Chieta switch?

Username: Baconcane

Post Number: 4
Having problems with switch, put new switch in still not working, put barrel connector back in line works fine with one satellite, just wondering if somebody could help me with the problem, maybe because of the run 150ft to 175ft , but it worked when I had a inline amplifier for about a week then amplifier went out...somebody help me with problem.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11283
if it worked with an in line amp, then the amp went out, and then U have switch problems again....don't U think that the fix would be to replace the bad in line amp?...

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1100

Hey Wade
You are saying that it worked, before the inline amplifier went bad, so what is your question?
Why don't you just change the inline amplifier.

BTW If you are asking why the amplifier went bad,
it could be bad installation, bad connections,
type of wire used,or just a bad amplifier.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11286
Thats exactly what Wade just said...and your reply is the same as mine, previous to yours...replace the bad inline amp..

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1101

Hey, Don't lose your draws. Check Post time I did not see you answer.But it does go to show that we do agree on some things.May God Bless America.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11288
Kavin...I know U help many when U can...hopefully Wade will read OUR replies and UNDERSTAND...its "odd" that he couldn't figure out how to fix the problem, when he basically answered it himself, when describing the sequence of events...

BTW...I had to read his post 2-3x myself and make sure I was reading it correctly...especially this, "it worked when I had a inline amplifier for about a week then amplifier went out"...

also

maybe U are right, he wanted to ask another question about "inline amplifier", instead of his thread subject "chieta switch"...

also...I was only trying to confirm to U, that U were reading it right (like I said I had to read it 2-3x too, cause I was a little perplexed why he would even ask for help) AND we both basically said to replace the inline amp...my post was not intended negatively towards U......

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 864
so what chieta switch has to do here ?

and by the way im looking for this switch could not find it. i heard it solves the problem when u share a dishes using 2 receivers.

becuz always one still the other signal. so what you think guys?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11339
is that a fake hollow voice I hear....wanting help, while bashing everybody and their familes...naw, nobody could be that stupid...unless they were the authorities or an admin here, monitoring this site...

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 865
i did not ask you help LK and you are the last one to ask. you dont exist for me at all.
it's not your thread to start with . and dont feel that you have an obligation answering any thread here .
ecoustics will be in good hand once you go for your retirement and desapear.
im exchanging idea with descent poeple .
i dont need to know every single things to be smart .
LK for me you are just shadow and dead person. so long...... im done with you and i wont even argue with you about anything . there is no point to make .
dont talk about bushing cuz it's your nick name .
if u insult me your user name will be lost in the air .
have a nice day .

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11341
yada....yada..yada...LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Nbn

Post Number: 26
sorry cartier this is a forum, you don't pre ask people to help or not.. talking to you about fundamentals is like talking to a terrorist with a vest no.. as it has been said many times, don't like it , get the phuck out.

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us