Clone or Regular

Silver Member
Username: Vsp

Post Number: 128
How do u know if u have to use clone bin file or regular?

I have pansat 2700E

Any help is appreciated...

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
anybody????

Silver Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 109
clone files typically have a 'T" at the end

IE: 294 would be for the real machine 294T for a clone...I don't know what the bin number is for yours specifically...

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
thanks Larry

but how do u know if ur reciever is clone or real

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
anybody know how do u figure out if your machine uses clone bin file or real ({regular) bin file

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3297
For Pansat 2700E the T suffix does not apply. The above info only applies to Pansat 2500 clones.

The latest file for genuine Pansat 2700 A/E is 208 and just released today, and easily available from the revamped site:
http://www.dssrookie.com

You need the boot 75 for these to work. The installation is a bit tricky and you should read and follow the instructions posted at the site.

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
thnx Nalin

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11081
dah...he's asking how can U tell the difference bewteen a CLONE or a genuine pansat 2700 receiver...of course he knows to use Clone bins in a clone receiver..

Q1...I bought a Pansat model 2700A or 3500S from E-bay or another vendor. How can I determine whether it's a genuine or counterfeit product?

Question #1

Answer: Panarex stopped selling the 2700A model in May, 2006. The current Pansat model is the 2700A but is newly labeled "2700A(IR)" on the product packaging. There are two distinguishing labels: one titled "2700A(IR)" as well as a FCC label on the back panel of the receiver. Another change in the current, authentic 2700A(IR) product is the switch from a Pansat universal remote to a Pansat (IR) regular remote.

Panarex stopped selling the Pansat 3500S model in April, 2006. The current model we are selling is the Pansat 3500SD. The 3500SD model is essentially the same as the 3500S model except that it includes a 128Mb SD memory card.

* Another feature of authentic Pansat models is located on the AC power cord. Near the prongs of the AC power cord plug head is an imprint of the manufacturer's name which is "KJ-10W, Kuk Je Tong Shin." All genuine Pansat units have this feature. Cloned units have a variety of different labels on the AC power cord plug such as "HBAB", "AWIN", random numbering or a variety of other imprints.

* The remote control for an imitation unit looks significantly different compared with our original one. The imitation remote is made of inexpensive plastic (lightweight to the touch and), and of inferior quality and technology (less function buttons). Visit the products section of our website located at www.pansatusa.com to see pictures of authentic Pansat remotes.

* On some fake Pansat receivers, the front LED display shows a large green dot (1/4" in diameter). Please note that there are discrepancies in imitation receivers: we have seen the green dot appear on some fake models' LED display screens but not on others. Authentic Pansat receivers never have a large green dot appear on the front LED display.

When Panarex's application software (05/26/2006 version) has been or is downloaded onto a counterfeit receiver, a message will appear on the television screen that states "Warning. This product may be a cloned or defective. Please call your supplier a.s.a.p. before damage occurs." We have developed a safety mechanism to protect our customers as well as proprietary information such as our trademark and technology. If you see this warning, please contact the seller you bought the receiver from and immediately return the product. The best way to purchase Pansat products is through sellers recommended by Panarex's sales team. We strongly urge you not to purchase Pansat products through any internet seller who does not list their full company information (i.e. address, telephone number). Our sales team can give you information on the nearest reliable sellers in your area. Feel free to contact us during business hours. Your satisfaction with authentic Pansat products is our goal.

Cheap reproductions will damage easily due to inferior technology and are not covered under our warranty.

Note: If you are a customer who submits information on a seller of counterfeit Pansat merchandise (i.e. company name, street address, telephone number, e-mail address, the seller's name, an invoice showing purchase or other information leading to the arrest of the counterfeiter), Panarex will review your claim and replace the imitation merchandise with authentic Pansat product(s).

www.pansatusa.com

hope this helps ya...

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
Thnx LK

That makes more sense

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11084
well nalin is a immigrant who can't read or comprehend...she just babbles BS...and wastes everyones time...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3315
LK: People who read my posts know how much I can read and write. I think you have a problem with your ego.
For all who don't know LK - she is a psyschomaniac with a big paranoid overlay.
Now you watch out for a flood of profanity from her.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us