ERROR 151

Bronze Member
Username: Briffdogg

Post Number: 21
hello, im running on a dp301 dish reciever with the black atmega smart card, and when i change the keys manually today the sat works for a little bit but then i get a error message stating that there is a serious problem with my receiver and to call the 800 number, can anyone please enlighten me on how to fix this anoying problem, i have to wait about 3 minutes for it to come back every 15 to 20 minute periods?

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2680
yeah we can, get a fta !

Bronze Member
Username: Briffdogg

Post Number: 22
its been fine up until today, why have you heard of this problem before? Which Fta would you recommened for me to upgrade to?

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2682
Ther'es a dozen threads on which receiver to buy.They all have their supporters .

Username: Joester

Post Number: 2
Does nobody here know anything about atmegas (other than suggestions to buy FTA)....this is a common problem right now...jon cat isn't the only one... a proper answer would be appreciated.

Username: Fady

Brooklyn, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1
hi i having a problem please help me :
Error message 153 "A SERIOUS PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED WITH YOUR RECIEVER:
PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-7496."
how to get rid of it

Bronze Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 31
Which Fta would you recommened for me to upgrade to?

As much as I hate to say it.....You are a iddddiiioootttt if you get anything but a Viewsat.

There is no reason for discussion, the fat lady has sung.No credible argument to be made against VS.

Bronze Member
Username: Jjmg

Post Number: 12
The problems with the 301 is that that they are attacking its tsop.There are two things you can try.
1.- Flash your ird with a tsop that has software p248 and do not take any software updates.
2.- Change your ird to private numbers and match them with your atmega or cam.
Either way it's basically hit or miss with either two. Complicated process involving jtags, jkeys, wall, gentd08. You better read up on it extensively before you try. Good luck.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11080
U people using Dishnet receivers are using PUBLIC camID's that DN knows about and have Blacklisted...cancelling all signals to that camID...they want U to call them , so they can BAG you!

U must use a private subscribed camID...

Username: Fady

Brooklyn, Ny Usa

Post Number: 2
can you please explaine how to use a private subscribed camID ?
thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us