DN serious problem with reciever

Username: Kiki79

Fredericton, Nb Canada

Post Number: 1
Ok i am new to this fourm and i have a question, the last two days everytime i i load new keys about 10mins into a show a box pops up and says you have a serious problem with your reciever. Can somebody tell me if i am doing something wrong or what can be done to fix it. I have been searching the posts and have not found a answer yetI don't expect anyone to walk me through it step by step just point me in the right direction....thanks......

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11000
Need much more info...what receiver...what EXACT message..etc...remember this is primarily a FTA receiver site, NOT plastic...for plastic, try www.ftaprosupport.com or www.dsstester.co*m

Username: Jo7668

Toronto, Ontario

Post Number: 1
LK the message is "A serious problem has been detected in your receiver" and gives a 1-800 number to call. This is not a FTA receiver, I have seen two other people ask the same question already, but they too have no clue how to correct this. I went to one site it says its a ECM, but doesnt say how to correct it..Please help

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2698
This a fta site,you might get lucky with someone who still does carded boxes here, but you might have a very long wait.I suggest you try dss tester.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us