Silver bullet/blackbird receiver

John Anderson
Unregistered guest
Does Anyone have a silver bullet/blackbird receiver, I would like to get one and would like some advice on them

kendra h
Unregistered guest
I recommend hooking it up to a dish via cable wiring.

Ben.Dover.
Unregistered guest
http://dsscanada.ca easily the leaders with Blackbird.

kendra h ...I am surprised you even bother posting anything, but I guess idiots need there place too.

Anonymous

dave is a di*k

Anonymous

i have all the software files for the blackbird if any one nees them/// jmill

John Anderson
Unregistered guest
Ya sure I'm going to purchase one today and if you could sent me the files thad be cool

Anonymous

i cant send it without a email......if you want it i got it.......blackbid files.....heres a teaser....

32.9 K
blackbird401.zip
""

John Anderson
Unregistered guest
My e-mail address is East6500@hotmail.com Thanks

Anonymous

you get it...........

John Anderson
Unregistered guest
I didnt Get the e-mail could you resend it

Anonymous

Does anyone know the difference between Blackbird/Silverbird receivers and Silver bullet Enforcer also I beleive there is one by Fortec?

Unregistered guest
I am confused by the definition of "FTA" receiver. If it only picks up channels that are free then can it really open up all the channels on the dishnetwork and give us free pay-per-view? If it infact can do that now, then wouldn't it be easy for the dish network to stop it in the near future because they can send updates that we have no way of flashing onto this unit?

Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 4
the best by far is the pansat......i know this.email for orders...... jmill1948@aol.com

TXGirl
Unregistered guest
I'm interested in purchasing a FTA reciever, but am clueless as to which one to pick!
I've seen the pansat, blackbird, silver bullet enforcer, and fortec all advertised-now can anyone tell me the differences between them, what makes one better than the other, and any personal experiences with any/all the above, to help me decide??

Unregistered guest
im looking for a receiver that will pick up the nfl sunday ticket and ppv , which receiver is the best blackbird , pansat , silver bullet can someone e-mail me at floormanhenry@aol.com. for any info and or a good websight which i can check this out....thank you in advance

Username: Huts2

London, Ont Canada

Post Number: 1
does any one no were i can get the file for the channel guide for the fta blackbird system?

IZZyztoy
Unregistered guest
HEY!!!
If you search the net :

[link removed]
but there are hundreds of sites.
Hope this kinda helps

Unregistered guest
i need the files for blackbird....also id like to know if i can use other more sophisticated fta receivers thaT have guides...thanks in advance
SOG
email is ghostbidder@iwon.com

Username: Easytime

Seal Beach, Ca USA

Hi Anonymous,
I know i am a month late, but if you could still email me the Blackbird files, i will deeply appreciate it.Despite my Username, I am having a hard time with my PANSAT].

Thank you in advance,
Alex

Username: Lingl

Is there any major differences between Silver Bullet Enforcer and other brand of FTV, Fortec and Pansat?

Ling

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 11
what do you need the blackbird or the pansat? ill tell you from personal experience the pansat is my choice by far.....

Username: Lingl

Post Number: 2
I heard the blackbird has "auto key graber" feature so there is no need to manually input the key. Also, there is no need to do software upgrade on blackbird.

Ling

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 92
they all do about the same thing some just a little easier than others but the end result free tv

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the software files for the blackbird? If so please email me LtSwift188@hotmail.com

FTA ALL THE WAY
Unregistered guest
Yo Nogood, to download all the software you'll ever need for any FTA receiver just go to

http://www.al7bar.ca/forums/archive/index.php/

click on that, and everything you'll ever need is there and FREE!!!

Username: Starv

i JUST WANT TO KNOW WHICH RECEIVER DOES IT EASIER, TO ALL CHANNELS FREE. PANSAT, BLACKBIRD, ETC....

