2700A Bin Loading problem... Plz HELP..

Bronze Member
Username: Theprodeal

Post Number: 62
I loaded the new bin (208)& after it shows Download Complete all i have is a "-" (dash) moving from left to right for long time...do i just wait? for how long? or is something wrong.
I tried loading the new boot file b75 & after that is done loading...the same thing is going on...
This never happened b4 when i loaded files.
Now i Just loaded the factory bin (2700A_070310_B75_120_api) & after that is done...it still has that "-" moving from left to right.
I am using the Loader V27.02.

Plz help..

thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11418
The Pro?...U mean the non reading NEWBIE Rookie!

U need to read...there are ONLY about 100 threads and 1000 posts here about the B75 boot upgrade...and the 208 bin...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
LK? Do u mean LuZr?
I read the posts...& a few of those suggestions didnt help...
...dont bother...go take a break. I'll figure my way out.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11423
LMAO...an 8 yr old kid could read those Pansat 2700 threads and do the B75 boot upgrade and 208 bin upload...

whats your problem?....reading?....LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3452
ThePro : Many people have had problems with the 2700A and boot updated BINs.

First of all you have to be sure whether the receiver is a genuine one, because there are files for the clone 2700A.
A very good source is
http://www.dssrookie.com
For instructions and cautions, and what to do after a bad upload, the best site is
http://www.future-fta.info
Stick to the above and you can avoid people like LK. She is quite paranoid and psychotic and probably has a drinking problem.

Gold Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 2130
It looks to me that you haven't upgraded to boot 75 yet, that's why you get the dash "-" moving around the display, also known as "night rider" lights.

Before installing any bin file from 204 and up, you must upgrade the receiver to boot 75, you will find the files and the procedure at any of the sites that Nalin has posted, you can also find it at ftabins.net...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Thanks for guidence...but I the following & still stuck
1)I finally was able to use the V27.02 Loader & then i put the factory file 115, then the b75 boot..it showed me the b-75 flashing ...& then i put the new 208 file. & the reciver booted like it shud & showe "ON" on the display.
2) I hooked to the TV...but ZERO Quality...so i tried scanning & it said "0 transponders". I read the forum about possibility of blown capacitors...but i dont thinks that the problem becuase....
I though i would redo the file loading process...so i did a fctry reset from MENU..& then tried loading the factory file..but it kept saying unsucceful...so i just loaded the b75 & 208 again & the display does show ON & i can see these in the system info.
Now when i boot..i do see quality..but when i blind scan....I see the channels found but as they add up to about 5 or 8 they suddenly they disapper from the list & then i see more channels found & then they disapper & then this goes on..& in the end whatever 4-5 channels are there, those are the only ones saved...or if i stop the blind scan after some channels are found & b4 they disapper they are the only ones saved...
& Then if i start scan over again...i see that my Quality has again gone to ZERO...until i reboot ...
So after all this..i was able to stop blind scan at couple differnt places to capture like 8 or 10 channels...& those are working...so i dont think anything is blown as something is working.
Now my Quality disappers...cound that be the reason that the channels that are found just disapper as well?
Is there anyway to just "format" the receiver...start fresh & give it another try? Because i tried just putting the factory 115 & 116 but it says Unsucceful.
Now i have a Viewsat which is working fine...so my dish is pointed correctly & even this one was working too unitl i started this upgrade process.
Sorry if i confused u anywhere above...

Thanks for ur help.

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 734
Nalin Nyda,

Why are you keep calling LK, "SHE"? Isn't it "HE"?

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 273
lol you got the nightrider lights ... hate when that happens... luckily hasn't happened to me yet..!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Its SHE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Also wanted to mention that yes i do NOT have a clone...confirmed. It is original.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11519
I am NOT a woman...I'm a prik....lol

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 700
Sounds like ur connection to the reciever is not in the right place or check ur antenna settings.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
my Coax is in the right place... I have Dish pro..& i changed that in the LNB setting & then i changed the port as well.but no luck..
Any other Ideas?

Username: Tomasry2

Post Number: 1
my pansat 27ooa is down itry to load a new bih and stay like loading and is not what can i do yo make it work

Gold Member

Post Number: 3502
AV: you asked "SHE"? Isn't it "HE"?
What does my name "Nalin" mean to you
- is it "SHE"? Isn't it "HE"?
You are of Indian origin so you know the answer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3503
ThePro : I note you have had a bad experience with LK. She is usually bad to a lot of people.

Your problems can be addressed by going through the whole process till B75, then install BIN 203 or something slightly old like BIN 205. Activate to the extent you can with manual keys etc. Then upload BIN 208.
I did exactly a similar thing using a 2500 clone - I had to upgrade at times with 280T or 281T and then go on to the latest.

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 735
Nalin,

Look, I'm not good with names, but your name is a "HE" name to me. But, I don't know if I'm right or not. Am I right?

And for LK, it's hard to tell if it's SHE or HE because I'm sure that LK is not the fullname ... it's a short name ... like I have AV ... stands for asharfivig. Anyways, what I know ... LK is a guy ... who's been helping people for years now ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3504
As far as I know LK is a "she". Like many I had mistaken her for a "he".
You are absolutely right about me. By all normal naming standards of India I am male. Most of the Indo-Pakistanis recognise that. LK and her crowd also know that by being informed about it from me and others.
However, she i.e. LK, in particular, insists on referring to me as "she". Can you understand any rationale except sheer stupidity on her part?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us