Videocipher 2

Username: Joec

Post Number: 1
Hello:

I have a GI receiver with a videocipher 2 receiver. I would like to get all possible channels, but the channels are scrambled. Is there any way I can descramble these channels?
Thanks for your help.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11376
NOPE...U can't do anything...not with receivers with them names...maybe get "in the clear", a couple channels

Post Number: 2
Hello:

I have a 10' satellite dish with a 4dTV receiver and a videocipher 2 descrambler. I have pay the full fee for all the channels. I have heard that there is some way I can override this by paying less and getting all the channels. Is this really possible? What can I do to gel all of the available channels without the added cost?

Please help me.

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 150
Find yourself a time machine, go back to 1992 and grab a blue or red or sunboard to stick in the back of your receiver... the Videocipher RS module you have in it now hasn't been hacked to my knowledge.
The old C-Band dish from when I was a kid is still hooked up at my parents ranch, it has an old sunboard in a GI 550i receiver and all channels are still unscrambled (ESPN, HBO, etc)... but only a handful have audio.

Post Number: 3
Hello All:

Thanks very much for the info you are providing.

I have just come about a Motorolla DSR410DS Satellite receiver. I have a 10' C/KU band dish.
1) Can I use this receiver with my dish to get channels?
2) Is there a cost?
3) What do I need to know and have.

Thanks again

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 151
As long as you have an LNBF on your C-band dish and not an LNB you'll be able to get free analog channels as well as you can subscribe to Videocipher encrypted (analog) channels and subscribe to encrypted Digicipher (digital) channels... but as far as hacking it, I doubt it.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1273
Hack is only available to Ku band
Too bad your 10 foot dish can only get few channels in clear

Bronze Member
Username: Tdti1

Post Number: 29
Your big dish is still the best system out there, 4dtv is great, the DCII encryption is very secure, so you will need to pay for your programming, who is your provider? SRL and NPS are good, you can use them both to get the best deals.

You will not even need the VC board soon, all analog should be gone in the next year or so.

The thing you mite want to do is add/slave a dvb (fta) receiver to your 4dtv, you can pull in over 500 free channels on a big dish with c/ku, if you don't have c/ku upgrading is well worth it, don't invest in those cheap lnbf's a c/ku feed with quality lnb's is a good move, I like Norsat or Cal amp lnb's.

Do you have a 905, 920 or 922? keep in mind there is a battery in all VC and DC boards and if your 4dtv is over 7 years old you mite want to have it changed, if you can do it on your own thats good, if not send it to ATS electronics they are great to deal with, keep in mind that loosing power on the board will kill it.

Username: Holy_carp

Post Number: 2
EVERYONE- Please disregard that last post I made about also needing a time machine. I had my time machine mixed up with a plain old alarm clock. I straightened the mess out, all better now! Thanks!

Username: Holy_carp

Post Number: 3
I don't really understand the other stuff you are talking about in here, but I saw "Time Machine" in the post. I actually have a time machine. I bought it at a flea market next Friday. It's a "stealth" model. It looks just like an everyday AM/FM clock radio, but this one is special in that it causes time travel via the alarm function. The way it works is like this: You set the current time. Then, you set the alarm time to the time that you want it to take you forward or back to. Presto! When the alarm buzzer is supposed to sound, it actually moves you forward or backwards in time. A drawback is that you can't pick a date to go back, because there's no setting for that. However, there is a work-around. Just move forward or backwards in time and date, but do it in multiple steps, Like this: set it to something like 12:05 a.m. (for the day you are currently living in) and then set it to take you to something like 11:50 p.m., and it will take you to 11:50 p.m. yesterday. It would put you at 10 minutes before midnight. You can then go back another day from there by repeating this process. Same thing for going forward a day. Just start out at 11:50 p.m and set the "alarm" time to 5 or ten minutes after midnight. It probably will work closer or further away from midnight, but I haven't tried it. Another very important thing to keep in mind is this: DON'T advance so far into the future that 120 volts A.C. house-power is not available, Or only available in far away or brutally inconvenient places. You won't be able to power it on to take you back. If you go back too far BEFORE the power is available, you just have to sit and wait it out until time really passes and it is. I guess you could only go back ONE day before power is available, and then it wouldnt work. Maybe that's why there's no date setting, so that you really dont screw your self up. Anyhow, I'm getting off the real subject. Back to changing dates: The bad part is that you have to do that two-time warp process each time to go back one day (or go forward, for that matter.) So for changing just what time of day you are in, it's really easy, just as simple as making sure that the clock part is set to the current time, and that you set the alarm time for the time you want it to be.

Anyway, my little time machine is broken. The current time part works, and the beeping for the alarm clock works, and it has great sound for the radio part of it. But the part that actually moves you forward or backwards in time must be broken because nothing happens when it reaches the "alarm" time (except the customary beeping). I've been messing around with it for weeks now and can't get it to work. I can't find anyone to fix it because when I tell them this whole story they think I'm nuts and just walking around with a plain old every day clock radio. The first damn thing I should have done with it was peeked at tomorrow's Lottery Jackpot numbers. Then I could pay big money for someone to find for me a REAL time machine repair person. We are getting close to the date and time that I acutally bought it, but I forgot exactly WHICH flea market I bought it from. Since it's broken, I can't take myself back to a point where I remember which flea market it came from. So I could just wait until next friday to buy it all over again, but I was hoping that someone else had a time machine that I could use to move forward and see, one by one, at which flea market it's going to be sold, OR move backwards to a day where either A) I remember where I got it, or B) the time travel part of it still works. PLEASE, if ANYONE finds a time machine to help you with that other thing you were talking about, is it ok if I used it to get my time machine fixed? I want to go back in time to purchase a crayone eraser. I passed one that I saw on an informercial, and now the sofa is full of red crayon from the kids. Thanks a bunch!

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1331
Well yo are in the right place my friend
Usually it is the flux capacitor that keeps breaking. Yo may not find a replacemt that easy in 2007.

I can fix yo a Bin I call it Gaussian Low Noise Block Feedhorn or GLNBf. You can point it to 97W will pickup a small laser beam. All we need is 45 dBW amplification and yo are ready for future travel. Vertical and Horizontal transponders. 13/14 volt DC or 17/18 DC volt respictively.

Yo have to promise us to help us here repair BEV. All we need is keys or a bins from the future. None of us want lotto cuz if we all win we'll have to split 300,000 times what is that gonna leave us $3 a person? not much

What we want is DTV or BEV fix
Give me address your time machine I got a GPS. I'll pick both of yo up.

King
9/4/07
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us