Ariza

Username: Nanc91

Post Number: 1
I was wondering if anyone new of a new bin for the ariza 700?

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2697
here you go http://www.totalfta.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107

Username: Karlmarx

Post Number: 1
I am maybe the last newbie here but I do like the helping mind and hand here, thanks to all the great mind and helper, appreciate the sharing for knowledge and patience here

Username: Nanc91

Post Number: 2
Can anyone tell me why when I log in the totalfta site and try to download or even post there I get this error...
nanc91, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11022
Did U ever post there before?...if NOT , when U originally registered U were emailed an "activation" link that U needed to click on as per the instructions provided...U probably didn't, so u probably have an inactive account...and NO permissions...U will have to contact the administrator there...

BTW...always check your "Junk" mailbox....and do NOT block emails from totalfta...

try sending a Private message (PM) to warthog, and give him your email address...username and password....

BTW...the "contact us" link does NOT work...

Silver Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 175
here you go http://www.totalfta.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107
-------------------------------------------------

I tried both 700 bins and now (after loading them) my satellite says "no signal" I'm currently doing a re-scan...

Silver Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 176
^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us