Newbie Section

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 327
i figure it would be easier to use one thread to ask similar help question, instead of having many threads for the same questions.

Username: Amoltuli

Post Number: 6
Sounds good. I had posted a question yesterday in two other threads on the PANSAT2700A box I have, not knowing which one it belonged to. I was not getting any signal and the blind scan was returning no transponders found. The alignment looked ok. I have the 6.2 boot version (X-87BL API:2.88_EUbX, whatever the hell it implies). On LK's suggestion, I'll upgrade it to B75 and hopefully that'll help. Else, I'll return to this thread seeking further help from you knowledgeable ones!!!

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

The Great Wh...

Post Number: 225
Could all the noobs (beginners) please post their questions in this thread instead of making a million different threads or hijacking threads (new keys lol).

Lets try to be organized so all the experts can help you guys out!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11402
Been there...tried that...at least 100 times in the past 4 years...HIJACKING is common here...these people here don't know how to use a forums amd there are no mods to enforce it.....so get use to it...I have...

Username: Jaknik3000

Post Number: 1
does anyone know wif there are any dealers in the nyc area ??? for pansat or coolsatt ??? also are there any people who are proficient with getting this hooked up ??? let me know ! }}

Silver Member
Username: Aafl_dragon

Post Number: 117
Lol lets hope this works!!
But doubt it...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11407
anybody got news keys?....the posted keys don't work....ROTFLMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
Sure no problem here you go lol

D!SH - Last Update: 08/26/07 07:12 pm

00: 4B 56 8D 1F 20 AE 5C 23 52 BB C1 5C 08 37 FD 71

01: BE 3B 57 A0 E4 82 08 3E 0B A1 E2 B9 6E F7 8A 3D (ACTIVE)

B3V - Last Update: 08/26/07 05:36 pm

00: 4D 72 C7 59 38 FE 2D 3F 1D 97 2E 64 68 80 4E 23 (ACTIVE)

01: 56 D2 D0 C4 8A BC 0D D0 CA AB 86 5F 83 1A 83 5F

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11415
NO I need last weeks keys, cause thats what my friend is using....and I know my setup is perfect...

those keys don't work!.....LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 246
im a newb can some one feed me..better yet just come over and do everything for me so i can just watch.
im tooooo lazy toooooo read

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 247
new keys plz

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 248
whT DO I LOAD ON MY DIRECT TV BOX

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 249
how do i turn the power on

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 250
what file r we on

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 251
what box do we use ? i have a big one

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 252
i cant get any channles from my antanna

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 253
what kind of wire do we use

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 254
oh plz help my xannax is waring off and i still dont have free tv

its free but i just dont want to learn myself

plz plz help me do all the work for me

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
Last weeks keys are gud luck lol RORL!!

key0:00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00

key1:00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11426
thanks somedude...yes those "numbers" work well....but now, how and where do I put them?....

I thought this was suppose to be easy...I don't have time to read everywhere, so please just give me step by step help...and I am NOT a newbie...

hehehe....ROTFLMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
LMAO First you read second you read third you read and the rest is easy.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11431
will U email me the new bins and ALL the info I need?....lmao

my email.... IamnalinsSTUPIDFRIEND@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

The Great Wh...

Post Number: 228
lol gud job nalin! you just made it obvious that your an admin or a mod!

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 255
so since we have an eclipes does that mean i can get channles from another solor system and what file do i use for that
i really want to see howw far the robinsons got

oooooooooh penny

Username: Zosdog

I've tried searching for this answer, but I can't find much on it on this site. I have a 301-013 receiver (and currently subscribe) and would like to have another receiver in my garage. Can I buy another identical receiver and insert the card to whichever receiver I watch? I'm sure I saw somewhere that these might be married, but was wondering if there was a workaround. Not trying to steal service, just trying to add convenience. If this was asked and answered please provide a link, and try not to ridicule me too much.

Thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11568
U can call Dishnetwork and ask them (they're open 24/7)...since U are:

"Not trying to steal service, just trying to add convenience."

Username: Earnhardt325

Moncton, Nb Canada

bev ppv channels gone again

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 260
where'd they go

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11572
Bev went SOUTH for the winter!....LOL

WHAT THE HELL KINDA QUESTION WAS THAT!

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 264
wats up lk lmao how the hell ya been

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11575
I'm cocked and I'm doing great...can't wait for the lesbo "nalin' to bash me again....then talk her bogus, c/p and bogus RETARD crap and posts!...LMAO....I could never get "cocked" enuff" to be as stupid as her...lol

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 265
i couldnt take enough xanax

yoo hoo nalin we're wating

i tell ya' u just gotta enjoy the love bud ROTF

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3571
urmama: I don't understand what vicarious pleasure you are getiing trashing a newbie thread started by RTAP.
zosdog has a question to which I have no answer. If you have an answer give it to him. This is a newbie thread, so you are bound to get some unusual questions. Alternatively why not let RTAP answer a few newbie question and restore the thread to what he intended it for?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11579
urmama...U be careful of them 2mg "white candy bars"...very addictive...been doing them for over 30 years...I love em cause they help me and my PTSD, but I know they are forever now...wish I didn't NEED them...

as far as this being a newbie thread, thats a joke!....just read the first few posts and it was a an idealistic "dream " and NOT REALITY,. at Zoocoustics here!...this entire site is trashed and a newbie site....purposely created and designed like that with NO categories, and sub sections and file...so confusion and chaos would be rampant here to destroy FTA and DSS peeps testing.....while monitoring Dss news....ain't that right nalin...u should know, u are their MOLE....

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1121

Hey, zosdog
To answer your question, NO, you can't use the same card.That card is only for the Receiver
that Dish Network loan you.They will loan you another Receiver and card for around $5.00 per month. Or you can install a A/B switch, but what ever you want to watch in the garage has to be preset from the house. Or you can install a splitter, but you will watch what ever they are watching in the house.

Username: Rated337

Post Number: 5
half of my channels aren't working, episcally espn. I checked my satilite frequency and echostar 7 doesnt seem to be getting enough signal. What do i do ? i have a viewsat platinum 2000. using bin DBPSW_070817P

Username: Meedman

Post Number: 2
Can someone tell me if it's possible to use fta Receivers with DirectTV Antenna? if so what are the best receivers for it..thank you

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 357
How do satelites float in space like that?

Bronze Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 97
same way your brain does, dipshit

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 520
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9815

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 268
LK

i have to take the blue 1.0

very bad anxiaty. sometimes i pass out.

especially whenmy vu goes down

aint nothin better than french p o r n

ooooh weeee weeeee

been takin them for bout ten yrs

i take two before coming here though

and nalin just having some fun.

so shut ur sandtrap

i do help at times

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11611
urmama...the 1mg blue footballs are like nothing to me...and the 1mg round blues are even worse....I do 4 2mg candy bars daily...believe it or not, different manufactures have a completely different "impact" on people...the pharmasists will even finally fess up and explain how the "inactive" ingredients actually affect the active ingredients.....so all meds are NOT the same in strength or impact....and I will NOT accept "generic" for this....generics vary so much in stength, even though they may all be 1mg or 2mg whatever...

I have wicked severe panic attacks, (3-5 DAILY) and became agorphobic for over 1 year (which I have finally beaten)...I run a support group for people with anxiety disorders, panic attacks, and PTSD, which I suffer from, for over 37 years....I am a VERY expierenced "fetal position I'm gonna die" guy myself, who has slowly over years, learned the "warning" (throat clearing etc)and "trigger" (loud locations, bright flashing or fluoresent lights etc) signs before it happens and how to best cope with it beforehand...exercise is also a great anxiety reliever and reduces the attacks..

read the simple coverback book .."Fight or Flight" by Harold Benson....it may help U with the anxiety attacks...it has helped many..either ride the attacks like a roller coaster, or fight them and shew them away...its all a mind thing..U can control the brain and its powers, much more than U realize..and of course inhibitors combined with the meds will really help..anxiety can kill ya, if ya let it...

