Fortec star

Username: Ela29

Post Number: 1
Hi ev1!I'm new with this,I have a fortec star and I didn't use it for a long time..........I try to put the new keys and it doesn't work
Can somebody tell me what do I have to do?
Thank you so much

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11349
junk it ...and buy a decent receiver like a sonicview 4000 or viewsat ultra...there is never support for that or any fortec....most sites do not support them either..

U would need to shut off autorolls and manually input the latest keys which were changing 5-6x daily....and little info is available with those fortecs...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11352
U didn't say which one...Fortecstar is a company...but U didn't say which model..either way U must manually input keys....or try and covert it to a pansat 2700, if U have a FLU...

Username: Ela29

Post Number: 3
Yes,its actually converted in a pansat 2700,but I don't know about the FLU
Thanks LK

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11358
since U converted it, then it must be a FLU...Fortec lifetime Ultra....and when u converted it, it has a working autoroll file in it, but U must "set the default" key first which U should know about from when it was the FLU...

Bronze Member
Username: Yfcrurka

Post Number: 12
Hi Guys,

I have FLU, and i just installed new bin 294T that i downloaded from www.totalfta.com. But it's still not autorolling keys. I have autoroll options set to Keycode "ON" and other threes "OFF".
Please help,

Many thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Zork_99

GTA

Post Number: 46
294T won't roll anymore...you'll have to wait for a new bin or do the conversion to pansat 2700 as LK mentioned above.

Bronze Member
Username: Yfcrurka

Post Number: 13
Thanks for reply,

how can i convert my FLU to Pansat 2700. Could someone please provide me step by step instruction.

Thanks again,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us