Anonymous

the truth is all these FTA receivers are nothing but a pain in the A$$...there is no program guide...half the channels show up as NO NAME...the station channel don't match the receiver channel and there quite difficult to set up!!!!sorry but would not recomend them unless you're really hard up for tv!!!!

Anonymous

oh forgot to mention... the instructions don' t tell you sh!t

Unregistered guest
could you send me the files for BB? thanks, bones.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 139
i can program them for you........

Unregistered guest
Pansat 2500a is simply the best FTA receiver on the market. I have both, BB & Pansat... Boy am i sorry about does $400.cannos i waisted on BB. You would have to be brainless not to understand that if you are conect to 4 deferent sats. (free)working with chanel names is the each before the commme!!!

dllfb
Unregistered guest
Someone just told me that the blackbird and the pansat 2500a are the same thing...earlier today...someone told me they are not because the blackbird has a tv guide strand and the pansat doesn't.....who was correct? Which one is better and what are the differences

Anonymous

as i was updating my silver bullet the power was disconnected ,all i get now is the green lite but is unresponsive any suggestions

Anonymous

heres my email would also like the blackbird file if you can thanks ed

lopez
Unregistered guest
im having problems with my silver bullet,it keeps
reading scramble?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 174
i have the silver bullet and the black bird 1000 and 2000 fixes for the 8012 ecm jmill1948@aol.com

Username: Khanat

Jmill1948

What's the fix for the Silver Bullet Enforcer? I can still get some channels on Dishnet 110, but my BEV Nimiq 91 is completely down.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 178
a new bin file

Username: Eddy001

i also need the file for the blackbird if some has it my is the st1000. my e-mail is
eds_autoe@hotmail.com
thanks

Username: Marty777

North'd, Pa Usa

My silverbullet enforcer also is not working. What do i need to do.

Anonymous

here's the fix...blackbird.cx

Username: Marty777

North'd, Pa Usa

Post Number: 4
where do i get the fix at.

Anonymous

I gave u the site....blackbird.cx...would u like it on a plate? holy sh!t

Frank Risso
Unregistered guest
Is there a fix for the pansat 2500?

Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 181
Go to dsscentral.net and look in their they have it. Or go to dsshelper.com and they will also tell you where to get it.

Unregistered guest
Silver bullet/blackbird receiver, is this the same box? And will the blackbird fix work for sbe?

Anonymous

yes....just a differant colour

Anonymous

go to al7bar.ca and you will find all the fixes...blackbird, pansat..and others

Jeff Newbacon
Unregistered guest
I hooked up my blackbird to my toroidal dish with DiSEqC switch. Satellite meter goes crazy with signal but blackbird box advises NO or BAD Signal??? Anyone know what the problem might be?
I even programed for each LNB individualy without using the DiSeqC switch and hoping to avavoid the problem repeatedly. Any ideas?

Anonymous

I have a Terk HD dish with 3 LNB's. Does anyone know if it will work with the silver bullet or black bird reciever?

pg323
Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to get nfl sunday ticket with the pansat 2500 please email me
myname283@hotmail.com

Anonymous

aim at bev

Anonymous

I was advised to unplug my SilverBullet ST1000 receiver on September 29th as there may be another attack. Does anybody out there know if that's true and what can be done...

Unregistered guest
My black bird got attacked. Plz someone let me know what to do? I live far(5 hrs drive) from the place where i bought my BB. Plz help me.

Duttylocks
Unregistered guest
blah, blah blah..talk, talk, talk...
where are the tech heads that should have cracked the p4 & p5 by now..its been almost a year..i think there is already a crack u ba$tard$! just like there is a cure for aids and cancer but they make more $$ "treating" it!!!

shepardlake
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know what happened to blackbird.cx??

sleeperone
Unregistered guest
I see mostly everyone asking the same question on which receivers is better. Does anyone really have a honest opinion.

victor-florida

Anonymous

yes what would u like to know?

Pavel
Unregistered guest
does anyone know where i can get the latest update for the fortec lifetime ultra ? because it was attacked and the old software is shitt and doesnt work and i have no clue where to get the new one if anyone has any idea where to get it please e mail me at i_veikhman@hotmail.com ! thank you .... peace

sleeperone
Unregistered guest
well for one- which current unit is the most user friendly. which one is worth the $$$$.
victor -florida

Chris1
Unregistered guest
Why is the Pansat 2500a the FTA receiver of choice?

Are you able to access onscreen channel menus while using the Pansat 2500a?

If purchase the Pansat 2500a do I have to purchase any additional hardware to enable it to receive channels?

Is the Panasat 2500a susceptible to ECM's like the DSS cards?

DONKY
Unregistered guest
DO NOT BUY FROM DSSCANADA THEY STOPPED SUPPORTING THERE PRODUCTS I HAVE A 400.00 PAPER WEIGHT.

rt
Unregistered guest
heard they were raided a while back.....

NO NO
Unregistered guest
yA I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM WITH APPLEBEE IS HE JUST CANT STAND PEEPS TO WATCH DAVE, HES GOT TO TRY AND DISCREDIT ALL SITES INCLUDDING this one)sathouse.com.pa) with no proof whats so ever.
Peeps go to the site were 9000 memebers stay. Read the post on there forums to back up claim they have a activation fix right now. There very very busy with all the orders but if your a little patient the BIG GUY will get to you.

Anonymous

I have a blackbird ST2000 and does anyone know what is the web site that will answer questions. Blackbird.cx is gone and who will help with all questions?

you are welcome
Unregistered guest
FOR ALL FTA NEEDS GO TO http://www.al7bar.tk/

Very Thankful
Unregistered guest
this site gave me everything i needed to get my blackbird working:

http://www.help4fta.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3

i had it working for a few weeks. came home one day and boot was flashing. tried to reflash it and got the Err4 message which means your flash chip is dead. ordered another one from dsscanada.com for $77 CDN. got the 9 page pdf instructions to install it. need a sodering gun. doing it this weekend and will follow up with how it went.

Anonymous

VT have u tried flashing it with 7.0

Very Thankful
Unregistered guest
I haven't tried but you need to have a channel showing and the green light to flash and that's now gone as a result of the Err4 message as I understand it. Err4 means your flash chip is shot.

Username: Clayton_quinn

Winnepeg, Manatoba Canada

someone please help a dumb canadian set up his
silverbird st 1000

Unregistered guest
is there a fix for last month on the pansat 2500. i cant get a signal or ant thing , i need help.

Username: Mrdss

Post Number: 3
Dont waste time on fortecs and pansats Nagra 2 is working great on the 3 channels that is being broadcasted on my max 2000 which i purchased from saveandreplay! works amazing

Unregistered guest
Hi:
My Silverbullet Enforcer ST-1000 has been down, attacked around Aug. 30th no response from dsscanada, can anyone help me on the software?

Anonymous

althor1 go to al7bar.tk

Bronze Member
Username: Jmvip3mfiles

USA, USA

Post Number: 33
SpaceStar DVB 500 Upload
Powerful IBM Power PC implemented.
Faster CPU performance : 350MIPS(252MHz)
Dolby AC-3 (SPDIF output for High-Fi Audio)
Advanced 2D Graphics Accelation.
Exclusive Dealer :
http://dss-jmvip3mfiles.com

kegman101
Unregistered guest
ok....here is question about the Blackbird. Both my friend and i have one. We are locked on same satelites. Same amount of Strength abd Quality. But he is getting different channels on the same sat as i am. for example...all the ESPN station are not showing on mine..but they are his. Can anyone tell me what i can do to get these channels? Is it possible i have to reflash the box? or can i just hook up to his dish download same Sats and then take home and plug into my dish? If we are getting same signal won't this work? Anyhelp would be great thanks!

Q
Unregistered guest
kegman check your tps. against his.the tps may have to be re-entered...make sure your usin the same flash...

KEGMAN101
Unregistered guest
WHERE DO I CHECK THE TPS AT? SORRY,,,BUT THIS IS MY 1ST BOX. i'LL TELL YA YOU EXACTLY WHATS GOING ON..I USED A DISHNETWORK BOX TO LOCK IN ON 119. AFTER I WAS LOCKED...I HOOKED THE BLACKBIRD UP. WENT TO INSTALATION...WENT TO THE ECHO7 119 SATELITE..AND I HAVE NO SIGNAL. I THEN CHANGED THE LNB FREQ TO 11250. THEN I GOT 75% S AND 100%Q WHEN I GO TO DOWNLOAD THE SAT..IM NOT RECEIVINING ANY 140,142,144 ETC..WHICH ARE THE ESPN CHANNELS. THE DISH NET WORK BOX I USED LOOKS TO AN OLD ONE. IM ALSO USING A DIRECT TV DISH AND LNB. WHICH I WAS TOLD THAT IT WILL OWRK. I WAS GOING TO TRY USING A DIFFERENT RECEIVER TO LOCK IN ON 119 AGAIN. CAN I USE A DISH 500 RECEIVER TO LOCK IN ?? I THINK THE OLD WAS A DISH 300. AND I NOTICED THAT THE AZIMUTHS ARE DIFFERENT. COULD THIS BE THAT IM NOT TOTALY LOCKED IN AND THATS WHY IM NOT RECEIVING ESPN? IM GOING TO HOOK THE BLACK BIRD UP TO MY COUSINS DISH. WHICH HE HAS A DISH 500 SETUP THATS HE CURRENTLY IS SUBCRIBED TOO. WHICH IKNOW FOR SURE THAT HIS IS LOCKED IN TO 119. SO IF I HOOK UP TO IT AND DOWNLOAD SATS AGAIN I'LL SEE IF IT HAS THE ESPN CHANNELS. IF SO...THEN I WILL USE HIS RECEIVER TO LOCK MY DISH IN. THAT MAKE SINCE? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

Q
Unregistered guest
kegman..If ur gettin most of the chs. from 119 there's not a problem with ur signal . go to lyngsat.com check out the tps. for the chs. ur missing, enter them manually in transponder setup.

Q
Unregistered guest
kegman..If ur gettin most of the chs. from 119 there's not a problem with ur signal . go to lyngsat.com check out the tps. for the chs. ur missing, enter them manually in transponder setup.

KEGMAN101
Unregistered guest
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!! I USED A SATELITE SIGNAL FINDER. THAT DID THE TRICK! I WASN'T QUITE LOCKED ON . I WAS A LITTLE OFF. BUT I WILL KEEP IN MIND ABOUT THE TPS. I DID USE THAT ON A ANOTHER SAT. AND IT WORKED. SO THANK YOU!

Anonymous

I have a ST2000 Blackbird and seem to have lost the list of programs playing on the guide. It only chow channels but not what is playing. How do you reload this in? How do you make the channels on the blackbird match to what is on tv as the channels never match? How do you unscrample channels.

Anonymous

Where is the best site to find help for blackbirds?

Username: Watchtv

Port Colborne, Ontario Canada

If anyone has information on how to work the ST2000 blackbird please email me coutugamm@cogeco.ca Thanks Karen

you are welcome
Unregistered guest

Username: Rodolfo950

Mexico City, MEXICO Mexico

Please I need tv listings for pansat 2500 and the code to program a universal remote control.Many Thanks

Johnny C
Unregistered guest
Hi All, wazza up?

I going to be very honest. I clicked almost every link on this page and not one worked for me. I tried with proxies and they still don't work, so I am guessing MOST if not ALL the links so far are dead.

I need help to know where, AND IT MUST BE OPEN, I can download the software for

1. UltraStar Receiver
2. Fortec Lifetime Ultra
3. Pansat 2500a
4. BlackBird ST-2000
5. Silver Bullet Enforcer

I don't even have the slightest clue to what the software is called, but I really don't want to have to pay a $100.00 bucks for some "codes" for a lifetime, which I highly doubt will really be a lifetime (theese fta sites get shut down every day).

My email address is johnny[AT]9qa.com ( replace the [AT] with @ )

I GREATLY appreciate EVERYONE's help and response, please hold your tongue for those few who only have something bad to say. I did search for DAYS now and I am getting really pissed off I can't find the files or the information.

If you guys have a membership, and would like to share with a brother, Sweet. I can EASILY create a website which will not get shut down in a matter of minutes so we can share the software with everyone else.

If anyone has some input no which reciever I should buy, money is not an object since all 5 recievers I found VERY close to the same price, there is like a $40 difference TOTAL from all 5. I am leining towards the ULTRASTAR since it has "auto key roll", "auto key grabber - you don't have to input the codes, you can just download them, From where you download I do not know and that is a very good question)" and "blind search".

Here's the actual info from the page;
Powered by IBM’s Power PC405 CPU, the UltraStar FTA is a 'Universal' FTA which means it combines the 'True' FTA capabilities (Blind Search) of a Pansat & Fortec as well as the Nagra Decoding & Auto Key Grabber Software the Silver Bullet & BlackBird possess ALL IN ONE. The UltraStar FTA can simultaneously connect to 4 different LNBs/Satellite Dishes; there are over 60 Satellites Networks to choose from in the Main Menu and can download over 3000 Channels!!

hxxp://[link removed] (replace xx with tt)

Thank you VERY much again and I hope to hear back ASAP, I would like to purchase my system(s) multiple and get them running immediately. I read a WHOLE LOT of faq's and everything, but unfortunately I would still be considered a n00b since I do not have a smudge of experience with satellites.

A good question answered for me is, Dish network has installed a 4 room system in my building. I want to know how I can most easily watch tv on a 5,6,7,8-12 tv's (different channels) by buying extra recievers is fine, I just am unsure how how I can "split" the signal.

Can I simply add a 4-1 switch BEFORE the diplexor (if there is one, I don't know for sure) and the run another 4 cables out from the new switch into multiple diplxor's and then into multiple recievers? If so, how many times can I "Daisy Chain" 4-1 DiSEsc? switches together? (you know what daisy chain is right?, you take a cable, split it with a switch into 4 and then take those four OUT from the first switch and add 4 in 1 swtiches to those cables, making 16 out cables now and then run those to 16 diplexor's and finally to the individual 16 recievers) Will that work?

Cheers, happy new yearz, and may the satellite underground live forever!!!!

Unregistered guest
I am looking for script 7 for the blackbird does anybody have it or even know what im talking about i am new at this so forgive my ignorance if there is such a thing could you e-mail the code to me or post it thank you

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have Pansat 2500 receiver, How can I upgrade it's software, because when I turn it on the sreen is black, it says: No signal, Scramble channel???? I need Help!!!!!

you are welcome
Unregistered guest

Anonymous

Hi can anyone explain why the epg for charlie does not work on fta. Is there a way to fix this?

Anonymous

BUMP BUMP

JayBeeZee
Unregistered guest
Hey all I am interested in buyin a toroidal dish to setup with my blackbird receiver as it is i am receiving 4 satellites usin 4 lnbs now they say it is possible to hook up to 16 lnbs on the toroidal dish.. and it is possible to hook up to 8 different satellites on the blackbird but how do i set up the wiring as it is i am using a diseq 4 way switch now how would i add more lnbs and still have only one cable running into my house i obvously need another switch how exactly would i set that up

Thankz to anyone that can help!!!!!

d dug 76
Unregistered guest
i have a silver bullett receiver. locked on echostar 119, but dont get many basic cable channels, does anyone know how to get these channels.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us