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 338
i will try to bring order to this thread. to answer everybodys question the new keys are
00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01
01 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01
any futher question contact me directly at
www.ihaveastupidquestion@yahoo.com
and they will be answered in the order in which they were recieved.

Post Number: 3
i thought this was satellite tv chat?
why are people talking about prescription pills
i guess they have something in common
satellites are up in the sky
so is your brain on prescription meds...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11615
Not true Ed...if U read this entire thread...it was doomed from the beginning..so its a "off topic" thread and talk about anything U want...

If U had actually read these forums, thats what people do here anyway....Nobody ever stays on the subject...every thread here has been hijacked...there is no admin or mod here to maintain control...

BTW...just cause an individual requires "prescribed meds, doesn't mean they are 'UP IN THE SKY"...more people who don't take meds and are a MORON like U ...are in the SKY!...so no need to bash people who require meds, when someone like U is dumber than dog sh*it here, and without meds!

also this is NOT satellite tv "CHAT"...this is NOT a CHAT...or a Forums...its just a simple "message board", that is complete trash anyways...

Thanks for the replies LK and Kavin. I was hoping there was a way without making 15 minutes calls everytime I watch TV in the garage. I have a line run out there and just take the receiver with me. I do enjoy these forums and have troubleshooted (is that a word?) many problems with the advice I have found. I think my next step is to get setup with a tester unit, and maybe even get in on some of that french p o r n too. I will use this forum's knowledge and expertise to bla-bla-bla.

Oh, and just for the record, for those expected bursts of panic attacks, I use Klonopin. Diagnosed since I was 19.

Thanks again!

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 269
yeagh most people think that whom ever is on xanax they think there a friutcake.

mine hits me while i sleep mostly. i wake up cant breath. thought it was athsma but it wasnt.

not true. the brian has a chemical which slow you down. some people dont have enough of it so that is why they get xannax.

am i right LK ?

LK pm me with your support on this plz

thnx.

i started out with the0.025 now im on the footballs

agian thnx

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 342
from now on this thread is for pill and prescription.hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 270
lmfao alot

we'll call it pill support for when your vu goes down

naw serious though... thats why i asked LK to pm me

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11620
There is NO known CAUSE for panic attacks and severe anxiety....it is known that a "chemical imbalance" (serotonin)is created in the brain , when people have these attacks...

serotonin chemical levels
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSRI

serotonin and sleep
http://sulcus.berkeley.edu/mcb/165_001/papers/manuscripts/_179.html

Since U have them while u are sleeping...U may also want to check out the possibility of having "sleep apnea' that millions have and do not know it...that can kill U in your sleep...I have known some friends who have died cause of that....panic attacks when sleeping are very often related to sleep apnea ( a physical condition in the throat and air ways)...do not take that possibility too lightly, talk to your doctor about it....

sleep apnea...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_apnea

seriously..

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 275
thnx bud

nope i was diagnosed with mild to severe anxiaty disorder. was born with it of coarse.

e mail me man the chiz2@gmail

i dont want your stalker to get upset with us. lol

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 207
WTF is this a medical or DSS Forum. LK I personally don't give a rats AZZ about your thoughts and research into anxiety. If i wanted opinions on health conditions, I would go to a medical forum, now STFUP!!!

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 345
damn LK talk about wisdom.lmao

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11624
Tony S...I really don't care what U like or want...go back to your garbage business....even your nick is history now!

BTW...I've never seen U post 1 intelligent DSS thing here or help anybody...so maybe U should STFU and take a hike too kid!...and take all your dead troublemakers with ya too!

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 346
this idiot thinks he is a mixture of tony montana and the fat guy on sopranos.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11627
he's nalin also...another alias...

