmmm.....sure sounds familiar!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
did it say normal bin's NOPE don't think so..

Nice try!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Lets talk DVB cards or better yet you non testing fool how about triple Dragon or other Linux based boxes LK.

Lets see who knows what.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11644
Lets just BAN you here....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Well I gonna send a few nice email's

We shall see what the future holds..

Archives can be such a friend or foe and quite possibly admissible in a court law.

Bronze Member
Username: Nbn

Post Number: 68
a court of law ?

I love how criminals come to forums for stealing TV , then get the keys and then all of sudden they either grow morals and become angels preaching whats right

or

they get angry like cartier and packet storm and talk about law and court.. bro the law ain't on your side. you remind me of the louisiana woman who called the police to say she bought fake crack, except she was better looking.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Paki storm and cartier and the same,, or its his cousin from some diseased country.

registered 4 days ago , no good posts expect coming to the aid of cartier and crying about muslim posts and shi tting on LK.

now he says " I gonna send some emails " and wait for the future.

what a f ucking prophecy

I say .. f u c k i n g - t e r r o r i s t

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Sam5002

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 16
Can anyone tell me which loader to write channel list to FLU converted / 2700 receiver?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11656
sam... channel lists ...use channel master program...uploads use BL updater V 1. 4
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us