This satellite section will close...

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11246
If U people don't grow up and stop all this nonsense...we will have NO satellite section here...U people are PUSHING this bashing , name calling, and language, way too hard ....U are going to FORCE the admins here to DELETE this entire section...they have done it before, when it got out of hand...this is the worse I've seen it here, EVER in over 4 years here...

I'm NO better than anybody else here and have been guilty of bashing and bad language, but now its this ENTIRE satellite section...EVERY thread!

U will leave Ecoustics staff no choice if this BS continues...U are acting like 10 year olds...IF U are a regular here, I suggest U quit posting until these troublemakers are done playing...its out of hand, and NOT funny anymore...

I have other sites, if this place closes, but just thought I'd warn U ....

If U want this site to remain, I suggest U stop this craziness now!...even the FCC will NOT allow some of these postings!

Bronze Member
Username: Vyizder_zomenimor

Post Number: 15
I hate trolls.

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 602
i didnt start the nalin vehicle thread.
please clean yourself, before U post this crap

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11248
albino...yes I started that thread as a joke...I didn't trash every thread here...and I have suggested this nonsense to stop in many threads...how can an intelligent person BLAME me for this entire forums being in the garbage...I thought U were smarter than that and always respected U...

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 603
i call it as i see it

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11249
So do I, as everyone here knows...I don't pull any punches or tap dance around things....sorry u dislike me and blame me for all the problems here,,...but thats your perogative...

what I do find VERY "odd' is that U have never spoken to me before, and suddenly I ask for peace here...and U decide to suddenly speak to me for the very first time, and in a bashing manner...and I have always mentioned U, as one of the good guys here...maybe I was wrong about U...

either way...people, please stop this BS....Ecoustics admins cannot spend the time deleting particular posts or threads here...they will have to delete these entire satellite forums...is that what U all really want?

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2806
mmmmm? Maybe thats bevs and dn agenda.Plant these troublemakers and moles to take down this site because they have no legal way to attempt that here because it has no files or sells or supports hardware.

The ppl pulling or saving old posts is a scary thing! That creeps me and others out! Moles for Echostar?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2807
It doesn't matter who starts the fires, it's everybody's responsability to put them out.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3418
LK: The first person who will have to change is YOU.
I can assure you that every time you start abusing a newbie or abusing me, I will try and rectify whatever way I can.
I told you before and I am telling you again, start accepting the fact that there are many people who are very good at FTA information. You have a habit of chasing them out for no reason but to satisfy your own ego.

L.K :: Y O U B E T T E R C H A N G E

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9450
I agree SatScanner, I agree....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11253
I've been saying that for years here!...these troublemakers and some of these regulars are DEFINITELY employed by the satellite industries!...lets NOT feed into their hands...

and yes, anybody who can find or saved that 15 month old post of mine definitely has a very strange agenda...and its NOT for the good of FTA!...we are MORE than just being monitored!...there are moles here for sure!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2808
LK I agree!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11254
Nalin...I've always said this...but I definitely believe U are the mole here....I am trying to bring peace here...and U continue to rant ON, trying to continue to instigate TROUBLE....U should be trying to bring order here, NOT start more BS with me!...your agenda is OBVIOUS!

Bronze Member
Username: Dacookiemonn2be

Post Number: 11
I dont see why the admins dont make some of us forum mods with power to delete post and ban user. I would be willing to do this for free in my spare time, and with enough help, this forum will remain clean and the no brainers will no, that this site dont mess around. Talk bad once, final warning. Twice in a week, perm IP ban.
Or better yet, when someone gets out of hand, edit thier post to make it out like they had to type "I am sorry for being a wiener, which make mae a looser and highlight there post, that way ppl know who made a boo boo.

Just a though. As far as the FCC thing, what could possibly make them raise a brow. I dont think I have seen any post in here that I would consider that bad. But I am on the hunt now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3420
LK: Can't you read? It does not take you too long to start attacking people.