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
Hey, all I'm saying is this is a satellite, forum. Most don't really care about discussing medical conditions here, so why don't you take your smelly piece sh1t azz and take a walk yourself, LOSER!! Get a F'ing job doucheb@g

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11628
I'm retired.... 30 years US Military Officer...don't need a job!

Oddly enough, I was lead to my anxiety diagnosis while chatting about my panic attacks with some guys on a Datsun forum.

Hey, speaking of Datsuns...

Username: Packet_storm

I'm retired.... 30 years US Military Officer...don't need a job!

He needs a Job and a Life. Right now he's like a pile fetal matter fading away with each pluse of the 555 timer circuit locate in the box and tube he sit's in front of 24/7.

Wheilding his dull sword of logic and common sense. Medical science can only do so much for his old expired brian.

No drugs can resurrect the dead.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3591
Tony Soprano : LK is right about being retired from the army. she had mental problems, especially paranoia and also showed manic psychosis. She was therefore asked to take early retirement.
But save your pity and concerns. She has done extremely well financially, so a barman told me when i was holidaying in Florida recently.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3592
Xanax - Alprazolam is considered unsafe. I beleive it is banned in the UK.
Clonazepam is one of the safest medium term drugs for prevention of panic attacks. SSRIs have been promoted for panic attacks but are to be avoided unless absolutely needed

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 351
for the love of god just leave this forum.no one wants you here. is there no respect left in you

Gold Member

Post Number: 3595
For the love of peace, you RTAP stop chasing me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
I am not Nalin sorry, That B1tch has something coming to him/her or whatever the f*ck it is. LK I respect your knowledge here, but you sometimes go off on a tangent and it has nothing to do with satellite. Now Nalin on the other hand is a sc*m Bag first class and should be banned.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3597
Tony Soprano : I can't recall having anything to do with you at any time, not have i intentionally hurt you. I suggest you keep your comments about me to yourself. If you have legitimate complaint make a clear statement what it is about.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3598
LK's mob is on the attack.
I laugh at you LK. You think your gangsterism has any effect whatsoever?
Oh yes, you have also started your well tried method. "I am leaving" I don't like it here" ".... is bad" "... is a mole"

Frankly LK and her buddies: I AM NOT AFRAID.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 354
be afraid of the Corleon Family.

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
Reading your posts is enough reason to hate on you Biaaaatch!!!! All you do is come on here and post bullsh1t, get a life you troll mother f*cker!

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 277
still hogwash nalin

LK is not a mole

Gold Member

Post Number: 3600
Tony Soprano : Nobody asked you to read my posts. If you post against me I will reply.
As I said before I have not misguided you in the past about anything remotely related to FTA.
You started defending LK in this forum and then since there is no defense for her idiocy and paranoia, you started attacking me.
So get out of my way, you mischief monger. You have not ability but profanity fo defend LK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3601
Urmama: It is no use saying LK is not a mole.
Her post is very very obviously the action of a mole.

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 278
look im not tryin to stire things up but how do you come to the conclusion that LK is a mole

solid evidance or just from the way lk acts.
in this case we all may as well be moles from being paronoid from this hobby

no mole sorry

Post Number: 4
LK, YOU'RE THE ONLY MORON IN THIS CHAT FORUM
NOT ONLY A MORON, BUT YOU'RE ALSO A DISABLED PILL POPPING RETARD, PROLLY NEVER WORKED A DAY IN YOUR LIFE..REJECT!!

