1 LNB 2 outputs for two receivers?? please help

Bronze Member
Username: Karla

Canada

Post Number: 72
I've been reading all day and nothing

I have my dish for 110, the lnb have two outputs and I have one conected to my VS and the other one to my Pansat, but the channels on the pansat after a few hours don't work anymore...am I missing anything?...
Thank you again

Silver Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 650
yes..the key have changed many times..your vs must have autoroll on..and the pansat not...input keys manually on pansat

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 73
I have autoroll on on both receivers, and it workS, i just loose most of my channels.

I have a good signal on my VS but on my Pansat is weaker, do you think is the cable?

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 74
I don't understand why I get a weak signal on the pansat and a good one ont VS, when both cables are coming from the same dish...

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 573
it's the lnb when u share with 2 receiver sometimes it works sometimes it give u hell.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10944
A longer cable run will cause a weaker signal...and so will a bad cable or connections..

U may also have a bad outport on the LNB , try switching the 2 cables....and U may have a bad external disque switch....and if its a TWIN LNB, U may have a bad "internal" switch, requiring a new LNB...,

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2653
Yup! it's either your cables or lnb .Simple to diagnose.

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 75
It is a single lnb with two outputs pointing to 110...I think it might be the cable because the one going to pansat is in my room...
LK did you say that I need a disque switch?, I only have one for my VS, the other cable is going from the lnb straight to the receiver (pansat)
Thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us