LK: The first person who will have to change is YOU.
I can assure you that every time you start abusing a newbie or abusing me, I will try and rectify whatever way I can.
I told you before and I am telling you again, start accepting the fact that there are many people who are very good at FTA information. You have a habit of chasing them out for no reason but to satisfy your own ego.

L.K :: Y O U.... B E T T E R.... C H A N G E

Gold Member

Post Number: 2809
Thev'e been deleted, but stick around, I'm sure ther're are more to come.

Bronze Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 12
Lk has been very helpful to many people for the past 2 years. I agree that you should act in a civilized manner not like D*icks

Silver Member
Username: Mty

GARZA GARCIA, NUEVO LEON

Post Number: 490
IN THE FORUM SOLO HISPANOS WE TAKE CARE OF NOT USE BAD LANGUAGUE

Username: Atown221

Post Number: 1
hi...
my dishnetwork reciever have the signal working fine. but no picture it shows AutoRoll processing on the bottom..
do you know if i need new keys, and if so what r the new keys..
please and thank u

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11255
ahmad...Please do NOT HIJACK and try to STEAL this thread...stay on the subject...

PATRICIA...thats good U can all do that...

HASHU...I and others, have offered to be an admin/mod volunteer for years here...the admins will NOT respond to our offers to help....Some of us, admin or mod at other sites...I myself admin at 3 other sites, and for many years too.....

nalin...please change your tone and attitude...U are just trying to aggravate the situation....U cannot rattle my cage for your own agenda...I've been wise to you since U changed your nick to "nalin"...a true leader would try and resolve this issue, not create and instigate more problems!

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 398
@LK

just ignore the bitch...............

he's trying to pull you in .again.......

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 847
LK your thread was not joke . poeple do make the difference between jokes and targetting someone.
if u wanna be respected, then you got to give some respect . you dont go and play double face . 1 time with the canadiens and the other with the rest.
you went beyong just insulting nalin . you even made yourself foul and lost your credibility to many here.

i have no idea why you are after nalin. as far as i know he never did anything wrong to you . you started bushing him.

dont kill the man and go in his funeral.

you want respect ,you got to give respect ................

Silver Member

Post Number: 848
satscanner you are hypocrit and abusive
Paul Larrea you are worst

so dont play innocent nowwwwwwwwwww.

so guys decide what you want to do

delete the sat section? or work on it in good manners and respect ?no more bs . respect a thread and so onnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

or as u hear it now . i can guarranty you that it will be close and it's matter of days .and you will beleive it once u see it .

Gold Member

Post Number: 2810
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2811
cartier,you show up and start the bashing, blamming other ppl for your rude ,obnoxious behavior .DON"T START WITH ME

Silver Member

Post Number: 399
@ Sat

"Just shoot the bitch
and get it over with......
this turd thing is getting old........"

( words of wisdom courtesy of DJ© )

Silver Member

Post Number: 400
JK.....................

Silver Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 106
EVERYONE ! - This WAS one of the Best Sites on the Web. Now a

bunch of jerks are Ruining this Place. We're here to help and be

helped........ COOL IT OR LEAVE ! ! !

More This Upload And Less of That !Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3421
LK: I have no agenda, nor anything to gain. At do not tolerate abuse,non-sense, stupidity and ill-manners. WE have had too much of these from you.

Username: John_packer

Post Number: 6
We got rid of Tiger Woods, they finally banned his behind. He was the worst here ever!! He used bad language and was rude to everyone

Every thing will be fine now that they banned his behind yesterday!!!

Yes Tiger Woods was the worst ever... lmao

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1096

Joke my S
Just leave the man alone, he has done nothing to you. I am sure that some people that have been here for over a year are getting tired to listening to the same old tune. Try using your keyboad to help not to hurt.
If I could read or write Spanish I would be over their thread, the water is getting deep here.

