Autoroll problem

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 84
I have a question can someone help plz? I read alot but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for....

so here it goes...I have bell and dish both going to a diseq switch and then to the receiver panssat 2700 original I updated my receier with the b75 and then downloaded bin 208 it was working fine both dn and bev...and all of a sudden they both are gone my autoroll option is on but its not rolling the keys. then I turned off autoroll and put the keys in manually then it worked but I am just wondering why its not autorolling.......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
One more I wanted to mention is that...I also turned my receiver on/off from the back and also did the set default key but thats not helping either

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11486
Your autorolls is WORKING if they are turned ON and keycode ON, with bin 208, ...but U must be patient...sometimes it may take up to 1 hour for new keys to roll in.....but usually about 10-15 minutes...and U must be on a Bev channel for Bev keys to autoroll and a dishnet channel for dishnet keys to roll..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
thanks LK for replying
I will try that once more but it did went up to over 800% of scanning but as I said I will try and let you know
thanks again

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11492
I have seen it go way over 1000%....be patient...

Username: Artguy5k

Post Number: 2
Hi everyone, I'm new to all this. Can anyone instruct me on how to load the Viewsat Extreme Autoroll File into the receiver? I would appreciate it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11503
Simply use the Viesat loader and upload the newest autoroll bin...if U want details and more info on the Viewsat, then use their "unofficial" official FTA site.... www.totalfta.com

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 692
unoffcial official FTA site ... lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11507
yeah I was laughing when I wrote that...don't know how else to word it...lmao

cause the "official" Viewsat site doesn't have DN/Bev files etc....and totalfta is recognized as the best Viewsat FTA site for info and "files"..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us