Problem with Viewstat Ultra Vertical TP's Help

Bronze Member
Username: Book77

Post Number: 61
I have a Viewstat Ultra and after a lightning storm i lost all reception to vertical TP's.THey show up but no quality.

I get all the Horizontal TP's perfect.
=
I tried doing a factory reset and then loaded the most recennt bin . No luck. Same thing.

I tried to delete all the TP's and rescan no luck.

Is the receiver fried ??

Any suggestions. ????

Help Please}

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 879
change your lnb set up.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2896
If your using any switches, remove them to test directly each lnb or sat for good signal/quality on v/h or r/L polarity's .You can check your receiver output using a volt/ohm meter for proper voltage output also. But I doubt all your lnbs would blow at once ,since only one is live at a time.
If your problem is lightning induced, it's more likely from a voltage spike in the power connection.Always use proper gfi and spike protection power bars in your setup for protection.

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 274
that's really weird you will have to check if you're lnb setup is right and if you satellite is aligned properly up there..

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2899
Usama has a good point here, maybe the lightning voltage spike changed the ant settings in the antanae menu. Recheck those settings and try different ones also.But best is to use standand lnb setting even if your using dp [dpp and twin exempt].You never mentioned what lnb type or switches if any, so It's a crap shoot here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us