Post Number: 5
I'M WITH RTAP, LK NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP
WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION LOSER
TRY GOING OUT AND GETTING A LIFE INSTEAD OF STAYING ON THE PC 24/7 AND YOU'LL SEE YOUR PANIC ATTACKS WILL GO AWAY..IF IT DOESN'T YOU CAN ALWASY PURCHASE A GUN AND KILL YOURSELF, DO YOUR MOTHER A FAVOR, SHE'S BEEN SUPPORTING YOUR DISABLED A*S SINCE YOU WERE A CHILD, IT'S TIME TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND GET MARRIED LOL...PIECE OF SH*T GET A LIFEM HOW OLD ARE YOU? 50? LMAO

I Come in here for chat and i get attacked by this LK pill popping freak "Post Number 11628"
dude you really need a life, no wonder you get anxiety.. GET OFF THE PC

for the love of god just leave this forum.no one wants you here. is there no respect left in you

Glass houses MOFO

Whats that alias numnber 99 or 100 LK

Gotta be like 100 key largo was a good 50 or so back.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11634
Now we have 2 NEW azzholes here, who IMMEDIATELY bash members at a "supposed" new site for them....they're crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches in the ghetto...

ED...3-5 posts
Packet Storm....2 posts

Now tell me these 2 clowns are really new here, and not just nalin and her trouble making aliases using new nicks again...a blind man can see whats going on here....U clowns need to get a life AND a job!...NOBODY really believes U are REALLY NEW here!...just cowards with new nicks trying to DESTROY Satellite peeps and FTA...

FUNNY how you come right out of the wood work yourself when I posted a message calling you on your alais...

GO take a pill... IT's time

Far as nalin goes nope.. No way there bozo the clown..

God you stupid...

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 566
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11635
ActuallY I posted when your post wasn't posted up....but anyways , U just gave yourself away nalin and all your other old nicks....U are NOT new to this site....U just ARE a coward hiding behind a NEW nick!

how would u know if I was ever "Key largo". since u are a newbie here?.....obviously U have been here for years using ALIASES, cause I was "unregistered" using key largo nick, 3-4 years ago, until someone (probably U) stole my nick...then I became Largo Key, which U stole...so largo key became "LK", and then they/ecoustics made EVERYBODY register and cannot steal nicks anymore...

So obviously U are a name stealer and using an alias...and have been here for years...so I was right about U all along!...U are a FAKE, a coward, and using a new alias!..nalin, u got to be slicker than that!

Post Number: 8
OMFG YOUR SO STOOPID WHO SAID I WAS A NEWBIE LOSER KING.

I just took a little hiatius. Some people have a life LOSER KING and don't live on their computer going back and forth from one site to another all day long while sitting on their lazy old butt popping pills and drinking beer.

Reciting the qoute over and over in their own head.

"I could have been a contender. I could have been somebody"

In a way you offer us all on here a great service on how not to live ones life.

I thank you for that Sir.

Silver Member

Post Number: 533
"I just took a little hiatius for my c0ck shining & bIowjob activities"........Packet Sperm

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
You know Sigmund Freud said most people exposed thier own fears and short comings. When they are running scared and they try to belittle others.

So now we all know you like Hockey and your ghey.

Mister Gheyerson.

I guess that's not really anything, we didn't know before. Yet validation, is always nice.

Thank You !

Silver Member

Post Number: 535
Upload
............Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11639
PACKETSTORMSECURITY.ORG

Registrant:
Tan, Emerson **

Ground Floor
1 Stamford Hill
London, N16 5TU
UK

Domain Name: PACKETSTORMSECURITY.ORG

Administrative Contact :
Tan, Emerson **
et@c4i.org
Ground Floor
1 Stamford Hill
London, N16 5TU
UK
Phone: +44-7866-246-242
Fax: 123 123 1234

Technical Contact :
The Curiosity Consortium
admin@CURIOSITY.ORG
1658 N. Milwaukee Avenue Suite 141
Chicago, IL 60647-5412
US
Phone: 773-645-1755

Record expires on 09-Apr-2008
Record created on 09-Apr-2001
Database last updated on 30-Jun-2004

Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS

NS.SCANNET2.DK
NS2.SCANNET2.DK

Show underlying registry data for this record

IP Address: 213.150.45.194 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: DK(DENMARK)
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Other
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ 2 listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Web Site Title: .:[ packet storm ]:. - http://packetstormsecurity.org/
Meta Description: Information and computer security full disclosure web site
Meta Keywords: computer security, exploits. advisories, todd jarvis
Secure: No
E-commerce: Yes
Traffic Ranking: 4
Data as of: 10-Oct-2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Name: Packet Storm
Last Logged In: September 04, 2007
Total Posts: 13
Home Page URL: http://packetstormsecurity.org/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
You are something loser. Never crossed you little mustard seed brain. That it's just a site I frequent.

