ViewSat Ultra

Username: Pedestrian6

Post Number: 4
Hi All,

I have had this received for a few months now, it is working great, so I know the receiver is not at fault. I updated my bin to 070817 and it worked periodically, but now is down totally.

I have BEV

I turn the receiver on, and it says "no audio or video" on every channel. I tried inputing the keys in manually (with autoroll off - thanks dss-keys.com) and it still is not working.

I turned the receiver off from behind and then let it roll for about 2hrs, and still nothing. Also getting it to auto roll was very tricky as it did not want to on a majority of channels.

I attempted to re-flash the bin, maybe some transfer error with bin (but when your doing it through USB it is extremely unlikely - still thought I'd try it). It still did not work.

I then tried to set LNB to standard and let it do its thing, still nothing with the autoroll (once again really difficult) and then i tried with it disabled and keys input manually, still nothing.

All the keys that are input are correct and the it was working prior to this bin release, so i know it is not due to satellite set-up or pointing.

I know this is leaving me with very few options... (factory reset then flash bin)... but I am hoping to avoid that. Can you please give me any suggestions.

Thank you so much to this site, I think it is great. As well for all you non-newbs who are able to provide help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us