Three dish and pansat 3500sd

Username: Norton360

Post Number: 9
I have a situation as shown in the attachment. I can't get Three dishes on my pansat 3500sd and after reading through various posts found that pansat does not have enough current to support all three dishes.
My dilemma is, there is only One RG6 cable coming to my home and I want to get all three dishes using a single cable. Is it possible?
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11338
yeah just hook up a old or new Bev or DN receiver (and keep it powered ON all the time...it doesn't have to be activated or subscribed...the "4700" is a DN or BEV receiver..so do that and just run a cable from the DN/BEV receiver to the open slot on that DPP Twin LNB...enjoy..

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 956
You can also buy power injectors on ebay. LKs method might be easier to do, though.

Post Number: 10
Jason,
If I use a DPP44 switch (it comes with a power adapter), can I get all three dishes using a single cable from the dish and going in my home using only pansat 3500?
Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11340
cbg...I won't waste my time replying to your request for help in the future...READ from now on, when U want answers!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
My question has always been to use a single cable from the DISH and if it is possible to get all three dishes.

Your solution requires 2 cables coming to the home.

Silver Member

Post Number: 958
You should be able to get what you need: one cable to one receiver, if you use the DPP44 switch and power injector. LK's solution uses the extra receiver as a power injector.

Silver Member

Post Number: 959
You might also need a disecq switch to go between your fta receiver and the DP44.

Silver Member

Post Number: 960
Note: power inserter must go into port 1.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Thanks Jason.

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 153
I've read the dpplus is a power guzzler, make sure your third lnb is Dp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us