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 342
LK, all this place needs is a moderator who scans the forum regularly and eliminates the garbage and the trolls.
Every message board has a moderator to keep things running smoothly and to keep bashing/insults to a minimum. I find it very odd why this board does not have a moderator like every other board out there. If they have one, he should be replaced.
I'm up for the job if need be.

Username: John_packer

Post Number: 7
Like I said the problems are all gone now that Tiger Woods was banned

Like the guy never ever used any bad language????

They banned my IP address....It took me 10 bleeping minutes to generate a new IP..

I am a busy man, 10 minutes of my time is money out of the bank

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11260
The moderator issue has be offered MANY MANY times to Ecoustics, for MANY years too!...Ecoustics does NOT want one of us on their staff because Ecoustics doesn't want us to be aware of their affiliation with DN and Bev as a "DSS monitoring" site...thats why there is NO files here too...

This section is open for 2 reasons only

1... To monitor DSS news and happenings (fixes, other new site links, etc)

2...To profit monetarily thru many sponsors who pay Ecoustics very well, to advertise here...and to do that Ecoustics must remain #1 at Google search, by creating troublemakers who in turn create many posts and internet "hits", through their lack of control at this site...this chaos and these troublemakers aka "admins", who do little, are all intentional by Ecoustics..but eventually, they will possibly close shop, if it cannot be "contained" and have "controlled chaos" by the Ecoustics staff...

Silver Member

Post Number: 402
This is the kind of evil and treacherous snake
Nalin Nyda really is...........

While LK accepts Nalin's apologies
and offers him to chill and work together
for the good of our cherished forums,.....

Nalin (showing his true sinister nature)
backstabbs him in the most despicable unimaginable manner.........

[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11275
Thanks for that head up Bill...I have always said nalin has her own agenda here.....its always been OBVIOUS!....she has run all other veteran testers away from her...now she is trying to "oust" me...I never complained to the admins here about here...but she just filed a protest against me...she's NOT ONLY a mole here, she's a RAT too...I will simply IGNORE her forever...but she keeps STALKING me everywhere here, and creating problems for everyone..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3424
Mr. Bill:
You said "While LK accepts Nalin's apologies".
You must be kidding. I have not and will not apologise to LK for anything except a genuine mistake. In my dealing with her I have not come accross any incidence where I have made such a genuine mistake

Gold Member

Post Number: 3425
LK: You are the stalker, not me.

Bronze Member
Username: Yumyum

Post Number: 15
Holy crap you guys or girls???

Still have not figured that one out yet????

Are having issues, the bickering that is happening right now in this thread, is the same S@#T that happens in almost every other thread in this Sat section.

I usually stick to FTA only sites for the last few months I have been watching this place turn into the LK and Nalin show, no wonder most of the "veterans" are not around, I too am to the point of wondering what's the point!!!

If you guys would show a little humility and get over your obvious petty issue's and get on with it this place would be a whole lot calmer!!!

Christ I come to places like this to unwind, not get wound up!!! As I'm sure other would attest too!

Silver Member

Post Number: 850
bill u really have to check yourself. you are sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and if u think there is no moderator u are wrong . u wanna bet your ip will be blocked.?

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 318
seems cartier1 has a problem with writing in english. all his words are extended. to bad he cant say the same about his anatomy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 852
seems cartier1 has a problem with writing in english. all his words are extended. to bad he cant say the same about his anatomy.

correction : we say too bad and not to bad

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
Stuttering can be cured...

Bronze Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 37
It seems my IP address was banned and now its ok???

Gold Member

Post Number: 2813
Tiger: maybe either you forgot which Ip you used before or after you were switching nicks and posting, or you got confused what password for what nick.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2814
cartier
Upload
This is more like the help you require.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2825
Well, [if]and [when]it closes, we meet and takeover the directview tv section, seeing it's not a big forum so they can move to the regular tv section.
SAVE THIS LINK !
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/15133.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 409
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9467
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »