Bronze MemberUsername: Larrydumass
Stuppitville, Ark Werdufunkarewe
Post Number: 41
New memberUsername: Stemmer2
Post Number: 1
A: We have several ways of detecting counterfeits.
* The #1 way to tell the difference between a counterfeit and a authentic Viewsat is that the authentic Viewsats come with green colored batteries are labeled ROCKET or more recently SUPERGARD.
* Authentic Viewsats come with a card reader (except Lite). Some counterfeits will have the slot, but no card reader inside. NOTE: Some Clones include a card reader.
* Clones sellers generally sell at a lower price than normal.
* Authentic Viewsats have 4 rubber feet on the bottom. Some counterfeits do not.
* The remotes are small and some will look very different from the authentic and do not say Viewsat on them.
* The best way to detect a clone is to call 877-845-6586 or email your contact information to [link removed] and a skilled rep will help you identify whether or not you have a clone.