How do i tell if i got a viewsat ultra clone

Bronze Member
Username: Larrydumass

Stuppitville, Ark Werdufunkarewe

Post Number: 41
a friend bought a viewsat ultra at the flea market and i going to try to help set it up but i dont know the tell tail signs of a clone could some point me in the right direction thank for all your help your all a great bunch of peps

Username: Stemmer2

Post Number: 1
Q: If counterfeit clones are identical to the original, how will I know if I have one?

A: We have several ways of detecting counterfeits.

* The #1 way to tell the difference between a counterfeit and a authentic Viewsat is that the authentic Viewsats come with green colored batteries are labeled ROCKET or more recently SUPERGARD.

* Authentic Viewsats come with a card reader (except Lite). Some counterfeits will have the slot, but no card reader inside. NOTE: Some Clones include a card reader.
* Clones sellers generally sell at a lower price than normal.
* Authentic Viewsats have 4 rubber feet on the bottom. Some counterfeits do not.
* The remotes are small and some will look very different from the authentic and do not say Viewsat on them.
* The best way to detect a clone is to call 877-845-6586 or email your contact information to [link removed] and a skilled rep will help you identify whether or not you have a clone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us