Oh my god you are so sad.

Trying to impress people with something that's not even there.. Just like all your other paranoid delusion.

Silver Member

Post Number: 540
HEY POCKET SPERM BOY........

LOL,YOUR STILL HERE LITTLE LOSER......

NOW GO GET THAT WET PANTYHOSE OF YORS CHANGED.......

Bronze Member
Username: Omen_2

Post Number: 63
storm I am watching your back turn the dogs loose
Ryerson is a sick querr and his is here to cause trouble he uses many nicks not a word about FTA TV only cartoons like my little boy draws.a very sick s hole as for the other sick sob there is no hope he said 30 years in the us military as an officer. Never said what branch of the miliary
and how did he receive his commission since he was 17 years old when he enlisted

Lets RUM ........BLE

Silver Member

Post Number: 541
YEP, BETTER IF YOU JUST STFU........

SIT.............!!

AND BE A GOOD GOOD DOG.............

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Omen_2

Post Number: 65
O Mr. Bill does this mean you would like to play?
I just had a bell full of food and I am ready to play.

Silver Member

Post Number: 542
GOOD GOOD DOGGIE.............

Gold Member

Post Number: 3604
Let the Paranoid LK rave.
I have told the stupid girl, I am me and I don't post under other names.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3605
This is for urmama and is NOT a matter for discussion by ignorant people like LK.
The article is about 5 years old, but the information is as valid today as it was then. By the way BZP stands for benzodiazepines.

http://www.doitnow.org/pages/134.html

And certain BZD's '" particularly Halcion and Xanax '" are being linked to a number of serious side effects, including depression, hallucinations, amnesia, and violence.
In fact, one study by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ranked Halcion and Xanax first and second in episodes of violence traced to 329 different prescription drugs.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2981
Upload

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 281
nalin that still isnt evidance that LK is mole

everybody has a certian anxiety some just can't control it.

Silver Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 282
i've never gotten violant from my meds and i take 4 footballs a day

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11660
Ignore nalin...she's really crazy and in an institution and has no clue about people, meds or FTA...or shes just here to monitor this site and people, and destroy FTA and its users...these things are VERY obvious!

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 356
hey ED i never said LK has problems.the only problem with this forum is nalin and all her nicks. LK is one of the only people here who help others.so what if the seniors here get mad at newbies there is a reason.example 1 is the repeated same questions. everybody has to remember this is a hobby, and if you want to pick up this hobby like any hobby you need to learn about first before you dive into it.
i tip my hats of to LK,PRFRMNJ,SATSCANNER,KING TAPEMAN,HAWAIIAN TIME,and many others who no longer are here.it is because of these people this forum and everyone in it learn a thing or two about this hobby. no offense to who i left just to many to name.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11673
we're still here...but less active....because of all these troublemakers and lack of action by Ecoustics to ban these troublemakers...thats OK, cause there are MANY OTHER good sites ...none of us need Ecoustics....they need us, so they can sell sponsor/advertisers space...thats how they financially survive..

Silver Member

Post Number: 547
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 548
there ya go...............

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 549
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3615
urmama: My statement to you was intended to be an expert statement totally unconnected to FTA and totally non-critical of you as a person. I am NOT trying to imply that there is anything wrong with you. I stated something that is not obviously pasted on the label of the Xanax bottle and which I feel everybody using that medication should know about. and now you know - so that ends my input in the matter.

Bronze Member
Username: Bballbreak

Post Number: 14
can someone tell me how to lock the signal that i am getting on my fortec ultra receiver for D/N please help.

Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us