Convert back to 2500/FLU here...Success or Failure? Post here

Username: Teevee4me

Post Number: 5
I know it's early in the game, but we need to know how!

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 110
A-1.2 OK.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3455
Abby: I have noted with satisfaction your good experience with 2500-2700 conversion. I could not understand the post above. If one has to can one revert to 2500, and if so, what is the procedure? Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 686
Hey, Nalin!

Okay, now this is a little stupid, but who cares .... I know that you know A LOT about FTA than me ... but ... it looks like you need help with FLU - Pansat 2700 conversion .... am i rigt? .... I have posted the procedure

Silver Member

Post Number: 687
And oh yes,

You can convert your 2500 converted box back from 2700 box to 2500 again without the use of jtag

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11478
Nalin does NOT know FTA...she never has...thats what myself and PRFRMNJ have always been saying...all she does is copy/paste others posts...and then posts WRONG BOGUS info, whenever she does NOT do a copy/paste...and she has NEVER TESTED anything in her life!

AV...U know much more than nalin...about FTA!

nalin just owns (maybe) an old Pantec (NOT Pansat) 2500 ...a really cheap POS clone...the FLU is a cadillac compared to her pantec...I don't think she even owns a FTA receiver...but is just a rat, mole, DN autority here, monitoring this site...

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 111
Nalin, I couldn't say "A-1 OK" because there are a couple of bugs in the new bin thus a grage of A-1.2 OK. ;>)

Seriously, it was very easy to do and the old 2500 box works as if I put a turbo into it.

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 112
*grage = grade

Gold Member

Post Number: 3472
AV and Abby: Thanks for your informative posts.
I have my old Pansat 2500 clone with a close relative and two others of old friends have Pansat 2500 clones. I was about to suggest conversion to 2700 but thought I should check out your experience with reverse conversion, i.e. back from 2700 to 2500.
I will suggest the conversion after reading your reassurances today.

Silver Member

Post Number: 688
Okay, I also have 2 Pansat 2500 clones (both FLUs), and I converted both of them to Pansat 2700. But, I'm NOT gonna convert them back to Pansat 2500 because I happy with what I have right now. I don't know about your friends, but if you wanna convert your Pansat 2500 clone to Pansat 2700, go ahead! Some good people are telling Pansat 2500 and clone users to change their unit because BL will close the service for those receivers. That's why ... we got two new VS Xtremes, but my old ones are still working fine, with NO autoroll problem. So, for the FLU - Pansat 2700 conversion, please visit https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/382668.html. That's my own thread and I posted the file and my own procedure ... so far ... getting GOOD feedback. ... LK also posted his conversion procedure ... so just pick one and follow it .... good luck

Gold Member

Post Number: 3491
Part of the notes from zip file:
2700 to 2500 via serial port.zip

Steps to Convert Back:
1.) With 2700 to 2500 Loader Converter.exe(included) load Boot60.bin(included) to box and do not touch box when done it will reboot to nightrider and this is ok.
2.) Now open Blacklist Updater v1.4.exe(included) and load X-85BL_070812_294T_api.bin(included)
3.) Let the box reboot on its own and it should show "ON" in the display window.
4.) Now hook back up tp TV and it should have defaulted you into the menu at English. Hit "OK" and then you are back to a 2500 again.

Bronze Member
Username: Vrbanja

Post Number: 11
what loader did u guys use to load b75 to convert pansat 2500 to pansat 2700 i used fortecstar STB 4,O and its not working

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11577
osman...U must be really stupid and lazy.....Go subscribe...

Thread: FLU - Pansat 2700 Converting Procedure

AV
Silver Member

Post Number: 677
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 03:42 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I'm posting all the files that you will need to convert your Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra to a Pansat 2700. Also, I'm posting my own procedure file, just in case if you need it.

Intructions File: [link removed]
Fortec STAR Loader: [link removed]
Boot File and Flash File: [link removed]

Please download all the 3 files and follow the intructions. You'll see the procedure I used and I'm sure you'll NOT have any problems, if you use my procedure. It's easy to understand, and I explained everything step-by-step.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11578
and the FLU is the subject here....and its converting BACK to the FLU....NOT converting TO the 2700...

U must be dazed and lost!

SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD...."Convert back to 2500/FLU here"...

Bronze Member
Username: Vrbanja

Post Number: 13
hahahaha smart azzzz i dont know much obout tv sat like u do but i do have a life too if i ask for help i dont think that i m stupid and lazy u fu.k

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 132
osman try using BL loader 1.4. That should work fine.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11585
osman...your life must be no better than mine , because U are HERE too...except I've got the edge on U cause I already know this stuff...U don't!...and I am retired, healthy, fairly young, and financially well, and don't need to work or go to school, like U ...so I KNOW my life is actually MUCH BETTER than yours is now or ever will be!....

BTW...if U could READ, U wouldn't need to be posting...suggestion for ya...STAY IN SCHOOL...learn to READ...

and I don't "think" U're stupid and lazy....I KNOW U ARE!....hehehe

Gold Member

Post Number: 3573
LK is a retired ex-army person. She was thrown out of army because of severe mental conditions and addiction she acquired in Afghanistan.
Currently she is an untreated paranoid psychomaniac and has a bit of drinking habit too.

Bronze Member
Username: Laurad

Post Number: 20
Not able to get download for conversion from Pansat2500A to 2700. I have tried everything that has been suggested, and I'm sure the Pansat is going to blow up any min. Should I convert and if so what download with instructions should I use. Confused.

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 337
have you tried this:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/382668.html

Username: Joe_sceptical

New York United States

Post Number: 3
works great
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts