Working autoroll bins and keys

Bronze Member
Username: Dirkdeagle

Post Number: 45
I already got my receiver up and running. This site is great because it doesn't take forever to load. I had my new files in 5 minutes.

http://www.n2news.com

Username: Randyz

Post Number: 6
Wow and its only for the cost of a subscription, C'mon, why doesn't everyone send me a dollar for what I do for free.

Silver Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 180
^ The Hungry One do you know why the new auto roll fix for ariza700 won't work when i try to load it on to my receiver?

Silver Member
Username: Hshakarchi

Post Number: 116
hey Dirk this link of your is bulshit, did they pay you to promote it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
there is nothing there but buy this and buy that, do you own that link?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
No, but i bought their lifetime support and instantly got into their forum without waiting for the page to load or find out the site is down. they have thousands of members in there but the site is fast and so is the support.

Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 7
dirk, if so why do you continue with this site

Silver Member
Username: Hshakarchi

Post Number: 117
well that figures, if I buy lifetime support, what guarantee do I have that they will stay in business all year long evrytime I need them, No thanks, I'd rather get my info from all over the net "later" than right away and pay for it, dont forget, the idea here is sharing info not buying it!!!!!!!!true!!..

Username: Randyz

Post Number: 9
Jib I don't believe the new bin for your Ariza has been released yet, no other receiver has a file out yet! Check the date on the file you downloaded?

Dirk, if you want instant access there are a million other sites you can donate to, to become a VIP member with the same access as your getting now and way better support, you should never have to pay for a subscription for what can be had for free, or next to!

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1299
Lifetime support? That means the lifetime of the site which could be months or days. Anyway I would think that sites who are making money selling this kind of info/files would be the first to get the attention of the Satellite providers.

Bronze Member
Username: Neris

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 34
any one with new keys for view sat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
well this site has been around for 3 years now. it says on the site and i remember seeing it years ago. and also i would think that the big huge sites would be noticed first because of the huge numbers of people they supply where the smaller private sites would draw less attention because they don't have so so so many members.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1300
I wouldn't call a site with "thousands" of members small.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
smaller than in the tens of thousands.

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
The Hungary One

The bins for Ariza are out

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/378523.html

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 513
Hey Dirk go f#ck yourself you SCUMBAG!!Upload

Username: Heamaux

Post Number: 1
Please Help, I have car with dish no work. Please help keys Ariza

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
^ [link removed]

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1301
Thousands of paying members. Paypal? Credit Card? Get files for free at a lot of other sites just as quickly.

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 246
BL DNA for sale.Cheap.Just add to camel dung and watch him grow.Caution only lasts for 24 hours then reverts to camel dung.Make sure hes outside before expiration.

Bronze Member
Username: Lvfiveo

Post Number: 25
Check the date on that it is from the 12th this newest hash did not start until today

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
^ do you know where to get the newest bin?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11075
No new files released...and if there were U could not get to them cause all the servers and sites are down or closed due to heavy traffic....there is absolutely NO benefit of beinga PRIVATE member anyplace, when using FTA!

Bronze Member
Username: Chris7777

Post Number: 38
oh my where do i sign up ..i have VISA MASTERCARD. AMEX OR IF YOU WISH I CAN SEND YOU CASH THROUGH WESTERN UNION LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 255
Just put the cash in an envelope on your doorstep and we'll pick it up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us