Dish Network Channels

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 77
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a question hope to see some answers....

Well first of all I have a pansat 2700 original with bin 295 which is working fine other than I have to enter keys manally which I don't mind at all. I have two dishes a bell and dishnetwork they are both going into a DiSeq switch and then into my receiver for some reason I wasn't getting dish network so I hooked 148W dish directly to the receiver and got all the channels and after I got all the channels I hooked it back up with the Diseq switch and dish and bEV was working fine they both were working fine till next morning when I turned on my TV all the channels were deleted for dish (148W 1.2sat) and now when I scan the 1.2sat it scans all the channels for 1.3 instead so can someone tell me what I can do to fix it and why did it deleted my channels how do I get them back again.

THanks in advance

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11001
Please explain that more clearly and detailed...and why are U asking about a Viewsat in another thread about clones?...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
Ok I will try again...thanks for replying by the way...

so this is how the dish is set up I have two dishes. one is at 148W (which gives all the dish network channels) and the other one I believe is pointing at 91 (which is BEV) they are both connected to a Diseq switch so I can watch both services on one receiver. which is a Pansat 2700 with bin295. Earlier this week I wasn't getting the DN channels echo 1.2, so I disconneted the cable that was coming from the 148w dish into the diseq switch and connected that cable directly to my receiver and then scanned echo1.2 I got all the channels back and running so after scanning those channels, I unhooked the cable from receiver and connect to the diseq switch so it came through the diseq switch again and the channels were still running for both DN and BEV then I turned my satellite off and went to bed next day when I turned my TV on all the dish network channels were deleted from the list and now when I scan echo 1.2 it doesn't scan the dish network channels all it does is copies all the channels from echo 1.3 (BEV channels) and shows the same channel list on echo 1.2 so I am just wondering what the heck is going on BEV is still running fine but no Dish Network.

Is there a anyway to fix the problem??\

And I was planning to upgrade my receiver to viewsat ultra and just wanted to be causious and not get the clone thats why I asked in the other thread.

Regards

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1293
Try changing the position on your DISEQC switch for your DN satellite.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11005
I would say

1.reboot receiver from rear switch ...see if anything changes

2.recheck/reconnect your cables and connections from the 148 LNB on the dish to the switch, and then the receiver...even change to other output on that LNB , if its a dual LNB with 2 outputs

3. Recheck the receiver antenna /dish/LNB/swich port settings...U may have reconnected the 148 LNB cable into a differnt port# on the disque switch...

4.U may need to replace the disque switch ....($5)...and keep it out of the weather...and keep a spare...they go bad sometimes/often..

5. put it on a DN channel and let the keys AUTOROLL (may take 1 min to 1 hour) AFTER U do the B75 boot upgrade..read last post in this link VERY closely..
[link removed]

and then load the 1 August pansat 2700 bin 205 here..
[link removed]

BTW...remove the * in links above...and then Free registration..AND NEVER DISCONNECT OR CONNECT A CABLE OR SWITCH WHEN THE RECEIVER IS PLUGGED IN!...

Good Luck!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Thanks people I will try your suggestions and update you once I get home....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11007
About Viewsat Ulta clones..yes, they are around..

http://www.totalfta.com/showthread.php?t=34127
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us